View Full Version : hey girls.

pale_princess
06-09-2002, 12:26 PM
ever slapped a guy?

Machina Lover
06-09-2002, 12:31 PM
Yah, I slapped an ex of mine across the face. He was being an asshole and deserved it. He actually deserved someone to flat out kick his sorry pathetic ass.

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 12:32 PM
Hell yeah, a couple of times but one in particular....its a funny story too...

My exboyfriend had a VERY small penis (imagine a dollar in nickles) yeah...
Well his friends made jokes about it and one time they asked me what I thought about IT and i laughed. SO he hit me in the throat. I almost wooped his ass but i broke up with him instead. Then like 3 months later my best friend found out and got real pissed, so he told me to get in the car and me, him and 50 other people went to find him. His current GF found out he cheated on her and they were talking. My friend grabbed him by the collar and made him get on his knees and appologize, then I got to slap him and back hand him. Then his CURRENT gf went around and kissed EVERY guy that was there. He just watched like "omg" LOL

pale_princess
06-09-2002, 12:35 PM
yeah i slapped a guy yesterday. just because he's an unemotional asshole.

blackfaerie
06-09-2002, 12:48 PM
nothing wrong with a little male beating. all of 'em need it once in a great while.

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 12:51 PM
I slapped a good friend of mine --not intentionally.
If I can't beat the hell outta someone, I'll slap em to death LOL
I have a mean slap and he was like "slap me then, I bet I can take it" and all of my friends were like "do it!" "do it!" "do it!" so I did and immediately I screamed and said I was sorry. But he had a hand print on his cheek and he just stood there for a moment and didn't say anything. Then he said "well shit" I felt bad....

TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld
06-09-2002, 02:21 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by blackfaerie:
nothing wrong with a little male beating. all of 'em need it once in a great while.</font>

Same with women, right?

Guen
06-09-2002, 02:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld:
Same with women, right?</font>

that was perfect.

------------------
at the wrist.

nevermind
06-09-2002, 02:30 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld:
Same with women, right?</font>

haha, dont you worry. chicks get their asses beaten to HELL and back every day by thousands and thousands of guys who refuse to take their shit. and its great. *nods*

they get more than their fair share of beatings, so i say bring ON the slaps. if anything, slaps turn us on at the very worst. lol. girls are such fucking pansies.

twice
06-09-2002, 02:34 PM
No.

------------------
http://www.lileks.com/institute/orphanage/orphans/comfy.jpg

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 02:34 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by nevermind:
haha, dont you worry. chicks get their asses beaten to HELL and back every day by thousands and thousands of guys who refuse to take their shit. and its great. *nods*

they get more than their fair share of beatings, so i say bring ON the slaps. if anything, slaps turn us on at the very worst. lol. girls are such fucking pansies.</font>

Did your mommy hurt you wittle boy? Aww....poor baby.

nevermind
06-09-2002, 03:03 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin:
Did your mommy hurt you wittle boy? Aww....poor baby.</font>

try again, fat ugly whore.

blackdiamond
06-09-2002, 03:07 PM
i slapped the fucking asshole of a stepbrother i have.

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 03:07 PM
try again, fat ugly whore.</font>

I have no need to, you try hard enough for all of us.

nevermind
06-09-2002, 03:11 PM
I have no need to, you try hard enough for all of us.

</font>

nice try. lol

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 03:14 PM
nice try. lol</font>

<h4>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</h4>no.

bittertrance
06-09-2002, 03:17 PM
my ex slapped me in the face pretty hard...i was right and she couldnt handle it

so she slapped me and then wanted me to hit her but i didnt, i just smiled

------------------
right now: your future girlfriend is probably having sex with her current boyfriend

Nate the Grate
06-09-2002, 03:34 PM

Well his friends made jokes about it and one time they asked me what I thought about IT and i laughed. SO he hit me in the throat. I almost wooped his ass but i broke up with him instead. Then like 3 months later my best friend found out and got real pissed, so he told me to get in the car and me, him and 50 other people went to find him. His current GF found out he cheated on her and they were talking. My friend grabbed him by the collar and made him get on his knees and appologize, then I got to slap him and back hand him. Then his CURRENT gf went around and kissed EVERY guy that was there. He just watched like "omg" LOL</font>

you deserved to be hit in the throat. laughing at something like that is like laughing about how someone is retarded to their face.

------------------
KRAMER: I think it's over. We had a big fight, she threw me out, I started walkin', and now I'm lost downtown! I don't have any money. I don't recognize anybody. I miss home, and I don't even know how to get there.
JERRY: What's around you?
KRAMER: I'm lookin' at Ray's Pizza. You know where that is?
JERRY: Is it Famous Ray's?
KRAMER: No. It's Original Ray's.
JERRY: Famous Original Ray's?
KRAMER: It's just Original, Jerry!
JERRY: Well, what street are you on?
KRAMER: Hey, I'm on first and first. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
JERRY: Just wait there. I'll pick you up, and, Kramer, stay alive! No matter what occurs, I will find you!
KRAMER: Aah!

Seinboys! (http://www.seinboys.com)

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 03:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Nate the Grate:
you deserved to be hit in the throat. laughing at something like that is like laughing about how someone is retarded to their face.

</font>

Haha, aww its okay, a lot of guys have that problem, Nate. Does yours size up to a dollar in nickles?

HA-HA.

TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld
06-09-2002, 04:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Nate the Grate:
you deserved to be hit in the throat. laughing at something like that is like laughing about how someone is retarded to their face.</font>

Agreed.

bonsor
06-09-2002, 04:14 PM
<font color="0084ff">If my ex made fun of my diminutive wang size, I wouldn't punch her in the throat. I'd punch her in the cunt and steal her purse.

NinjaTurtle
06-09-2002, 04:24 PM
my girlfriend fuckin stuck me in the eye once for talking to another girl. i was so pissed i went to her house and tossed her the bone.

------------------
'~..~CloSe this wOrld ~ tXen eht nEpO~..~'

NinjaTurtle
06-09-2002, 04:25 PM
Hell yeah, a couple of times but one in particular....its a funny story too...

Well his friends made jokes about it and one time they asked me what I thought about IT and i laughed. SO he hit me in the throat. I almost wooped his ass but i broke up with him instead. Then like 3 months later my best friend found out and got real pissed, so he told me to get in the car and me, him and 50 other people went to find him. His current GF found out he cheated on her and they were talking. My friend grabbed him by the collar and made him get on his knees and appologize, then I got to slap him and back hand him. Then his CURRENT gf went around and kissed EVERY guy that was there. He just watched like "omg" LOL</font>

that slut

DeviousJ
06-09-2002, 05:15 PM
nice try. lol</font>

When *everyone* you try to talk shit to is able to own your ass within seconds, it's probably time to find a new direction in life

nevermind
06-09-2002, 05:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by DeviousJ:
When *everyone* you try to talk shit to is able to own your ass within seconds, it's probably time to find a new direction in life</font>

nice try fag. hah. so devious, so pathetic.

Lie
06-09-2002, 07:12 PM
I've slapped my brother countless times because he's an asshole and he's slapped me countless times too.

meow
06-09-2002, 07:15 PM
Only his ass...

<font size=8>...and he liked it.

mpp
06-09-2002, 07:20 PM

</font>

i don't think that's possible

20 nickels in a row? no way
hard or soft??

meow
06-09-2002, 07:25 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ******:
<font color="0084ff">If my ex made fun of my diminutive wang size I'd steal her purse.</font>

This made me laugh very hard, and I'm not sure why. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Affectation
06-09-2002, 07:26 PM
<font color=00ff33>Being slapped, as long as it is playful and/or sexual is great.

Lie
06-09-2002, 07:38 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
This made me laugh very hard, and I'm not sure why. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif</font>

Because you can imagine him doing it?

Lie
06-09-2002, 07:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mpp:
i don't think that's possible

20 nickels in a row? no way
hard or soft??</font>

That's like one of those paper rolls of nickels I used to bust open when I was a cashier. No, I don't think it's possible either. Unless said "boyfriend" was really a three year-old she was molesting at the time.

meow
06-09-2002, 07:43 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lie:
Because you can imagine him doing it?</font>

That made me laugh even harder!

blackfaerie
06-09-2002, 08:28 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lie:
Because you can imagine him doing it?</font>

DEFINITELY!!! lolol...

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

Oblivious
06-09-2002, 10:08 PM
slapped, punched and stabbed. hmph.

------------------
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

Johnny Zoloft
06-09-2002, 10:11 PM
getting slapped turns me on.

TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld
06-09-2002, 10:15 PM
One time my friends Adam, Mike, and I were at this restaurant called Fratello's in my hometown. Adam went outside to smoke a cigarette and Mike and I joined him. There was this girl Amelya out there who was also smoking with some friends. Amelya had been a contestant for Miss New Hampshire the previous year, and she never let anyone forget it.

Adam's dad had been arrested from drunken driving the night before, and Amelya had somehow heard about it. She made some offhand snide comment to him, and then turned to guffaw with her strumpet friends. When she was turned around, Adam punched her in the back of the head and she fell, hitting her face on a dumpster. There was blood everywhere--it turns out her lip had been torn and her eye was damaged. He kicked her in the back while she was down, too. After that, we went to McDonald's.

Skye
06-09-2002, 10:32 PM
I love to slap. Not be slapped mind you, but to slap is great. Unfortunately my guy does not like to be slapped, so i have to settle for *tickles*.

Reine Noir
06-09-2002, 10:45 PM
A few times, yes.

------------------
glory be
to she who
places her hands
in front of the sea
and faces the waves
of tyranny (http://www.deadjournal.com/users/missannthropic)

Pinnacle
06-09-2002, 11:13 PM
One time my friends Adam, Mike, and I were at this restaurant called Fratello's in my hometown. Adam went outside to smoke a cigarette and Mike and I joined him. There was this girl Amelya out there who was also smoking with some friends. Amelya had been a contestant for Miss New Hampshire the previous year, and she never let anyone forget it.

Adam's dad had been arrested from drunken driving the night before, and Amelya had somehow heard about it. She made some offhand snide comment to him, and then turned to guffaw with her strumpet friends. When she was turned around, Adam punched her in the back of the head and she fell, hitting her face on a dumpster. There was blood everywhere--it turns out her lip had been torn and her eye was damaged. He kicked her in the back while she was down, too. After that, we went to McDonald's.</font>

Sounds like a classy guy. Great story by the way.

Houdini
06-09-2002, 11:15 PM

Adam's dad had been arrested from drunken driving the night before, and Amelya had somehow heard about it. She made some offhand snide comment to him, and then turned to guffaw with her strumpet friends. When she was turned around, Adam punched her in the back of the head and she fell, hitting her face on a dumpster. There was blood everywhere--it turns out her lip had been torn and her eye was damaged. He kicked her in the back while she was down, too. After that, we went to McDonald's.</font>

lol

Guen
06-09-2002, 11:18 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny Zoloft:
getting slapped turns me on. </font>

ditto.

------------------
at the wrist.

Red Wine Cage
06-09-2002, 11:29 PM
http://www.icq.com/friendship/animations/slap.gif

BeautifulLoser
06-10-2002, 02:47 AM

That was fucking beautiful man... *wipes away a tear*

------------------
AIM: JenniferZero

censored25: Dont be sad, Jesus loves your ass

Shandi
06-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Yes, both playfully a few times and once because I was actually pissed at my ex. The asshole had the nerve to try and ask me out again after he cheated on me.

Mayfuck
06-11-2002, 01:09 AM

Is this a true story?

pale_princess
06-11-2002, 12:56 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
http://www.icq.com/friendship/animations/slap.gif </font>

looks like my ex!

TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld
06-11-2002, 04:03 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Is this a true story?</font>

Yes.

Mayfuck
06-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Yes.</font>

I hear you like knocking up women. Surely you're not that stupid.

TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld
06-11-2002, 05:36 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
I hear you like knocking up women. Surely you're not that stupid.</font>

Of course that isn't true. Give me a little credit, please.

frail_and_bedazzled
06-11-2002, 06:12 PM
no, but give me a few more days

Mayfuck
06-12-2002, 12:52 AM
Of course that isn't true. Give me a little credit, please.</font>

That you didn't bother to chastise your friend suggests you do. Own up, pal.