View Full Version : standard topic #235 what do you consider romantic?


spfreak
04-23-2002, 09:02 PM
well?

beever
04-23-2002, 09:03 PM
Hot action on the kitchen table http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Ammy
04-23-2002, 09:03 PM
anything can be romantic. it just depends how it's done and why.

Oblivious
04-23-2002, 09:05 PM
romance is overrated. i hate sappy sentiments.

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 09:06 PM
hot action while "Where Is My Mind" is playing.

killtheyouth
04-23-2002, 09:08 PM
swinging at a park/school in the summer. preferably at night.

walk in the park in autumn when the leaves are all golden or orange. thats pretty amazing.

El Scorcho
04-23-2002, 09:14 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
hot action while "Where Is My Mind" is playing. </font>

Is this song in question the Nerf Herder or Nada Surf or whatever version that you're so fond of?

killtheyouth
04-23-2002, 09:16 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by El Scorcho:
Is this song in question the Nerf Herder or Nada Surf or whatever version that you're so fond of?</font>

i sure as hell hope its the original by the Pixies.

El Scorcho
04-23-2002, 09:18 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by killtheyouth:
i sure as hell hope its the original by the Pixies.</font>

No, she likes the Nada Surf version.

ravenguy2000
04-23-2002, 09:43 PM
A boat. A boat on the Chesapeake Bay. Its about 9 in the evening, and the sun is bright orange and melting into the horizon due west. To my right is a smattering of boats, some large house boats with their lights on which look like just so many stars in the inky dusk.

Past the boats are a few older kids still playing on the banks of Millionaire's Island, a tiny little island with a beach, and a forest, and trails running all through it. You can still see some people up on the cliffs on the north side. I think they're playing hide and go seek.

I can hear four things.

1. Nick Drake's "Pink Moon." Its very, very soft. So soft that you almost have to strain to hear it.

2. The Bay, slapping against the sides of the boats, and the cresting of the water on the beach, so many yards away.

5. There's a fire somewhere but I can't see it. I can hear it cracking and snapping in the light breeze, though, and I can smell the earthiness of its odor all around me.

4. The kids on the beach. Ocasionally I hear a shriek of laughter or excited talking. Straight from childhood. I used to be one of them. I used to play hide and seek. I used to be one of them, but not anymore. I used to be one of them.

I am up near the mast, pulling the sails down for the night. As I finish, I crouch down and pull my beer up to my lips, and take the last swallow. Its warm now, but its taste is sweet, and clear, and clean. I set it down, and lay my wet swim trunks onto the line to dry. I won't be needing them for the rest of the night.

I watch the kids for a little while longer, and watch Donny walk up the steps from below deck. I stare at his back, his big, wide, muscular back. Its dark enough now he isn't wearing anything, but all I can see is the power and the masculinity in his back. He turns around and catches me staring at him. I look down quickly a go back to attending the clothes on the line. He stares at me a while, I can feel him looking at me. I look back at him but when I catch him staring at me he doesn't avert his eyes. He just keeps on staring. With this blue eyes of his, those perfect blue eyes that can look at my face and read my every thought and emotion.

He walks back down below deck. I balance myself against the rocking of the boat as I follow him down.

*depressed*

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 09:59 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by El Scorcho:
Is this song in question the Nerf Herder or Nada Surf or whatever version that you're so fond of?</font>


THE FUCKIN PIXIES
I just heard the cover and it was cute. But the Pixies are the Pixies, I am aware of that.

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 10:00 PM
fine, I'll bang to the Nada Surf version as well, just to clear everything up...how's that for romantic?

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 10:01 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ravenguy2000:
A boat. A boat on the Chesapeake Bay. Its about 9 in the evening, and the sun is bright orange and melting into the horizon due west. To my right is a smattering of boats, some large house boats with their lights on which look like just so many stars in the inky dusk.

Past the boats are a few older kids still playing on the banks of Millionaire's Island, a tiny little island with a beach, and a forest, and trails running all through it. You can still see some people up on the cliffs on the north side. I think they're playing hide and go seek.

I can hear four things.

1. Nick Drake's "Pink Moon." Its very, very soft. So soft that you almost have to strain to hear it.

2. The Bay, slapping against the sides of the boats, and the cresting of the water on the beach, so many yards away.

5. There's a fire somewhere but I can't see it. I can hear it cracking and snapping in the light breeze, though, and I can smell the earthiness of its odor all around me.

4. The kids on the beach. Ocasionally I hear a shriek of laughter or excited talking. Straight from childhood. I used to be one of them. I used to play hide and seek. I used to be one of them, but not anymore. I used to be one of them.

I am up near the mast, pulling the sails down for the night. As I finish, I crouch down and pull my beer up to my lips, and take the last swallow. Its warm now, but its taste is sweet, and clear, and clean. I set it down, and lay my wet swim trunks onto the line to dry. I won't be needing them for the rest of the night.

I watch the kids for a little while longer, and watch Donny walk up the steps from below deck. I stare at his back, his big, wide, muscular back. Its dark enough now he isn't wearing anything, but all I can see is the power and the masculinity in his back. He turns around and catches me staring at him. I look down quickly a go back to attending the clothes on the line. He stares at me a while, I can feel him looking at me. I look back at him but when I catch him staring at me he doesn't avert his eyes. He just keeps on staring. With this blue eyes of his, those perfect blue eyes that can look at my face and read my every thought and emotion.

He walks back down below deck. I balance myself against the rocking of the boat as I follow him down.

*depressed*

</font>


<3

strange_one
04-23-2002, 10:17 PM
<font color=FF00FF> waking up together is the most romantic thing there is

Graveflower
04-23-2002, 10:18 PM
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/Forum2/HTML/035562.html

Aeroplane
04-23-2002, 10:19 PM
standing on the bow of a ship yelling, "I'm the king of the world!" while a beautiful sunset casts its pink glow on my youthful face.

kypper
04-23-2002, 10:25 PM
Where is my mind...
oh yeah, over there, where it fell out as Desi pumped my cum over and over again.

------------------
http://smiley33.20m.com/images/delluwish.jpg

meow
04-23-2002, 10:33 PM
not being told "i just want time to myself" when the hockey game is on and we only have one TV

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 10:55 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
not being told "i just want time to myself" when the hockey game is on and we only have one TV</font>


why don't you hit his balls with a meat-pounder then?

meow
04-23-2002, 10:57 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:

why don't you hit his balls with a meat-pounder then?</font>

Smiley33, you are FULL of good ideas tonite!

Aeroplane
04-23-2002, 10:57 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:

why don't you hit his balls with a meat-pounder then?</font>
no, with a hockey stick!!!

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 11:01 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
Smiley33, you are FULL of good ideas tonite!</font>


I <3 meow

and yeah, i thought about the hockey stick, but the meat tenderizer is more incentive, man

meow
04-23-2002, 11:02 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:

I <3 meow

and yeah, i thought about the hockey stick, but the meat tenderizer is more incentive, man</font>


I don't have a meat tenderizer, but the humor in using one is fantastic!

Mayfuck
04-23-2002, 11:03 PM
Use a knife to carve her name in your chest. That always gets the chicks.

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 11:06 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:

I don't have a meat tenderizer, but the humor in using one is fantastic!</font>

or you can hop on it with a pogo stick in transformer underwear singing the theme song to Inspector Gadget

Oblivious
04-23-2002, 11:06 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Use a knife to carve her name in your chest. That always gets the chicks.</font>

i did that when i was 15.

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 11:08 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Use a knife to carve her name in your chest. That always gets the chicks.</font>

an EXACTO knife.

killtheyouth
04-23-2002, 11:09 PM
<font size=6>NICOLE 4 EVA

Mayfuck
04-23-2002, 11:09 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
an EXACTO knife. </font>

Bingo.

Mayfuck
04-23-2002, 11:10 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Oblivious:
i did that when i was 15.</font>

That's hot.

Smiley33
04-23-2002, 11:10 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Bingo.</font>

but watch for the nipple. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

kypper
04-23-2002, 11:12 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
but watch for the nipple. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif</font>

rip the tip when you slip!

much better than female circumcision. Especially self-performed!
------------------
http://smiley33.20m.com/images/delluwish.jpg

[This message has been edited by kypper (edited 04-23-2002).]

Oblivious
04-23-2002, 11:13 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
That's hot.</font>

his name was mike and he was in a death ****l band. he used to eat my scabs. i thought THAT was romantic.

strange_one
04-23-2002, 11:15 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by kypper:
rip the tip when you slip!

</font>

kypper
04-23-2002, 11:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by strange_one:
</font>

I see you did that too! Welcome to the invisible-nipple club!

------------------
http://www.emotioneric.com/catchgf.jpg

Skye
04-23-2002, 11:35 PM
Picnics and going to the beach at night.

meow
04-24-2002, 12:17 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
or you can hop on it with a pogo stick in transformer underwear singing the theme song to Inspector Gadget </font>

I dont have any transformer underwear http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif can i borrow yours?

Smiley33
04-24-2002, 12:19 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
I dont have any transformer underwear http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif can i borrow yours?</font>

ok, I just bought a new pack. you can have the deceptacon ones. Practice the Gadget theme before you go!

meow
04-24-2002, 12:20 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
ok, I just bought a new pack. you can have the deceptacon ones. Practice the Gadget theme before you go!

</font>

da nananana Inspector Gadget... Da nanana DA DA!!!!!!

Lie
04-24-2002, 12:25 AM
Sharing in mutual masturbation and possibly a little oral sex while your roommate is in and out of the room and you could be discovered at any moment, then taking a cab to one of those organic foods stores where all those yuppie kids hang out, buying your groceries and sitting at one of the picnic tables outside after the store closes and watching all the stupid people trying to get into the store and assuming that if the door isn't open it must be broken, that the reason couldn't possibly be that the store is actually closed. Then walking down to the nearest gas station to call a cab, sitting and waiting at a table outside with little ****l chairs that don't exactly rock but wobble in an unstable manner, sharing medical horror stories and singing Divine Comedy songs.

Now that's romantic.

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

SPFreak37
04-24-2002, 08:13 AM
romantic=sweet...
cute little things that makes girls hearts melt. fucking is not neccessarily romantic. neither are flowers. be nice and maybe she won't hate you.
take care my love!!

------------------
dying of boredom...i'll try it all