View Full Version : How often do you want/have sex?

So very sad about me
06-08-2002, 11:40 PM
this isn't a how often do you fantasize about it if you're not getting any....
When you're in a position to get sex, how often do you generally want/have it?

------------------
http://www.wsu.edu/~swinn/sex.gif
You want to sleep with common people like me (http://smampy.livejournal.com)

twice
06-08-2002, 11:42 PM
Being in the position I'm in, constantly.

So very sad about me
06-08-2002, 11:43 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by twice:
Being in the position I'm in, constantly.</font>

Enumerate for us

Machina Lover
06-08-2002, 11:46 PM
My boyfriend and I usually have sex once every other week or every two weeks or so. Although usually we both want it more than that...but we just find other ways to be intimate. I guess we just want to avoid having our relationship based purely on sex. *shrugs*

blackfaerie
06-08-2002, 11:50 PM
when i can get it, i want it all the time. right now my boytoy is about and hour and a half away so i can't get it... but when i'm with him i want it all the time (which hasn't happened yet http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif).

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

twice
06-08-2002, 11:52 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Machina Lover:
My boyfriend and I usually have sex once every other week or every two weeks or so. Although usually we both want it more than that...but we just find other ways to be intimate. I guess we just want to avoid having our relationship based purely on sex. *shrugs* </font>

This reminds me of the situation between my brother and his current (non)girlfriend. He tells me that he doesn't want to fuck her because she's not too attractive to him, and being so, he tells her that he just wants to hold her all night long.

She cornered me at a party the last time i saw her, and being so drunk, i guess she felt comfortable telling me that she thinks he's the sweetest guy she's ever known because he doesn't just want to fuck her. "I've never been with anyone that has wanted to hold me instead.."

The awareness I gain from knowing my brother and how he manipulates girls is fucking priceless.

So very sad about me
06-08-2002, 11:53 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by blackfaerie:
when i can get it, i want it all the time. right now my boytoy is about and hour and a half away so i can't get it... but when i'm with him i want it all the time (which hasn't happened yet http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif).

</font>

Once again, all the time is not descriptive. Read above. although when you aren't getting it, you want it all the time, logistically if you were having it all the time, you'd be sore.

In THEORY, i want it all the time. Realistically, i like it/can only handle it about 2-3x a day

Machina Lover
06-08-2002, 11:58 PM
This reminds me of the situation between my brother and his current (non)girlfriend. He tells me that he doesn't want to fuck her because she's not too attractive to him, and being so, he tells her that he just wants to hold her all night long.

She cornered me at a party the last time i saw her, and being so drunk, i guess she felt comfortable telling me that she thinks he's the sweetest guy she's ever known because he doesn't just want to fuck her. "I've never been with anyone that has wanted to hold me instead.."

The awareness I gain from knowing my brother and how he manipulates girls is fucking priceless.

</font>

I dont think its really either one of us being manipulative. Although I will admit, most girls do enjoy a good fuck -- but being held is just as enjoyable, if not more.

blackfaerie
06-08-2002, 11:59 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by So very sad about me:
Once again, all the time is not descriptive. Read above...
</font>

realistically, i can have sex roughly twice at a time without crying from pain... and i realistically can have it 4-5 times a day. i like to have a bit more time to wait out between. i like having it once during the day and once at night before sleeping. waking up in the middle of the night to have sex is nice too.

i think its when you don't get it as much as you want that you begin to want it all the time. at this point, i almost don't care where it is, i just want to get some soon.

[This message has been edited by blackfaerie (edited 06-08-2002).]

kypper
06-09-2002, 12:14 AM
10 orgasms in one day was my limit.
Ouch... I didn't want any more sex THAT night.

-Tragedy-
06-09-2002, 12:16 AM
i'll tell ya in a couple weeks

BlueStar
06-09-2002, 12:23 AM
When I can get it, I want it all the time. At least once a day is good...sometimes twice.

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

Guen
06-09-2002, 01:39 AM

</font>

[depressed now]

------------------
at the wrist.

strange_one
06-09-2002, 01:54 AM
<font color=33FFFF> my girl and I have intercourse about 3-4 times a week

Guen
06-09-2002, 01:57 AM
i don't have to have it, but i'm ALWAYS willing.

------------------
at the wrist.

bittertrance
06-09-2002, 02:15 AM
Being in the position I'm in, constantly.</font>

meow
06-09-2002, 02:29 AM
my bf is a couple hrs away... we get it on when we see each other.

Ghetto_Squirrel
06-09-2002, 02:32 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Guen:
i don't have to have it, but i'm ALWAYS willing.

</font>

------------------
http://www.toolcity.net/~burt/images/dell-ass1.jpg
My anti-drug is non-consensual sex with minors.
AIM: Mista Saki

beever
06-09-2002, 05:43 AM
All the time. But right now I cant get any. Only 3 more days...

SmashingZeppelins
06-09-2002, 10:20 AM
Ideally I would like a steady diet of every other day sex.That would just seem to make me happiest.Right now it's only like 5-6 times a month, which is not enough.

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 12:07 PM
Well considering the fact that my bf and I have been living together for about a year, we can get it whenever we want it. We have our occasional "dry spells"...if you will.....but on a normal week, we have sex anywhere from 4-10 times. But its mostly spontaneous...when he's playing yahoo pool, and I'm getting ready for work....that kinda stuff.

yep yep
sex is good.

mpp
06-09-2002, 02:51 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by kypper:
10 orgasms in one day was my limit.
Ouch... I didn't want any more sex THAT night. </font>

how old were you? at what age did you start having sex?

i ask this b/c when i was 16 i could cum around 6 or so times a night no problem but now that i'm 22, if i could squeeze three orgasms out in a 12 hour period i feel like i'm a fucking intercourse machine

Johnny Zoloft
06-09-2002, 02:53 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin:
Well considering the fact that my bf and I have been living together for about a year, we can get it whenever we want it. We have our occasional "dry spells"...if you will.....but on a normal week, we have sex anywhere from 4-10 times. But its mostly spontaneous...when he's playing yahoo pool, and I'm getting ready for work....that kinda stuff.

yep yep
sex is good.</font> <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny Zoloft:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??? YOU'RE POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE UP POSTING!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!</font>

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny Zoloft:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??? YOU'RE POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE UP POSTING!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!</font>

lostwingz
06-09-2002, 02:55 PM
That's 2.

Krafty
06-09-2002, 03:01 PM
I don't have sex because there's no one I could handle having a child with right now, and when you have sex, pregnancy is a big risk. A girl I know always uses two methods of protection and just had a miscarraige.

KrazeePumpkin
06-09-2002, 03:04 PM
lostwingz and I got it on last night WOOYAH!

Guen
06-09-2002, 03:22 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Krafty:
A girl I know always uses two methods of protection and just had a miscarraige.</font>

what were the methods? pill and condom?

------------------
at the wrist.

THRILLHO
06-09-2002, 04:42 PM
i get sex about 4 or 5 times in the space of a quasi-monthly two day visit. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif otherwise i want it anywhere from 1-5000 times a day.

kypper
06-09-2002, 09:54 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mpp:
how old were you? at what age did you start having sex?

i ask this b/c when i was 16 i could cum around 6 or so times a night no problem but now that i'm 22, if i could squeeze three orgasms out in a 12 hour period i feel like i'm a fucking intercourse machine

</font>
I was 19.

Lucy Sky Diamonds
06-10-2002, 09:23 PM
I crave it next to never. I'm perfectly happy with 4 or 5 times a month.

------------------
I'm a member of the thought police and the Junior Anti Sex League. Double think that, BITCH!

AIM: ZeppieLed

Shandi
06-10-2002, 10:55 PM
My boyfriend and I are 2 hours apart for the summer at our parents' houses so I don't see him more than a couple times a week.. we probably have sex about once every week and half or every other week..