View Full Version : I'm so not down with animal cruelty

Affectation
06-04-2002, 05:04 PM
<font color=00ff33>This topic has been sparked by an incident yesterday, as well as talk around the office today.

Last night I was out smoking with a co-worker, and a black junkyard cat was poking around looking for food near us. My co-worker lobbed a rock in the direction of the cat, and as the rock approached, the cat just froze. The rock smashed down on the top of it's head, and the cat ran off into the underbrush. The dull thud of the rocks impact made me cringe. I told my coworker to fuck off, and explained just how uncool that was. Later that night when I was trying to fall asleep, all I could think about was that poor cat. I couldn't help but tear up over this unloved animal.

I think that I'm going to start to bring dry cat food to the cats that inhabit this field next to my work.

Anyone out there that feels the need to hurt animals is severly fucked up.

------------------
there's good and bad in everyone

what was it anyway?
06-04-2002, 05:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Affectation:
<font color=00ff33>Anyone out there that feels the need to hurt animals is severly fucked up.</font>

</font>

sometimes you're a tosswank, this time you're not.

Affectation
06-04-2002, 05:09 PM
<font color=00ff33>Who the fuck are you?

what was it anyway?
06-04-2002, 05:10 PM
nobody special.

what was it anyway?
06-04-2002, 05:12 PM
sorry, what I should've said was -

sorry, I'm just being a judgemental tard-fucker

nevermind
06-04-2002, 05:12 PM
hahaha..fucking PUSSY

nevermind
06-04-2002, 05:13 PM
i think ill go chuck some rocks at a few cats, and maybe the neighbors dog now, just to make your pathetic ass cry. lol

what was it anyway?
06-04-2002, 05:14 PM
sorry, I just had to post my s/n under your s/n

Affectation
06-04-2002, 05:15 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by nevermind:
i think ill go chuck some rocks at a few cats, and maybe the neighbors dog now, just to make your pathetic ass cry. lol</font><font color=00ff33>I'm sure that you would do that regardless. Fuckup.

I guess that's the only way that you can feel powerful. Fuck with things that can't protect themselves. The same shit that your father does to you.

NinjaTurtle
06-04-2002, 05:15 PM
wow man you're like a little girl.

Affectation
06-04-2002, 05:17 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by NinjaTurtle:
wow man you're like a little girl.</font>
<font color=00ff33>Yeah, I am.

Red Wine Cage
06-04-2002, 05:20 PM
<font color=00ff33>My co-worker lobbed a rock in the direction of the cat, and as the rock approached, the cat just froze. The rock smashed down on the top of it's head, and the cat ran off into the underbrush. </font>
shoulda lobbed a rock at his fucking head.

------------------
This jello shot (http://www.livejournal.com/users/pumpkinsfan) I think went straight (http://www.picturetrail.com/pumpkinsfan) to my head (http://pumpkins.iwarp.com).

You hit me in the ear! Who hits in the ear?

Vacancy
06-04-2002, 05:23 PM
you're a joke, and not a funny one.

well what the fuck, what person with a halfway decent state of mind isn't against animal cruelty? retard.

slunky_munky
06-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Get this, a lady in Hamilton, NZ (where Hoody is/was from) was convicted of animal cruely for neglecting her cat.

It had cancer which either spread to, or started in its face. It's entire face was rotting and it had no jaw by the time the SPCA found out about it. A neigbour notice the cat was bleeding from the face so she called the SPCA. The cat kept itself alive by sucking water through the hole in its face.

The owner was confronted by the police and said she "hadn't noticed" the cats problem.
I think she got fined rather than any prison term.

Affectation
06-04-2002, 05:25 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Vacancy:
you're a joke, and not a funny one.

well what the fuck, what person with a halfway decent state of mind isn't against animal cruelty? retard.</font>
<font color=00ff33>There are quite a few people, moron. Don't you ever read the news?

NinjaTurtle
06-04-2002, 05:26 PM
cats can survive on their own, i sometimes dont se my cats for days, they come back a little beat up but i dont care.... if it fucks with me ill throw a rock at its fuckin head.

Mirror_Untrue
06-04-2002, 06:30 PM
That would have made me so angry. I've seen some horribly abused animals working at a humane society and a vet but I'm never gonna get used to seeing it, it always makes me so upset.

DeviousJ
06-04-2002, 06:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by NinjaTurtle:
cats can survive on their own, i sometimes dont se my cats for days, they come back a little beat up but i dont care.... if it fucks with me ill throw a rock at its fuckin head.</font>

That's no reason for some bitch to throw rocks at a cat that was just getting on with its life

So very sad about me
06-04-2002, 06:43 PM
Affectation, if you're looking to help out stray cats, there's more effective ways.
i realize this is a giant step (and yes, i think bringing them food is a good idea), but there are programs that spay/neuter feral cats for free. contact them and set up traps....

*bob barker voice*
Help reduce the pet population, get your animal spayed or neutered

Junebug
06-04-2002, 07:00 PM
Wow. It's nice to hear about (some) people still caring about stuff like this. So very sad about me has a good idea, if you're up to it. Wear some thick, elbow-length gloves if you plan on catching them though, man, seriously.

Reine Noir
06-04-2002, 08:28 PM
I highly doubt a cat is ever going to fuck with any human unless it is evoked. No more kitty hurt. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

------------------
glory be
to she who
places her hands
in front of the sea
and faces the waves
of tyranny (http://www.deadjournal.com/users/missannthropic)

Guen
06-04-2002, 08:48 PM
okay here's the idea: i say we all go in together for some kitty-sized nunchucks. after a few lessons from some of our more self-defense oriented members, ms. kittykins can fuck your lousy coworker up.

did we learn nothing from michelle pfeiffer in "batman returns"? huh?

melancholia
06-04-2002, 08:50 PM
I would have made my cat claw that fucker in the face.

strange_one
06-04-2002, 09:05 PM
<font color=00ff33> I couldn't help but tear up over this unloved animal.

</font>

<font color=33FFFF> haha. do you have balls?

Affectation
06-04-2002, 09:11 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by strange_one:

<font color=33FFFF> haha. do you have balls?</font><font color=00ff33>Coming from an anti-depressant popping fuckup, that doesn't mean much.

Empathy is hard, isn't it?

THRILLHO
06-04-2002, 09:16 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by slunky_munky:
Get this, a lady in Hamilton, NZ (where Hoody is/was from) was convicted of animal cruely for neglecting her cat.

It had cancer which either spread to, or started in its face. It's entire face was rotting and it had no jaw by the time the SPCA found out about it. A neigbour notice the cat was bleeding from the face so she called the SPCA. The cat kept itself alive by sucking water through the hole in its face.

The owner was confronted by the police and said she "hadn't noticed" the cats problem.
I think she got fined rather than any prison term.

</font>

i really, really, really wish i hadn't read that.

relaxor!
06-04-2002, 09:17 PM
I think it's too bad that you're coming under fire for posting this, but I really, really like this thread. the positive parts of it at least. this thread makes me think of you as a much more 3D person than what I thought of you before. I too have awful animal cruelty experiances that I don't want to talk about, and I do empathize. it's terrible, these people sometimes

------------------
http://members.aol.com/matzi556/schiffe/tirpitz.jpg
Tirpitz

LetYouGiveTheWorldToMe
06-04-2002, 09:18 PM
<font color=00ff33>This topic has been sparked by an incident yesterday, as well as talk around the office today.

Last night I was out smoking with a co-worker, and a black junkyard cat was poking around looking for food near us. My co-worker lobbed a rock in the direction of the cat, and as the rock approached, the cat just froze. The rock smashed down on the top of it's head, and the cat ran off into the underbrush. The dull thud of the rocks impact made me cringe. I told my coworker to fuck off, and explained just how uncool that was. Later that night when I was trying to fall asleep, all I could think about was that poor cat. I couldn't help but tear up over this unloved animal.

I think that I'm going to start to bring dry cat food to the cats that inhabit this field next to my work.

Anyone out there that feels the need to hurt animals is severly fucked up.

</font>
your negative comments and games you play on the board is a fraud... you really did get beaten up as a child huh??? daddy broke in a few belts?

june33
06-04-2002, 09:45 PM
Some people are really fucking stupid. I don't understand why people would just throw objects at helpless animals for entertainment. Affectation- I wouldn't bring cat food to feed all the unloved cats out there...they will keep coming and coming.

Vacancy
06-04-2002, 09:48 PM
just for the record i think this story is complete bullshit.

Skye
06-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Some people are such sick fucks. When animals get hurt it makes me want to cry too. Whenever I hear of an animal cruelty story, I really truly hate humanity as a whole. And you ignorant fucks who show no sympathy or think that it is a sign of weakness or being a "pussy" to care about animals can go to hell....

BlueStar
06-05-2002, 01:18 AM
<font color=00ff33>Anyone out there that feels the need to hurt animals is severly fucked up.
</font>

------------------
~~Samantha~~
AIM: MercuryAdore

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

Affectation
06-05-2002, 05:36 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by LetYouGiveTheWorldToMe:
your negative comments and games you play on the board is a fraud... you really did get beaten up as a child huh??? daddy broke in a few belts?

</font><font color=00ff33>Actually I had an amazing childhood. I was raised in an affluent household by two great parents.

As for the "games I play," I have no idea what you are talking about. I could give a fuck less of what you, or anyone else here thinks of me. I don't want come off as cocky, but I have far too many other things in my life that take precedence over what some retarded Netphorian thinks.

Affectation
06-05-2002, 05:37 AM
just for the record i think this story is complete bullshit.</font><font color=00ff33>Yeah, I made this up. Wouldn't it be cool if it really happened?

Fucking burnout.

Fattening Ass
06-05-2002, 05:39 AM
animal cruelty sux the big one.

*continue arguements*

FearFactory
06-05-2002, 05:48 AM

<font color=33FFFF> haha. do you have balls?</font>

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by strange_one in the sex change thread:
<font color=33FFFF>grow up.</font>
</font>

Satanstick
06-05-2002, 06:07 AM
hm, this is rather coincidental..

although I doubt your sincerety.
weren't you calling me a pussy because I said scat was sick?

it's an insult to pussycats.

mpp
06-05-2002, 09:10 AM
i hit a little bird the other day with my car

i teared up a little; i'm a fucking pussy

strange_one
06-05-2002, 09:30 AM
<font color=00ff33>Coming from an anti-depressant popping fuckup, that doesn't mean much.

Empathy is hard, isn't it?

</font>

<font color=33FFFF> ooh, look who actually pays attention to my posts. this lame attempt has about as much affect on me as your other comments.
zero

obscured01
06-05-2002, 10:14 AM
just for the record i think this story is complete bullshit.</font>

<font color="FB7BF6">I don't think it's bullshit, because I've seen posts he's made in the past about the way people treat animals and how he treats/feels about them as well.

------------------
~*Sarah Kimberly*~

...and the tragic and
romantic (http://members.door.net/skylab) ascent...

AIM: Gazing Iscariot

mpp
06-05-2002, 12:23 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by obscured01:
<font color="FB7BF6">I don't think it's bullshit, because I've seen posts he's made in the past about the way people treat animals and how he treats/feels about them as well.

</font>

word dude

affectation may be a lot of things but he's not a bullshitter; he's hella old school nethphoria so how would you (vacancy) know anything about him anyway?

Vacancy
06-05-2002, 12:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mpp:

affectation may be a lot of things but he's not a bullshitter; he's hella old school nethphoria so how would you (vacancy) know anything about him anyway?</font>

i said i think it's bullshit, jeez, shut up.

mpp
06-05-2002, 12:47 PM
i said i think it's bullshit, jeez, shut up.</font>

i said i think you're wrong

Affectation
06-05-2002, 01:23 PM
i said i think it's bullshit, jeez, shut up.</font><font color=00ff33>Looks like they didn't teach you done good in debatin' class.

Fucking burnouts.

Affectation
06-05-2002, 01:24 PM
<font color=33FFFF> ooh, look who actually pays attention to my posts. this lame attempt has about as much affect on me as your other comments.
zero</font><font color=00ff33>It's nice to see what you really think of yourself. Signing your post "zero." Pure genius.

kypper
06-05-2002, 01:25 PM
Wow... the assholes have made asshole comments about enjoying beating the shit out of poor, trusting creatures. Big surprise. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

I would've punched the fucker.
Granted, I nailed a squirrel with a rock once, but i felt so badly about it afterward... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif I learned my lesson.

Vacancy
06-05-2002, 02:57 PM
i said i think you're wrong</font>

no, you said i am wrong.

mpp
06-05-2002, 03:08 PM
no, you said i am wrong.</font>

true. you were.

undivinemartyr
06-05-2002, 05:53 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Skye:
Whenever I hear of an animal cruelty story, I really truly hate humanity as a whole. And you ignorant fucks who show no sympathy or think that it is a sign of weakness or being a "pussy" to care about animals can go to hell....</font>
I fucking agree. I can't believe people are such ignorant assholes, or why Affectation is being flamed at. I just can't say anything about this... it's just so sad.

peabody
06-05-2002, 05:55 PM
depends what kind of animal it is.

DeviousJ
06-05-2002, 06:54 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by peabody:
depends what kind of animal it is. </font>

So which animals deserve torture exactly?

undivinemartyr
06-05-2002, 07:23 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by DeviousJ:
So which animals deserve torture exactly?</font>
PEOPLE!!!
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/Forum2/HTML/001360.html

DeviousJ
06-05-2002, 07:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by undivinemartyr:
Originally posted by DeviousJ:
So which animals deserve torture exactly?</font>
PEOPLE!!!
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/Forum2/HTML/001360.html

Even the kitty people? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

Shandi
06-05-2002, 08:45 PM
I totally agree with you on this matter. I see it even in my own parent's house. My brother is really mean to my cat I've had since I was 5 years old. I love her to pieces and I just cringe when I see him pick her up up-side down, kick her, throw stuff at her and just intentionally be cruel to her. I always yell at home, but he has no soft spot for animals..rather life in general.

pastor
06-05-2002, 09:18 PM
i walked into the boys' restroom the other day to the cornea-scorching sight of a group of boys gathered around a urinal, dunking a cow's head in as they each took turns flushing. the violence hurt my heart. those thrashing utters. those flailing cow limbs. those gurgling moos. god help me, those gurgling moos.

Affectation
06-05-2002, 09:20 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by pastor:
i walked into the boys' restroom the other day to the cornea-scorching sight of a group of boys gathered around a urinal, dunking a cow's head in as they each took turns flushing. the violence hurt my heart. those thrashing utters. those flailing cow limbs. those gurgling moos. god help me, those gurgling moos.</font><font color=00ff33>Fuck you. That was about three miles short of funny.

pastor
06-05-2002, 09:25 PM
color=00ff33>Fuck you. That was about three miles short of funny.</font>

my intent was not to mock you, but i do apologize for being unfunny.

Smiley33
06-05-2002, 09:27 PM
I love how people jump on the fucking bandwagon in threads like these. At least someone's posting something other than "I got a rock stuck up my ass last night" and "more pictures of weiners and pee-pee's." Not that I contribute often to decent threads on this board, but would it kill these assholes to say something worthwhile for a change?

That story was depressing. What's more depressing is that it's not even the tip of the iceberg. People who intentionally harm animals and children are beyond fucked up.

FearFactory
06-05-2002, 09:27 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by pastor:
i walked into the boys' restroom the other day to the cornea-scorching sight of a group of boys gathered around a urinal, dunking a cow's head in as they each took turns flushing. the violence hurt my heart. those thrashing utters. those flailing cow limbs. those gurgling moos. god help me, those gurgling moos.</font>

<font color="orange">DUDE - Cows shouldn't be allowed in the boys restroom!
</font>

pastor
06-05-2002, 09:30 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by FearFactory:
<font color="orange">DUDE - Cows shouldn't be allowed in the boys restroom!
</font></font>

i know! that was the worst part! long after the watery damage is emptied from that cows' giant ears, the emotional damage of that social taboo will linger on.

strange_one
06-05-2002, 11:13 PM
<font color=00ff33>It's nice to see what you really think of yourself. Signing your post "zero." Pure genius.

</font>

<font color=33FFFF> o....k

ZERO
06-05-2002, 11:37 PM
Human cruelty is fine though.

kypper
06-05-2002, 11:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ZERO:
Human cruelty is fine though.</font>

William! where the hell have YOU been? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

Undone
06-06-2002, 12:36 AM
<font color="CC33CC">I guess few others are enjoying Pastor's return as much as I am.

Vacancy
06-06-2002, 02:01 AM
true. you were.</font>

you can't be sure of that

17 years of compassion
06-06-2002, 10:34 AM
im hate cruelty to animals!!
*puts on more make up*
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

Undone
06-06-2002, 02:22 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by 17 years of compassion:
im hate cruelty to animals!!
*puts on more make up*
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif</font>

<font color="CC33CC">Remember, all cruelty, whether to humans or non-humans, is all right--as long as you don't see it.

17 years of compassion
06-06-2002, 02:28 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Undone:
<font color="CC33CC">Remember, all cruelty, whether to humans or non-humans, is all right--as long as you don't see it.

</font>

my sentiments exactly!

LetYouGiveTheWorldToMe
06-08-2002, 05:58 PM
I don't want come off as cocky, but I have far too many other things in my life that take precedence over what some retarded Netphorian thinks.[/B][/QUOTE]

i wasnt telling you what i thought you fucking "tommy boy"... i was telling you how it is... so shine my fucking alligator boots tommy boy before i take my alligator belt off and have to blast your ass!

Affectation
06-08-2002, 06:00 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by LetYouGiveTheWorldToMe:
i wasnt telling you what i thought you fucking "tommy boy"... i was telling you how it is... so shine my fucking alligator boots tommy boy before i take my alligator belt off and have to blast your ass!

</font><font color=00ff33>Sure you were, moron. I like it when people try to explain themselves, and fall flat on their face doing so.

Eulogy
06-08-2002, 06:12 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Undone:
I guess few others are enjoying Pastor's return as much as I am.</font>

!!

but yeah...people shouldn't be mean to animals.