View Full Version : Mandy posted on the music board.

raindrops + sunshowers
03-28-2002, 10:37 PM
OMIFUK! or something.

DrownStar
03-28-2002, 10:41 PM
yeah, cause I am buzzed and love trail of dead

------------------
if I could make a list of my mistakes and regrets
I'd put your name on top and every line after it

Proud member of the SP Trading Community (http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/mercurytrades/home.html)

deodorant
03-28-2002, 10:44 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by DrownStar:
yeah, cause I am buzzed and love trail of dead

</font>

*waits for the barrage of "YUO DUMB BITCH" posts*

AND GODDAMNIT...STOP POSTING WITH YOUR FUCKING TRENDY-ASS SIGNATURE...YUO DUMB BITCH

------------------
What is forgiveness?
It's just a dream
What is forgiveness?
It's everything...

Mr. Rhinoceros
03-29-2002, 03:53 AM
<font color=#007AAA>Thanks for reminding me that I'm glad both of you head cases are gone.

------------------
We don't find truth, we create (http://www.livejournal.com/~mrrhinoceros) it.

Founder, Inamorati A
03-29-2002, 03:55 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros:
<font color=#007AAA>Thanks for reminding me that I'm glad both of you head cases are gone.

</font>

------------------
http://hedonia.net/art/images/wicker_fire_circleth.jpg

DrownStar
03-29-2002, 10:05 AM
Thanks for reminding me that I'm glad both of you head cases are gone.

</font>thanks for reminding me that you're a fat fucking loser with no real life to cling to. oh, and you're two faced, and a wuss too

------------------

Proud member of the SP Trading Community (http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/mercurytrades/home.html)

[This message has been edited by DrownStar (edited 03-29-2002).]

PkPhuoko
03-29-2002, 10:06 AM
thanks for reminding me that you're a fat fucking loser with no real life to cling to.

</font>

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-29-2002, 10:19 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by PkPhuoko:
</font>

Affectation
03-29-2002, 11:48 AM
<font color=00ff33>YUO DUMB BITCH

sawdust restaurants
03-29-2002, 11:58 AM
This is terribly disappointing; I thought it'd turn into something much more brutal than this.

The Sacred and Profane
03-29-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by DrownStar:
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">thanks for reminding me that you're a fat fucking loser with no real life to cling to. oh, and you're two faced, and a wuss too

</font><font color=00ccff>And you're a bony fucking loser with no real life period, At least he's in school. Oh, you're a basketcase who is completely delusional of everyone's opinion about her.

------------------
http://newbatteries.homestead.com/files/0321.jpg (http://orangesoup.noyen.org)
oh, say it isn't fucking so. (http://www.livejournal.com/users/arundel)

sawdust restaurants
03-29-2002, 12:20 PM
*cheers wildly*

Mandy, please come back and tear this wop a new asshole. I need a good flame war in my life.

neopryn
03-29-2002, 12:22 PM
Wow, this is great

Ria
03-29-2002, 12:24 PM
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Affectation
03-29-2002, 12:27 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by The Sacred and Profane:
<font color=00ccff>And you're a bony fucking loser with no real life period, At least he's in school. Oh, you're a basketcase who is completely delusional of everyone's opinion about her.

</font><font color=00ff33>Very eloquently stated, you fucking retard. Truth be known, you're the delusional fuck here that thinks he's cool. You're going nowhere fast in life, you're fat, and your face could use a little plastic surgery.

Grow the hell up.

DrownStar
03-29-2002, 01:02 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by The Sacred and Profane:
And you're a bony fucking loser with no real life period, At least he's in school. Oh, you're a basketcase who is completely delusional of everyone's opinion about her.

</font>god you're such a twat. you couldn't keep a girlfriend if someone fucking glued her to you, you pathetic fuck. no, I do have a life, you dick, I am in a wonderful committed relationship, have a job that I love, have hobbies and friends that I love. you know nothing about me, so go back and play with your fucking GI Joes you emo mindless dildo.

going to school really makes people better people doesn't it?

oh, and sorry I am bony in your eyes, but fat italians really don't have much room to talk

------------------

neopryn
03-29-2002, 01:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by neopryn:
Wow, this is great</font>

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-29-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by The Sacred and Profane:
And you're a bony fucking loser with no real life period, At least he's in school. Oh, you're a basketcase who is completely delusional of everyone's opinion about her.

</font>god you're such a twat. you couldn't keep a girlfriend if someone fucking glued her to you, you pathetic fuck. no, I do have a life, you dick, I am in a wonderful committed relationship, have a job that I love, have hobbies and friends that I love. you know nothing about me, so go back and play with your fucking GI Joes you emo mindless dildo.

oh, and sorry I am bony in your eyes, but fat italians really don't have much room to talk

Tell that motherfucker!

The Sacred and Profane
03-29-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Affectation:
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Very eloquently stated, you fucking retard. Truth be known, you're the delusional fuck here that thinks he's cool. You're going nowhere fast in life, you're fat, and your face could use a little plastic surgery.

Grow the hell up.</font><font color=00ccff>You're the one to talk about being a delusional fuck. You're the one who needs to grow up. I'm not the one with a dismal future/dead end job. I'm not the one who posts on a board to people during the middle of work.

I also find your angsty rants about religion that closely resemble a teenager entering high school's point of view very funny.

And if you think that making yourself look big on a messageboard compensates for whatever you're lacking - Have fun doing it.

The Sacred and Profane
03-29-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by a raving cunt:
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
god you're such a twat. you couldn't keep a girlfriend if someone fucking glued her to you, you pathetic fuck. no, I do have a life, you dick, I am in a wonderful committed relationship, have a job that I love, have hobbies and friends that I love. you know nothing about me, so go back and play with your fucking GI Joes you emo mindless dildo.

</font><font color=00ccff>Your life consists of trying to find a band for yourself though I doubt you could even play an instrument to keep up with one.

It doesn't sound like you have much more friends than Chris alone.

An Emo-Dildo, Now that's funny, Really.

I certainly look up to someone going to school rather than someone being set in low-class suburbia who calls herself "Angela Scalpel".

I'd rather be a Fat, Emo-Dildo than a bony, whiny, snot.

Ammy
03-29-2002, 02:09 PM
this thread is dripping with archivability..

DrownStar
03-29-2002, 02:15 PM

Your life consists of trying to find a band for yourself though I doubt you could even play an instrument to keep up with one.

It doesn't sound like you have much more friends than Chris alone.

An Emo-Dildo, Now that's funny, Really.

I certainly look up to someone going to school rather than someone being set in low-class suburbia who calls herself "Angela Scalpel".

I'd rather be a Fat, Emo-Dildo than a bony, whiny, snot.

</font>
lol. I was in a band. and damn good at it. so eat me. why don't you go ask my non existant friends if they are my friends are just pretending so that fat vincent can make fun of me. you obviously have no friends, you post here wanting acceptance so bad, when no one really likes you but brendan, and he's full of shit.

Angela Scalpel is a song you retarded fuck. and it's cool. you are just too young and retarded to get it.

yea, it takes a lot of guts to ask parents to give me money to go to school, that earns my respect.

make up your mind you ass kisser. "oh mandy, I am so sorry for being so mean to you, please be my friend again"...

I may be skinny, but I am not a trendy fuck like you, and at least I can get laid by someone other than my right hand.

you fucking follower

------------------

[This message has been edited by DrownStar (edited 03-29-2002).]

The Sacred and Profane
03-29-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DrownStar:
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

lol. I was in a band. and damn good at it. so eat me. why don't you go ask my non existant friends if they are my friends are just pretending so that fat vincent can make fun of me. you obviously have no friends, you post here wanting acceptance so bad, when no one really likes you but brendan, and he's full of shit.

Angela Scalpel is a song you retarded fuck. and it's cool. you are just too young and retarded to get it.

yea, it takes a lot of guts to ask parents to give me money to go to school, that earns my respect.

make up your mind you ass kisser. "oh mandy, I am so sorry for being so mean to you, please be my friend again"...

you fucking follower

</font><font color=00ccff>Yeah, sure you were good at it.

A lack of having friends on here doesn't account for how it is well, not on here.

Brendan is one of my good friends, And he's a lot more honest and real than you are.

Song, band, Angela Scalpel...And you're the one calling me Emo.

Some kids/young adults pay for their own college, Don't forget that. Even if their parents did help them, they still get a thumbs up from me because they go to school.

And I suppose when you get laid, You gotta get what you can? Especially in your case.

Oh, I'm not an ass-kisser. I really dislike you, Honest. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by The Sacred and Profane (edited 03-29-2002).]

DrownStar
03-29-2002, 02:21 PM
yeah, brendan has kissed my ass before too. I wish I had the e-mail saved. "i really want to make amends with you mandy, good luck, and I wish you well"

by the way, Tara says hi

I'm out

------------------

The Sacred and Profane
03-29-2002, 02:23 PM
<font color=00ccff>What a cop-out. I'm going back to sleep now.

DrownStar
03-29-2002, 02:25 PM
dream of me

see ya later guys, really, it's been real. but well, two faced people never get the last laugh

------------------

Affectation
03-29-2002, 03:48 PM

<font color=00ccff>You're the one to talk about being a delusional fuck. You're the one who needs to grow up. I'm not the one with a dismal future/dead end job. I'm not the one who posts on a board to people during the middle of work.

I also find your angsty rants about religion that closely resemble a teenager entering high school's point of view very funny.

And if you think that making yourself look big on a messageboard compensates for whatever you're lacking - Have fun doing it.</font>

<font color=00ff33>I compensate for nothing here. I'm a database administrator that makes over 45,000/yr at the ripe age of twenty. I'm a Junior in college, all on my own dime I might add. My profession requires brains, yet it isn't a job where I have to be working the entire time. I'm paid on salary, so I can pretty much work whenever I feel like it. Netphoria is a pastime, and at least I'm making money while I waste my time here. Where are you employed again, some dirtball italian restaurant. Keep up the good work there, buddy.

If you want to get into religion, I can debate you into the ground. I'm sure that "god" would be on your side, but he really won't be of much assistance to you.

You just got clowned by almost everyone in this post. A nice try on pulling the intelligence card though.

------------------
there's good and bad in everyone

nevermind
03-29-2002, 03:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by :
</font>

aww lookit afecafag..trying to explain himself to idiots ONCE AGAIN like the worthless pussy that he is http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

its a beautiful day.

bittertrance
03-29-2002, 03:52 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ammy:
this thread is dripping with archivability..

</font>

either that or poop juice

Ammy
03-29-2002, 04:27 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:

</font>

i was wondering what that smell was..

Mayfuck
03-29-2002, 04:31 PM
MORE MORE MORE

sawdust restaurants
03-29-2002, 05:15 PM
*sniffle*

It's beautiful.

Crippler
03-29-2002, 07:25 PM
<font color="aquamarine">Whine, bitch, moan, groan...

Fuck, does it EVER get old?

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-29-2002, 11:25 PM
Yet another great thread!!!!

meow
03-29-2002, 11:26 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Crippler:
<font color="aquamarine">Whine, bitch, moan, groan...</font>

thats netphoria for you

Elvis The Fat Years
03-29-2002, 11:38 PM
welcome to page 2. you are more than welcome to take off your pants.

Crippler
03-29-2002, 11:41 PM
<font color="aquamarine">*takes off pants and does the Mango dance*

sawdust restaurants
03-29-2002, 11:59 PM
Fuck, I wanted to take off my pants, but I'm not going to do it if Steve took his off.

AtomicPrincess
03-30-2002, 12:46 AM
I do believe Vincent once told me that while in the shower, he jerked off to thoughts of me.

And I agree. You have no intelligence if you don't go to college. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

<3 Mandy http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-30-2002, 12:47 AM
<font color="aquamarine">*takes off pants and does the Mango dance*</font>

Helena Handbasket
03-30-2002, 01:34 AM
It's over?

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

theonemofo
03-30-2002, 02:47 AM
*urinates on thread*

bonsor
03-30-2002, 02:38 PM
It is very clear to all of us that Mandy is a total fucking idiot. No doubt. It is impossible, though, to convince people that they are stupid. They will always refuse to believe it.

There is the minute possibility that Mandy is some kind of mensa queen, but that desn't do much good when you act like a complete idiot. You can't act like a moron and expect people to believe that you're smart so that when they don't, you can be totally surprised about it.

I also get a hearty chuckle out of how Mandy says she doesn't care about this place and comes here trying to prove that she isn't the biggest doorknob on the face of the planet. Give it up, airhead.

meow
03-30-2002, 02:40 PM
<font color="aquamarine">*takes off pants and does the Mango dance*</font>

My Cat's name is Mango.

meow
03-30-2002, 02:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:

</font>

squishy

sawdust restaurants
03-30-2002, 04:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ******:
It is very clear to all of us that Mandy is a total fucking idiot. No doubt. It is impossible, though, to convince people that they are stupid. They will always refuse to believe it.

There is the minute possibility that Mandy is some kind of mensa queen, but that desn't do much good when you act like a complete idiot. You can't act like a moron and expect people to believe that you're smart so that when they don't, you can be totally surprised about it.

I also get a hearty chuckle out of how Mandy says she doesn't care about this place and comes here trying to prove that she isn't the biggest doorknob on the face of the planet. Give it up, airhead.</font>

FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Mr. Rhinoceros
03-31-2002, 03:49 AM
yea, it takes a lot of guts to ask parents to give me money to go to school, that earns my respect.</font>

<font color=#007AAA>I didn't ask, they gave. But regardless, you didn't even try trailer-trash.

------------------

Mr. Rhinoceros
03-31-2002, 03:55 AM
two faced people never get the last laugh
</font>

<font color=#007AAA>It's not like we ever pretended to like you Mandy. We just got to know you and it turned out you were a raving bitch, so we let you know you were. I don't think that's two faced at all.

------------------

Undone
03-31-2002, 02:10 PM
<font color="CC33CC">Didn't you pretend to be an amiable person at some point on this board? I could have sworn you had. *shrug* I just didn't want to let this thread die. Hopefully the contestants will come back for more.

Red Wine Cage
03-31-2002, 04:47 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ******:
the biggest doorknob on the face of the planet.</font>
*falls on floor, convulsing with laughter*

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

jenny4ever
03-31-2002, 04:58 PM
okay say what you want but saying youre an ignorant "failure" if you didnt go to college is bullshit.

my uncle, who is no genius, didnt go to college and is now the vice president of lone star steakhouse and makes waaaaaaaaay more money than my dad who went to UNC. college isnt for everyone and its ignorant to say that it is.

*some* people that dont go will fail, yes, but the same goes for people who do go.

relaxor!
03-31-2002, 05:00 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by jenny4ever:
okay say what you want but saying youre an ignorant "failure" if you didnt go to college is bullshit.

my uncle, who is no genius, didnt go to college and is now the vice president of lone star steakhouse and makes waaaaaaaaay more money than my dad who went to UNC. college isnt for everyone and its ignorant to say that it is.

*some* people that dont go will fail, yes, but the same goes for people who do go.

</font>

thank you. I couldn't agree more.

pale_princess
03-31-2002, 05:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by jenny4ever:

college isnt for everyone and its ignorant to say that it is.

</font>

Mr. Rhinoceros
04-01-2002, 02:21 AM
<font color=#007AAA>No one said going to college is for everyone, we're just saying that Mandy lives out of a trailer.

------------------

strange_one
04-01-2002, 02:45 AM
<font color=#007AAA> we're just saying that Mandy lives out of a trailer.

</font>

<font color=FF00FF> ZING!

------------------
http://www.dragcity.com/catalog/records/dc162.jpg
You're thinking on your feet...while you're sittin' there...on your ass

AtomicPrincess
04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
No one said going to college is for everyone, we're just saying that Mandy lives out of a trailer.

</font>

Wrong. I've been to her place (which is not a trailer) and it's quite lovely. Actually, they're getting ready to movie into an even more lovely place right now.

Mr. Rhinoceros
04-02-2002, 03:12 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by AtomicPrincess:
Wrong. I've been to her place (which is not a trailer) and it's quite lovely. Actually, they're getting ready to movie into an even more lovely place right now. </font>

<font color=#007AAA>Just as the current tenants, a couple of giant cockroaches*, move out.

<font size="1">*One of them is named Gregor.</font><font color=#007AAA>

------------------

PhantomFM
04-02-2002, 02:20 PM
<font color=#007AAA>Just as the current tenants, a couple of giant cockroaches*, move out.

<font size="1">*One of them is named Gregor.</font></font>

saved by a ****morphasis reference

------------------
PhantomFM (http://www.unc.edu/~lawsonb)

NinjaTurtle
04-02-2002, 02:23 PM
[/b][/QUOTE]god you're such a twat.

[/B][/QUOTE]

twat....?.....bad form....

------------------
i went to a gun fight with a knife to kill you, and cut you so fast when your blood spilled it was still blue.
aim - Tsai707

Eulogy
04-02-2002, 04:13 PM
Oh boy, that was fun.

mybabemouth
04-02-2002, 04:29 PM
Hey mandy!

The Sacred and Profane
04-02-2002, 05:59 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Eulogy:
Oh boy, that was fun.</font><font color=00ccff>'Twas.