View Full Version : Quarterly "What do you think about me?" post

bonsor
06-08-2002, 04:58 PM
<font color="cf3f3f">If you answer, I will honestly tell you what I think of you. Don't be afraid to either suck up or hurt my feelings. Be completely honest.

I like to keep these things in check.

Affectation
06-08-2002, 04:59 PM
<font color=00ff33>I wish you were more random than you are now. Other than that, you are pretty fucking cool. A great deal cooler than I am.

Eulogy
06-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Thumbs up. You can be an ass sometimes, but it's usually understandable.

meow
06-08-2002, 05:00 PM
You aren't as anal as you used to be.

obscured01
06-08-2002, 05:01 PM
<font color="FB7BF6">You always seemed overly intelligent for your age... I'm not sure why. You kind of reminded me of Vincent in that regard. I don't know you enough to say I like you, nor enough to say I dislike you, but you normally offer interesting views to subjects.

The dick picture was kind of icky though.

------------------
~*Sarah Kimberly*~

...and the tragic and
romantic (http://members.door.net/skylab) ascent...

AIM: Gazing Iscariot

Oblivious
06-08-2002, 05:03 PM
i used to think that you were overtly judgemental and pretentious. for a long time i thought that you took yourself way too seriously. now i can't even really remember why exactly i thought these things of you but i'm pretty sure that i was wrong and that you are indeed okey dokey. you also seem to have a maturity beyond the other people in your age group that post here.

------------------
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:04 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Affectation:
<font color=00ff33>I wish you were more random than you are now. Other than that, you are pretty fucking cool. A great deal cooler than I am.</font>
<font color="cf3f3f">You're a great guy, and it's kind of a shame that a lot of people don't appreiate your humor, but then again, that only makes it more fun. You've offered a lot of good advice in the 2 years that we've talked to eachother on these boards no matter how rarely. You're cool. A

Affectation
06-08-2002, 05:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by obscured01:
<font color="FB7BF6">You always seemed overly intelligent for your age... I'm not sure why. You kind of reminded me of Vincent in that regard. I don't know you enough to say I like you, nor enough to say I dislike you, but you normally offer interesting views to subjects.

</font><font color=00ff33>Vinny was a fucking dumbass. And why was the "dick picture" icky? It's a fucking penis. That's pretty ballsy to post something such as that on Netphoria. I've yet to see another genital picture here.

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:06 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Eulogy:
Thumbs up. You can be an ass sometimes, but it's usually understandable. </font><font color="Cf3f3f">You're 14 years old. I honestly would have thought you were older. You're pretty cool I guess. Hopefully as you age, your taste in music will expand a bit. [b]C</c>

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
You aren't as anal as you used to be.</font>

<font color="Cf3f3f">That's probably because you don't post as much. D-

meow
<font color="FB7BF6">

</font>

i cant beleive i missed that

how can a body part be icky? unless its deformed or has rampant herpes... which i doubt was the case

Nothing/everything
I don't know you, but you seem to be a nice guy.

meow
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ******:
<font color="Cf3f3f">That's probably because you don't post as much. D-</font>
At least its not an F http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Mooney
06-08-2002, 05:08 PM
i have nothing but feelings of indifference towards you, or anyone else on this board.

------------------
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/p9b61d52cf9158d52a07531cff7490751/fe0bf97c.jpg

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:08 PM

The dick picture was kind of icky though.</font><font color="cf3f3f">To me, you're another average face in the crowd. Don't take that as an insult. There are very few 'middle of the road' people here. You're unique in your mediocrity. C

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:11 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Oblivious:
i used to think that you were overtly judgemental and pretentious. for a long time i thought that you took yourself way too seriously. now i can't even really remember why exactly i thought these things of you but i'm pretty sure that i was wrong and that you are indeed okey dokey. you also seem to have a maturity beyond the other people in your age group that post here.</font><font color="Cf3f3f">You're cool I guess. Points for being at the chicago performance in Vieuphoria. Minus points for assosiation with nevermind. C-

obscured01
<font color="FB7BF6">Perhaps icky was the wrong word... I didn't mean icky as in it's deformed and discusting, more like just strange circumstances. Excuse the wrong wording.

------------------
~*Sarah Kimberly*~

...and the tragic and
romantic (http://members.door.net/skylab) ascent...

AIM: Gazing Iscariot

DeviousJ
You seem to be coping pretty well with your life, and though you can be a little anal about people's spelling and grammar, you're way more positive than you used to be. And you can poke fun at yourself too, which is always a plus

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:12 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Nothing/everything:
I don't know you, but you seem to be a nice guy.</font><font color="cf3f3f">I don't knw enough about you to make a judgement. Incomplete.

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:13 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mooney:
i have nothing but feelings of indifference towards you, or anyone else on this board.</font><font color="cf3f3f">Cool sig and you look like my mental image of Holden Caulfield. B-

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:15 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by DeviousJ:
You seem to be coping pretty well with your life, and though you can be a little anal about people's spelling and grammar, you're way more positive than you used to be. And you can poke fun at yourself too, which is always a plus</font><font color="cf3f3f">OH MY FUCK. MINUS 50 POINTS FOR NOT PUTTING A FUCKING PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR GODDAMNED POST. JESUS GOD OF FUCK. F--------

Mooney
06-08-2002, 05:16 PM
Cool sig and you look like my mental image of Holden Caulfield. B-
</font>
score!

DeviousJ
06-08-2002, 05:17 PM
<font color="cf3f3f">OH MY FUCK. MINUS 50 POINTS FOR NOT PUTTING A FUCKING PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR GODDAMNED POST. JESUS GOD OF FUCK. F--------

</font>

I'm already on my period, that one MAKES UP FOR IT THANK YOU

failure
06-08-2002, 05:19 PM
you're a good guy. intelligent for your age. you seem like you'll be going somewhere with your life. the only problem i have with you is that you seem to try to act deeper than you probably are, sometimes. oh well. i do too.

Affectation
06-08-2002, 05:23 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by failure:
the only problem i have with you is that you seem to try to act deeper than you probably are</font>
<font color=00ff33>Who doesn't? Everyone is shallow. The only one's that are at fault are the ones that can't realize it.

Disarmed
06-08-2002, 05:24 PM
sometimes you seem like you're antagonistic for no other reason than just because you're bored, but for the most part i feel you're pretty much upfront with people and that's comendable. you tell some entertaining stories (most notably the shit one a month back), and you don't seem like you post as often as you used to...

you get a thumbs up.

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:25 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by failure:
you're a good guy. intelligent for your age. you seem like you'll be going somewhere with your life. the only problem i have with you is that you seem to try to act deeper than you probably are, sometimes. oh well. i do too.</font><font color="cf3f3f">You're unassuming. I like that. B-

Elvis The Fat Years
06-08-2002, 05:27 PM
i want to have your bastard child.

bittertrance
06-08-2002, 05:33 PM
it seems like you blow things out of proportion and are too serious a lot, but youre only 17. i guess i only see that because ive been there and when i look back at that age problems and life back then pales in comparison to now

its fun to argue about music with you, too

Vacancy
06-08-2002, 05:35 PM
i don't hate you liked i used to. you wouldn't be on my top 3 list anymore. i'm still not exactly sure why you used to be such a prick towards me... problems with attention grabbing and an often immature sense of humour maybe? either way you're alright. no beef here. one of the few people here i'd have a genuine interest in meeting. thumbs up.

Vacancy
06-08-2002, 05:41 PM
<font color=00ff33>I've yet to see another genital picture here.

</font>

i posted my piece a while back. if you had seen that you prolly would've flamed me for it, cuz i bet that's just the way you are.

bonsor
06-08-2002, 05:58 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Disarmed:
sometimes you seem like you're antagonistic for no other reason than just because you're bored, but for the most part i feel you're pretty much upfront with people and that's comendable. you tell some entertaining stories (most notably the shit one a month back), and you don't seem like you post as often as you used to...

you get a thumbs up.</font><font color="Cf3f3f">Another middle-of-the-roader. You don't stand out. I don't hate you, which is a good thing, I guess, but you haven't done anything especially notable to me. C

bonsor
06-08-2002, 06:00 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:
it seems like you blow things out of proportion and are too serious a lot, but youre only 17. i guess i only see that because ive been there and when i look back at that age problems and life back then pales in comparison to now

its fun to argue about music with you, too</font><font color="cf3f3f">You have a good sense of humor at times, though your comments piss me off sometimes, but I think that just us being on different wavelengths. You offered to let me stay at your house if I could cook curry chicken, which is cool. B-

bonsor
06-08-2002, 06:04 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Vacancy:
i don't hate you liked i used to. you wouldn't be on my top 3 list anymore. i'm still not exactly sure why you used to be such a prick towards me... problems with attention grabbing and an often immature sense of humour maybe? either way you're alright. no beef here. one of the few people here i'd have a genuine interest in meeting. thumbs up.</font>
<font color="Cf3f3f">I used to hate you like hell and I still do kind of. You used to just do stupid shit because you were bored, but not so much anymore. You are opinionated about stuff you don't know much about, but again, you don't do that much anymore. You used to be like a spiked dildo in my ass, but now you don't post much anymore. Now it's just a sandspur. D+

Graveflower
06-08-2002, 06:14 PM
Uh, you're ok. I don't have much of an opinion because I've never actually talked to you, which makes it hard to say what I think of you because I don't know you.

^ that really looks terrible. I'm horrible at expressing my thoughts in words.

?

Affectation
06-08-2002, 06:14 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Vacancy:
i posted my piece a while back. if you had seen that you prolly would've flamed me for it, cuz i bet that's just the way you are.</font><font color=00ff33>I probably would have clowned your ass because of it's size. Pee wee.

I Ate My Hamster
06-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Bring back the ****** Bunch. My cock picture was better than yours.

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

SPZero
06-08-2002, 08:24 PM
You're cool, I don't mind ya.

BlueStar
06-08-2002, 11:51 PM
I remember that I used to find you mildly annoying way back when. But, now you seem pretty cool. And repeating what many others have said, you do often come across as rather intelligent for your age.

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

blackfaerie
06-08-2002, 11:59 PM
i've always liked talking to you and your sense of humour is bizarre like mine. i really want to take you away from your home and keep you with me. i'd drag you around to all the fun stuff in cleveland. ahem..

i guess i just never saw the annoying thing everyone else is complaining about. i liked you no matter what supposed faults you had.

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

bonsor
06-09-2002, 12:26 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Graveflower:
Uh, you're ok. I don't have much of an opinion because I've never actually talked to you, which makes it hard to say what I think of you because I don't know you.

^ that really looks terrible. I'm horrible at expressing my thoughts in words.</font>
<font color="cf3f3f">From what I've seen you post lately, it seems that you need to get outside. You're a bit on the bitter and jaded side, which would be irritating if I didn't feel that there was more to you than that. I suspect you're a pretty nice guy. B-

bonsor
06-09-2002, 12:32 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster:
Bring back the ****** Bunch. My cock picture was better than yours.

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif</font>
http://******.noyen.org/archives/brady.jpg

To be honest, you have no personality. Everything you post, I percieve as a shallow meaningless shout for attention. If you like coming off that way, good. I really don't care. D+

bonsor
06-09-2002, 12:33 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by SPZero:
You're cool, I don't mind ya.</font><font color="cf3f3f">That posting binge that you and Mayonaise went on irritated the hell out of me. Since then, nothing noteworthy. C-

lucky_13
06-09-2002, 12:51 AM
To be honest, you have no personality. Everything you post, I percieve as a shallow meaningless shout for attention. If you like coming off that way, good. I really don't care. D+</font>
wayne has plenty of personality. its a fucking message board so some people don't like revealing how they actually are.

um you're a fine young man, john. sometimes i'm bothered by how mean you are to people but hey, they probably deserve it.

Helena Handbasket
06-09-2002, 01:09 AM
I used to like to talk to you. Funny dude. You're really intimidating though, (it seems that way to me, anyways) but I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing. It seems to me like you have the motivation to make something good of your future, and I admire that.

PkPhuoko
06-09-2002, 01:24 AM
You finally grew a pair sometime in the past few months so things are looking better. Your cool status is somewhere in between the britney speers video game on ps2 and Andrew Pakulas car

------------------
www.mw-dnb.com (http://www.mw-dnb.com)

smiling politely
06-09-2002, 01:36 AM
Sometimes I think you hang around on Netphoria specifically waiting for someone to make a post asking a question about either music theory or English grammar, just so you can be the first to answer.

But seriously, to me you seem to be sort of the stereotypical loser teenage male for some reason. It's okay, though, because I'm almost as losery myself. You can be quite funny. And in March when we were driving through Florida and we got near Orlando, I actually thought, "Hey - we could go and visit John ******." So clearly, you're not just another brick in the wall or whathaveyou.

Well, that was my weekly post.

Ghetto_Squirrel
06-09-2002, 01:40 AM
I used to always assume you were a ****lhead in your mid-30s. Maybe the avatar influenced it.

On my coolassometer, you register about a 7/10.

------------------
http://www.toolcity.net/~burt/images/dell-ass1.jpg
My anti-drug is non-consensual sex with minors.
AIM: Mista Saki

ZERO
06-09-2002, 02:32 AM
You're stubborn and conceited. F

useful idiot
06-09-2002, 03:08 AM
i wish we had more pictures of random netphorians to post. those where the days. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

relaxor!
06-09-2002, 04:52 AM
let's see, you're always saying you would have done so and so last year, but not now. I'm not old-school enough to remember you, but apart from that, you seem pretty cool and level-headed. you do a better job of setting people straight than anyone else here too. although sometimes I disagree, but that's not the issue

------------------
http://members.aol.com/matzi556/schiffe/tirpitz.jpg
Tirpitz

[This message has been edited by relaxor! (edited 06-09-2002).]

Cactuar
06-09-2002, 04:59 AM
Uh. To me, you're like Brad. I don't always agree with you, but you always argue well, and make good points. You come off as angsty ocasionally (well, not as much anymore) and you try too hard to be mature.

NOW THE GOOD POITNS!!@1!

Uh. YOu're funny, and witty. And I like the way you argue. :-*

JPK
06-09-2002, 08:57 AM
I think you're a cool guy... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif I used to find you annoying, but not anymore... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

(oh and reply to the damn PM I sent you http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif )

bonsor
06-09-2002, 09:58 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by BlueStar:
I remember that I used to find you mildly annoying way back when. But, now you seem pretty cool. And repeating what many others have said, you do often come across as rather intelligent for your age.

</font><font color="cf3f3f">Despite what that cunt shutterbugg thinks, I like your hair and I think you're a nice person. B

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:00 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by blackfaerie:
i've always liked talking to you and your sense of humour is bizarre like mine. i really want to take you away from your home and keep you with me. i'd drag you around to all the fun stuff in cleveland. ahem..

i guess i just never saw the annoying thing everyone else is complaining about. i liked you no matter what supposed faults you had.</font><font color="cf3f3f">You're a fun person. You like JTHM which is always a plus. I thoroughly enjoyed the few AIM conversations we had together. What happened? So yeah, you're a groovy chick. B+

By the way, I've been posting this board since I was fourteen. That should clue you in as to why everyone thinks that I used to be a huge prick.

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:04 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by lucky_13:
wayne has plenty of personality. its a fucking message board so some people don't like revealing how they actually are.

um you're a fine young man, john. sometimes i'm bothered by how mean you are to people but hey, they probably deserve it. </font>
<font color="cf3f3f">I know that some people are like that, and I understand it. I just don't appreciate it much.

You're a fine young lady yourself, Jules. You're a very very very kind person who gives good relationship advice (though I refuse to take it...don't be offended). Your assoiation with sickbadthing is mucho plus points, too. B+

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:06 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Helena Handbasket:
I used to like to talk to you. Funny dude. You're really intimidating though, (it seems that way to me, anyways) but I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing. It seems to me like you have the motivation to make something good of your future, and I admire that.</font><font color="cf3f3f">I don't usually talk about this much, but the period during which we were um...cyberdating I suppose you would call it was raelly enjoyable, though that whole concept is just a joke when I think about it in retrospect. You're a great person, and I wish you the best in your future, even if you like Flickerstick. A-

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:11 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by PkPhuoko:
You finally grew a pair sometime in the past few months so things are looking better. Your cool status is somewhere in between the britney speers video game on ps2 and Andrew Pakulas car</font><font color="Cf3f3f">You're a person that can only be taken at face value. You don't seem trustworthy at all to me. You probably act the way you do, just to get comments like this out of me. If you get off on that, fine with me. And though I would hardly call what you perform 'music', I always have to have some admiration for people who do it for a living, even if you're a snotty little brat. C-

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:13 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by smiling politely:
Sometimes I think you hang around on Netphoria specifically waiting for someone to make a post asking a question about either music theory or English grammar, just so you can be the first to answer.

But seriously, to me you seem to be sort of the stereotypical loser teenage male for some reason. It's okay, though, because I'm almost as losery myself. You can be quite funny. And in March when we were driving through Florida and we got near Orlando, I actually thought, "Hey - we could go and visit John ******." So clearly, you're not just another brick in the wall or whathaveyou.

Well, that was my weekly post. </font><font color="cf3f3f">To tell you the truth, I miss the that you end your posts with a smiley face, because your name is 'smiling politely'. I always thought it was fitting. You don't post much, but for some reason, in the nebulous recesses of my mind, I remember you being a witty motherfucker, and I don't know why. Post more, ho. B-

strange_one
06-09-2002, 10:15 AM
<font color=33FFFF> I like you and your opinions probably more than I used to. don't have much more to say than that

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:15 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ghetto_Squirrel:
I used to always assume you were a ****lhead in your mid-30s. Maybe the avatar influenced it.

On my coolassometer, you register about a 7/10.

</font><font color="cf3f3f">You look like a guy I knew at summer camp named David. He lived in Pennsylvania, too. You're a pretty fun person to talk to on AIM, despite that you always dupe me into eating Arsenic laced cookies. You fucking bastard. B+

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ZERO:
You're stubborn and conceited. F</font><font color="cf3f3f">You look 12 years old. F-

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:17 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by useful idiot:
i wish we had more pictures of random netphorians to post. those where the days. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif</font>
<font color="Cf3f3f">Ah, yes. John Buchanan, the man who provided me with Grizzly's picture. It's a shame you don't post much anymore. Good times are always had when you're around. B

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:18 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by relaxor!:
let's see, you're always saying you would have done so and so last year, but not now. I'm not old-school enough to remember you, but apart from that, you seem pretty cool and level-headed. you do a better job of setting people straight than anyone else here too. although sometimes I disagree, but that's not the issue</font><font color="cf3f3f">Only had one conversation with you, but you seem like a fairly rad dude to me. You're male, 17 and you live in California. We have so much in common. C+

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:21 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Cactuar:
Uh. To me, you're like Brad. I don't always agree with you, but you always argue well, and make good points. You come off as angsty ocasionally (well, not as much anymore) and you try too hard to be mature.

NOW THE GOOD POITNS!!@1!

Uh. YOu're funny, and witty. And I like the way you argue. :-*</font><font color="cf3f3f">To be quite, you've become a tad bit hypocritical. You shun your 'enemies' on this board for doing certain things, then you do it a week later. And that whole unwarranted pillaging of your town's mailboxes thing didn't impress me much.

You're a funny guy, though, and that makes up for all of it. B-

By the way, are you gonna come 'up over' to florida next year?

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:23 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by JPK:
I think you're a cool guy... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif I used to find you annoying, but not anymore... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

(oh and reply to the damn PM I sent you http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif )</font>
<font color="Cf3f3f">Your voice is kind of creepy. Get someone else to sing your songs. Other than that, I'd say you're a pretty good musician. You might have a future ahead of you if you work at it.B-

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:25 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by strange_one:
<font color=33FFFF> I like you and your opinions probably more than I used to. don't have much more to say than that</font><font color="cf3f3f">I used to get annoyed about how much you'd talk about fucking your girlfriend, which has ceased, thankfully. Also, I get the impression that when you're in a music store, you try to find the wackiest stuff, just so that at the end of the week, you can tell everyone on Netphoria. Nothing especially notable past that. You seem like a fairly nice guy. C-

blackfaerie
06-09-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by blackfaerie:

i guess i just never saw the annoying thing everyone else is complaining about. i liked you no matter what supposed faults you had.</font><font color="cf3f3f">You're a fun person. You like JTHM which is always a plus. I thoroughly enjoyed the few AIM conversations we had together. What happened? So yeah, you're a groovy chick. B+

By the way, I've been posting this board since I was fourteen. That should clue you in as to why everyone thinks that I used to be a huge prick.

i've been really busy with work, my man, school and a social life. i don't really go online much anymore on my laptop which has my aim. aim seems to have a problem with msn. wonder why. we'll talk REALLY soon, perchance later today when i get home from work. <3

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

SPZero
06-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SPZero:
You're cool, I don't mind ya.</font><font color="cf3f3f">That posting binge that you and Mayonaise went on irritated the hell out of me. Since then, nothing noteworthy. C-

what about my recent series of posts?

Helena Handbasket
06-09-2002, 03:08 PM

<font color=00ff33>"dick picture" ... That's pretty ballsy
</font>

ZERO
06-09-2002, 03:26 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
You look 120 years old. </font>

THRILLHO
06-09-2002, 03:40 PM
boobs

bonsor
06-09-2002, 04:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by THRILLHO:
boobs</font>

<font color="cf3f3f">Mark, you're on my list of top 5 favorite people <u>ever</u>. You and I definitely need to chill and jam sometimes before we die. My life will be incomplete until then. A

Elvis The Fat Years
06-09-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ZERO:
You're stubborn and conceited. F</font><font color="cf3f3f">You look 12 years old. F-

that's funny.

scouse_dave
06-09-2002, 04:32 PM
i think you're fairly intelligent and are musically talented to boot

however, i think that you're too quick to criticise, pretentious in the extreme and have FAR TOO HIGH A POST COUNT

NinjaTurtle
06-09-2002, 06:00 PM
------------------
'~..~CloSe this wOrld ~ tXen eht nEpO~..~'

Red Wine Cage
06-09-2002, 06:54 PM
<font color="cf3f3f">If you answer, I will honestly tell you what I think of you. Don't be afraid to either suck up or hurt my feelings. Be completely honest.

I like to keep these things in check.</font>
you and affectation are my two favorite "big names" here.

bonsor
06-09-2002, 08:34 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by scouse_dave:
i think you're fairly intelligent and are musically talented to boot

however, i think that you're too quick to criticise, pretentious in the extreme and have FAR TOO HIGH A POST COUNT</font><font color="Cf3f3f">You're a nice guy. That's about as much as I can say. You're roommates with Andy, too, so bonus points for that. You're tolerable, I suppose. C+

bonsor
06-09-2002, 08:34 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by NinjaTurtle:

</font><font color="cf3f3f">huh?

mpp
06-09-2002, 10:06 PM
john, you know what i think of you; you're a great guy; i'll always remember you and rhonda and jimmy et al letting me get in front of you at the orlando show when i had to drive 7 hours to get there from atlanta; i still owe you for that, and i'm more than willing to pay up anytime; if you ever need a place to stay near atlanta, send me an email or whatever

oh, and you give yourself too hard of a time sometimes

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:08 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
you and affectation are my two favorite "big names" here.</font><font color="0084ff">Again, don't take offense, but I hardly know enough about you to make a judgement. Sorry. Incomplete

bonsor
06-09-2002, 10:13 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mpp:
john, you know what i think of you; you're a great guy; i'll always remember you and rhonda and jimmy et al letting me get in front of you at the orlando show when i had to drive 7 hours to get there from atlanta; i still owe you for that, and i'm more than willing to pay up anytime; if you ever need a place to stay near atlanta, send me an email or whatever

oh, and you give yourself too hard of a time sometimes</font><font color="0084ff">
And I remember you giving me the Fonzie point yelling 'Keep in touch! mpp on Netphoria!' as we both left after the show. You're a nice guy. You have to come back down to Orlando sometime soon so we can chill. Or maybe I'll go up to Atlanta if anybody I show interest in stops by there. So yeah. You're one radical dude. B

Red Wine Cage
06-09-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
you and affectation are my two favorite "big names" here.</font><font color="0084ff">Again, don't take offense, but I hardly know enough about you to make a judgement. Sorry. Incomplete

that's usually how it is in these kinds of posts...no offense has been taken.

raygun187
06-10-2002, 01:47 AM
I have no clue who you are, but you apparently post here a lot. But, after reading this thread, my judgement on you is that you're honest, so I guess you're cool with me....

Satanstick
06-10-2002, 05:56 AM
I think your personality has changed quite a bit over the last 2 years, which is good.
I think you're a lot more talkative nowadays, which is also good.
I'm waiting for the next time you pretend to be dead. which is god.

sawdust restaurants
06-10-2002, 11:39 AM
Back when I used to post a lot, people lumped us together as angsty teenagers. I never knew if I should be flattered or insulted when they do.

Besides that, you're pretty cool. You irk me sometimes with your obstinacy, but I'm not a whole lot better.

Vacancy
06-10-2002, 01:03 PM
<font color="Cf3f3f">You are opinionated about stuff you don't know much about... You used to be like a spiked dildo in my assD+</font>

i don't understand that opinionated part. as far as the spiked dildo, i couldn't have asked for a bigger compliment

Shandi
06-10-2002, 10:00 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
You aren't as anal as you used to be.</font>

I agree. You used to hate me.. but now I don't know. I'm not really around anymore, so even if you still do, it would have no affect on me whatsoever.

Mayfuck
06-10-2002, 10:33 PM
I was disappointed when the time I learned your suicide post was fake. I think you're quite the piece of shit. Stop acting like your mom's behavior is not any of your fault. I hope you continue getting horrible grades and touring with your go-nowhere band. F-

Now compliment me.

Mayfuck
06-10-2002, 10:34 PM
^Not a troll post.

raygun187
06-11-2002, 01:22 AM
I would just like to add on to what I said earlier....after this comment: "If my ex made fun of my diminutive wang size, I wouldn't punch her in the throat. I'd punch her in the cunt and steal her purse", I've upgraded you to cool as fuck. That made me laugh a lot.

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:36 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by raygun187:
I have no clue who you are, but you apparently post here a lot. But, after reading this thread, my judgement on you is that you're honest, so I guess you're cool with me.... </font>

<font color="0084ff">Incomplete

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:38 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Satanstick:
I think your personality has changed quite a bit over the last 2 years, which is good.
I think you're a lot more talkative nowadays, which is also good.
I'm waiting for the next time you pretend to be dead. which is god.</font><font color="0084ff">You're a great guy, dan. If I ever go to England, I am definitely visiting you. You're levelheaded, logical and witty. I also love it how you message me 5 minutes before I have to go to school. B+

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:39 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sawdust restaurants:
Back when I used to post a lot, people lumped us together as angsty teenagers. I never knew if I should be flattered or insulted when they do.

Besides that, you're pretty cool. You irk me sometimes with your obstinacy, but I'm not a whole lot better. </font><font color="0084ff">You are basically all I could have been academically. You have a fairly good taste in music and you hate mandy. B-

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:41 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Shandi:
I agree. You used to hate me.. but now I don't know. I'm not really around anymore, so even if you still do, it would have no affect on me whatsoever.</font><font color="0084ff">TO tell you the honest truth, I still really don't like you, but I don't vocalize it as much since you don't post as much. Your postcount++ replies make me want to bite the heads off animals. D

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:48 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
I was disappointed when the time I learned your suicide post was fake. I think you're quite the piece of shit. Stop acting like your mom's behavior is not any of your fault. I hope you continue getting horrible grades and touring with your go-nowhere band. F-

Now compliment me.</font><font color="0084ff">You are a shithead, Julio. It's good to know that my death would please you, since the feeling is mutual. I would more than love to hear that you got hit by a bus while walking to the unemployment line. If that makes me a bastard, so be it. I hate you. I really do. F

And don't you say a damn thing about my home life. You don't know the half of it. If you think that a day goes by where I don't regret calling the police on my mother, you are terribly mistaken. Don't even think you can talk about it.

bonsor
06-11-2002, 01:53 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
^Not a troll post. </font><font color="0084ff">Hard to believe.

mpp
06-11-2002, 10:03 AM
i'll bring this back up to the first page

Shandi
06-11-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Shandi:
I agree. You used to hate me.. but now I don't know. I'm not really around anymore, so even if you still do, it would have no affect on me whatsoever.</font><font color="0084ff">TO tell you the honest truth, I still really don't like you, but I don't vocalize it as much since you don't post as much. Your postcount++ replies make me want to bite the heads off animals. D

Yay, you still hate me! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

Graveflower
06-11-2002, 02:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Shandi:
Yay, you still hate me! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif</font>

You just essentially murdered an animal with this post, are you happy?

melancholia
06-11-2002, 05:05 PM
For a seventeen year old, overall- you're above average. However, you've never really given me a reason to actually like you. In fact, my exeperiences with you have mostly been negative. You know how I feel by now, there is no reason for me to explain it further.

Undone
06-12-2002, 03:22 AM
<font color="CC33CC">You're my 17 year old secret boyfriend; I have to love you and your diminutive wang size.

bonsor
06-12-2002, 05:59 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by melancholia:
For a seventeen year old, overall- you're above average. However, you've never really given me a reason to actually like you. In fact, my exeperiences with you have mostly been negative. You know how I feel by now, there is no reason for me to explain it further.</font>
<font color="0084ff">uh [b]C-</c>

bonsor
06-12-2002, 06:06 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Undone:
<font color="CC33CC">You're my 17 year old secret boyfriend; I have to love you and your diminutive wang size.</font><font color="0084ff">You're eccentrically witty. You find humor in things that I thought that only I would laugh at. You came out to all of my gigs. You've been like an older sister to me. A

(sorry for the sporadic nature of this post, i woke up 3 minutes ago).

BeautifulLoser
06-12-2002, 06:12 AM
I think you're great. You're one of the few people who's post I always read. Wish I knew you better. B+

------------------
AIM: JenniferZero

censored25: Dont be sad, Jesus loves your ass

bonsor
06-12-2002, 06:19 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by BeautifulLoser:
I think you're great. You're one of the few people who's post I always read. Wish I knew you better. B+

</font>
<font color="0084ff">You're an intersting girl. It's nice to have a republican on the board to help even things out in political discussion, even though you will most likely get flamed into oblivion. Sometimes I wish you'd post more, too. C+

BeautifulLoser
06-12-2002, 06:25 AM

<font color="0084ff">You're an intersting girl. It's nice to have a republican on the board to help even things out in political discussion, even though you will most likely get flamed into oblivion. Sometimes I wish you'd post more, too. C+</font>

hehe, I wish I'd post more too. I'm paying by the hour for my internet connection in crappy Korean internet cafes. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

------------------
AIM: JenniferZero

censored25: Dont be sad, Jesus loves your ass

Undone
06-12-2002, 01:09 PM
<font color="CC33CC">My ego has been stroked to the point of multiple orgasm.

Mayfuck
06-12-2002, 01:10 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Undone:
<font color="CC33CC">My ego has been stroked to the point of multiple orgasm.</font>

Mine too.