View Full Version : Imitate other Netphorians here


Mayfuck
03-15-2002, 04:18 PM
<font color=00ff33>Show me some love, dipshits.

Smiley33
03-15-2002, 04:20 PM
lol...fucking moron.

np: try try try 4/16/00

[This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 03-15-2002).]

saferkefka
03-15-2002, 04:23 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
<font color=00ff33>Show me some love, dipshits.</font>


http://www.emotioneric.com/love.jpg

undivinemartyr
03-15-2002, 04:25 PM
I was never very good at imitating people or acting... or lying...

------------------
&lt;Satanstick&gt; that dude is kinda cute
&lt;Satanstick&gt; I say this with full control over my sexuality

Disarmed
03-15-2002, 04:31 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
lol...fucking moron. </font>

why are you always so mean like i don't understand why you are always so negative to people some people cant help being stupid or bored or without a life and they like come to netphoria to share a piece of themselves and...um like youre probably likely sorta fucking them up see and i think your just stuppid heehee

i'm huingry right now or i was just a minute ago but theres no food in the house http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif i like it when my refrigerator talks to me but it doesn't really talk to me too much since the governtmenet i mean the government killed Timothy Mcveigh. see Tim Mcveigh used to call up my house and say "s your refrigerator running and i'd go into the kitchen and aski askit if it was running and it would say of curse im running and i'd tell timm that it was running and he'd say i better go catch it and id' go umm and he'd like laugh and light a firecracker or a

i like love julio http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif sorta yeah

Random Female
03-15-2002, 04:32 PM
oh, the suze imitation is such a given. enough already.

beever
03-15-2002, 04:33 PM
You are all pathetic.

Disarmed
03-15-2002, 04:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
oh, the suze imitation is such a given. enough already.</font>

shut up

sickbadthing
03-15-2002, 04:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
oh, the suze imitation is such a given. enough already.</font>

I can't tell who this is supposed to be.

Random Female
03-15-2002, 04:38 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sickbadthing:
I can't tell who this is supposed to be.</font>

it wasn't an imitation.

Smiley33
03-15-2002, 04:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
it wasn't an imitation.</font>


you better keep 'em separated

np: NOT that song

sickbadthing
03-15-2002, 04:40 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
it wasn't an imitation.</font>

GOOD JOB GRUMPY PANTS YOU RUINED THE THREAD!

Random Female
03-15-2002, 04:41 PM
So alright, you netphorian d1ckweeds. I was bangin' my girlfriend yesterday when George Bush came on the television. I had to stop bangin' because it was the almighty Bush, who I worship in all my military splendor. My girlfriend got all mad because I stopped hittin her ***** to watch Bush talk about missile defense, but i was like bitch this is more important than you.

oh yeah and come see me scratch on Wednesday, March 20th at Klantee central.

bittertrance
03-15-2002, 04:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sickbadthing:
I can't tell who this is supposed to be.</font>

lol silly little *****

np: hummer 02/03/94

scouse_dave
03-15-2002, 04:42 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
So alright, you netphorian d1ckweeds. I was bangin' my girlfriend yesterday when George Bush came on the television. I had to stop bangin' because it was the almighty Bush, who I worship in all my military splendor. My girlfriend got all mad because I stopped hittin her ***** to watch Bush talk about missile defense, but i was like bitch this is more important than you.

oh yeah and come see me scratch on Wednesday, March 20th at Klantee central. </font>

shandi?

Disarmed
03-15-2002, 04:46 PM
<font color="orange">this thread sucks cheetah **** mostly because it has nothing to do with Mike Patton

CHEETOZ!@!!
</font>

------------------
I'll crush your pretty toenails into a thousand pieces

[This message has been edited by Disarmed (edited 03-15-2002).]

bonsor
03-15-2002, 04:47 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Disarmed:
<font color="orange">this thread sucks cheetah **** mostly because it has nothing to do with Mike Patton

CHEETOZ!@!!
</font>

</font>

Brad.

My turn.

[insert one word reply that is only relevant to the first post here]

undivinemartyr
03-15-2002, 04:59 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sickbadthing:
I can't tell who this is supposed to be.Originally posted by Random Female:
it wasn't an imitation.</font>

*Gigglies*.

------------------
&lt;Satanstick&gt; that dude is kinda cute
&lt;Satanstick&gt; I say this with full control over my sexuality

NegativeSleep
03-15-2002, 05:04 PM
http://batti.20m.com/crescentfresh.jpg

bonsor
03-15-2002, 05:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by NegativeSleep:
http://batti.20m.com/crescentfresh.jpg </font>


oh crescentfresh, how I fap over thee.

Kilgore Trout
03-15-2002, 05:15 PM
***

------------------
http://www.followmearound.com/images/artwork/oxygen.gif
Wait, if what you are saying is true...then I still don't care. - Dave Nelson

AIM: pugbugg

bonsor
03-15-2002, 05:20 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Kilgore Trout:
***

</font>
YOU HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC

beever
03-15-2002, 05:25 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ******:
Originally posted by Kilgore Trout:
***

</font>
YOU HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC

WHO are you imitating?

T.G. Clown
03-15-2002, 05:45 PM
thiz tred iz bery zutupid.. zee dozen't like stuff like thiz.

Monroe Stahr
03-15-2002, 05:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by T.G. Clown:
thiz tred iz bery zutupid.. zee dozen't like stuff like thiz.</font>

ZE!!!!!!!!!

------------------
http://members.fortunecity.com/tgclown/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/monroe.jpg
Talent is in the choice!

Aeroplane
03-15-2002, 05:51 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Imitate other Netphorians here</font>

Imitate other Netphorians here.

Graveflower
03-15-2002, 05:55 PM
fgkjfdlkgdf;lgkl;k;aksls

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

Monroe Stahr
03-15-2002, 05:57 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Aeroplane:
Imitate other Netphorians here.</font>

so very lame-o.
jes.

------------------
http://members.fortunecity.com/tgclown/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/monroe.jpg
Talent is in the choice!

Smiley33
03-15-2002, 05:57 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Graveflower:
fgkjfdlkgdf;lgkl;k;aksls

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif</font>

hahahaha

T.G. Clown
03-15-2002, 05:57 PM
Hal Sparks is not gay
and i am eating fried tofu
...i look good naked

Lie
03-15-2002, 06:31 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by T.G. Clown:
Hal Sparks is not gay
and i am eating fried tofu
...i look good naked</font>

That's great, but it's not like we care. I have high enough self-esteem that I don't have to make comments about my body on the internet to feel good about myself. Oh well. That's the point of Netphoria, I guess. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

*strips naked*

It's not like I have to worry about attracting attention anyway, I already have a boyfriend with a huge pee-pee. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

Smiley33
03-15-2002, 06:32 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lie:
That's great, but it's not like we care. I have high enough self-esteem that I don't have to make comments about my body on the internet to feel good about myself. Oh well. That's the point of Netphoria, I guess. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

*strips naked*

It's not like I have to worry about attracting attention anyway, I already have a boyfriend with a huge pee-pee. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

</font>


<3

Lie
03-15-2002, 06:32 PM
This is, essentially, as far as I can see, a stupid thread. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm only here for the music. I don't really care about anything else. So really, we should just be talking about good bands like the Cure, you know?

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

T.G. Clown
03-15-2002, 06:34 PM
?

Lie
03-15-2002, 06:36 PM
So I was listening to Amnesiac the other day, thinking about how different and yet similar it is to Kid A, and my mom kicked my dad out of the house. Here's the thing. He was cheating on her. However, my mom is a heartless bitch. Therefore, I think I should start having sex. What do you guys think?

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

Lie
03-15-2002, 06:38 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by T.G. Clown:
?</font>

It's someone who's been gone for quite some time.

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

Julian, Porn CONNOISSEUR
03-15-2002, 06:39 PM
what germ? wheat germ. what the fuck is it?

okay, so i'm not one to usually knock food products. i like my food, and i LOVE brand names. nutella, being one of my favorite little jarred oddity.

but i've had this thing burning inside of me, since i can remember. my dad used to stock our shelves sometimes after a huge shopping trip at the army PX. now, he would usually get my usual favorites, such as salted meat, smoked baby clams and vienna sausages. but every 5 years or so, he would buy a massive jar of wheat germ. a mystery to me, i never knew what it was used for. growing up a mormon, i thought it might be part of some ritualistic prayer, and the recipient rolled around in wheat germ. or maybe it was put on their head.

i asked my dad this question, numerous times, as a hungry, frustrated teenager looking for food. when everything else in the house ran out, we always had the old standbys; wheat germ and yogurt. i say bullshit, dad. we all know you were in the army, and that did something to your head.

i know you are saying right now "but, noyen, wheat germ DOES have it's uses. just because you don't use it, doesnt mean some third world culture doesn't use it in their cuisine". i did a little research this time, and i came up with a few "selling points" for wheat germ.

"It's more versatile than ever before. It's a good source of six vitamins and minerals necessary for a healthy diet.

You can bake with it, top with it, or cook with it to add a healthy crunch to virtually any recipe. Find it in the cereal aisle, then get a taste of this all-around food enhancer by trying these recipes."

you know what i say to that? FUCK YOU! if i want to add crunch to my chicken, guess what i'm going to use? CRACKERS. or BREAD CRUMBS. FUCK YOU WHEAT GERM.

i've tried it in yogurt, i've tried to think what it could be used for other than some sort of rat poison. WHEAT GERM IS USELESS. take it off my shelves! i don't believe that wheat germ is a viable source of ANYTHING until it is used as the themed ingredent on IRON CHEF.

i propose a new labelling system, that every jar of wheat germ have the following warning:

"Folic acid has been proven to play a vital role in creating certain birth defects. This is why the FDA proposes you use this product to the fullest extent possible! USE IT ON EVERY FOOD! The FDA has a long stance on promoting birth defects, and Wheat Germ is the official food of the FDA. In order to ensure the U.S. wins the Olympics, we are sending "EMERGENCY PACKETS" of Wheat Germ to countries competing in the Olypmics! It's most effective in the first three weeks of pregnancy - well before most women know they are pregnant. If you're a woman of childbearing age, and are not a citizen of the United States, consider boosting the amount of folic acid in your diet just to be sure: in the past, most women have not met their recommended daily value of folic acid. Our packaging in non-U.S. markets reads as the following: "Wheat germ is the source of many other essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E and other antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of heart disease." HAHA! Of course we know this is bullshit. To abide by other U.S. laws, we are required to make Wheat Germ available to U.S. residents, so please disregaurd this message, and buy a bottle for your foreign friend today!

Wheat germ adds a delicious taste and crunch to virtually any recipe, and it's an easy way to add the benefit of advanced birth defects. Wheat germ can also replace up to 1/2 cup of the flour in recipes for muffins, breads, pancakes, and many other baked goods, making it even easier to ******* this in every possible ethnic meal!

------------------
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A LION CHASING A BUTTERFLY!

http://www.noyen.org/images/julian.jpg

http://www.gifs.net/animate/tigger.gif

THERE'S ALOT OF BUTTER AND SYRRUP IN MY FRIDGEROATOR!

http://www.gifs.net/animate/wacky.gif

THE NETPHROIA KIDS ARE SO WACKY!

Julian, Porn CONNOISSEUR
03-15-2002, 06:39 PM
<font size=2000> WWW.LIVEJOURNAL.COM (http://WWW.LIVEJOURNAL.COM)

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!
</font>

------------------
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A LION CHASING A BUTTERFLY!

http://www.noyen.org/images/julian.jpg

http://www.gifs.net/animate/tigger.gif

THERE'S ALOT OF BUTTER AND SYRRUP IN MY FRIDGEROATOR!

http://www.gifs.net/animate/wacky.gif

THE NETPHROIA KIDS ARE SO WACKY!

Smiley33
03-15-2002, 06:46 PM
I love bands that you've never even heard of. Chances are, you never will. Therefore, I have the best taste in music, poetry, coffee cups, cheese, and clothing. What are you getting so uptight about? I think I speak for everyone when I say that your comments are absoloutely irrelevant. Do you hate me or something? Come on, I know you do. Just let it all out. Hey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm much cooler than you. That is so last month.

[This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 03-15-2002).]

Crippler
03-15-2002, 07:08 PM
<font color="aquamarine">lol...

you're all stupid, pathetic, ugly, desperate fucks.

do the world a favor and don't join society. god only knows what losers like you would do to the real world.

Lie
03-15-2002, 09:03 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
I love bands that you've never even heard of. [This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 03-15-2002).]</font>

I do?

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

bonsor
03-15-2002, 09:48 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lie:
So I was listening to Amnesiac the other day, thinking about how different and yet similar it is to Kid A, and my mom kicked my dad out of the house. Here's the thing. He was cheating on her. However, my mom is a heartless bitch. Therefore, I think I should start having sex. What do you guys think?</font>

That's exactly how I think, too!

meow
03-15-2002, 09:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Disarmed:
<font color="orange">this thread sucks cheetah ****

</font>

</font>

its true, its true.

NegaBenji
03-15-2002, 09:50 PM
*bans*

meow
03-15-2002, 09:50 PM
thats all that ive got

pills
03-15-2002, 10:56 PM
What are you referring to? You are THE most vaingloriouslyprided person here.

You should realize that I, - - - - - - -, am saying this.

[This message has been edited by pills (edited 03-15-2002).]

zekix
03-15-2002, 11:10 PM
not enough giraffes

more giraffes please

Affectation
03-16-2002, 02:12 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
<font color=00ff33>Show me some love, dipshits.</font>

tear stained glass
03-16-2002, 02:22 AM
Hi, I'm fourteen and listen exclusively to NIN, the Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, Nirvana, and Hole.

...

*fap, fap*

Red Wine Cage
03-16-2002, 03:43 AM
I like to post internet messages with a lubricated prophilactic filled with semen still attached to my pen1s because I have a fetish like that.

one guess.

Cactuar
03-16-2002, 06:49 AM
<font size=10> IF IT LOOKS LIKE A TACO WHY CAN"T I EAT IT!!!
EAT WOLF SHIT!@#!@#

http://www.strongestman.com/photos/husa.jpg

The Gaddrow
03-16-2002, 09:07 AM
JAMES IHA!!!@11

Eulogy
03-16-2002, 02:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by tear stained glass:
Hi, I'm fourteen and listen exclusively to NIN, the Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, Nirvana, and Hole.

...

*fap, fap*</font>

I don't listen to Nirvana, jackass. And you left out like...six other bands.

So HA!

Eulogy
03-16-2002, 02:50 PM
I'm a pompous asshole!

(That's all of you!! hahahaha!!!)

I should go back to sleep or something

neopryn
03-16-2002, 06:15 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by tear stained glass:
Hi, I'm fourteen and listen exclusively to NIN, the Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, Nirvana, and Hole.

...

*fap, fap*</font>
You forgot Tool

pale_princess
03-16-2002, 07:11 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by T.G. Clown:
Hal Sparks is not gay
and i am eating fried tofu
...i look good naked</font>


me!

umm.

feefer approved!

frail_and_bedazzled
03-16-2002, 07:28 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
I love bands that you've never even heard of. Chances are, you never will. Therefore, I have the best taste in music, poetry, coffee cups, cheese, and clothing. What are you getting so uptight about? I think I speak for everyone when I say that your comments are absoloutely irrelevant. Do you hate me or something? Come on, I know you do. Just let it all out. Hey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm much cooler than you. That is so last month.

[This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 03-15-2002).]</font>
i really hope this isn't supposed to be me. i mean, who else has good taste in clothing on this board?!@?

failure
03-16-2002, 07:32 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i mean, who else has good taste in clothing on this board?!@?

</font>i do.

frail_and_bedazzled
03-16-2002, 07:33 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by failure:
i mean, who else has good taste in clothing on this board?!@?

</font>i do.
are you sure? b/c i might just have to evaluate you. don't fuck with me. IM A FORMR FA$cION MAJR@!

Graveflower
03-16-2002, 07:34 PM
failure is one stylish motherfucker.

frail_and_bedazzled
03-16-2002, 07:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Graveflower:
failure is one stylish motherfucker.</font>

he might be, but you know, i'm very particular when it comes to these things. it has been said that i might very well be obsessed.

failure
03-16-2002, 07:51 PM
bring it, bitch

Smiley33
03-16-2002, 10:11 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by frail_and_bedazzled:
Originally posted by Smiley33:
I love bands that you've never even heard of. Chances are, you never will. Therefore, I have the best taste in music, poetry, coffee cups, cheese, and clothing. What are you getting so uptight about? I think I speak for everyone when I say that your comments are absoloutely irrelevant. Do you hate me or something? Come on, I know you do. Just let it all out. Hey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm much cooler than you. That is so last month.

[This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 03-15-2002).]</font>
i really hope this isn't supposed to be me. i mean, who else has good taste in clothing on this board?!@?



If these imitations are done well enough, everyone can pretty much tell who's imitating who. Which means this is not you.

bonsor
03-16-2002, 10:21 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Julian, Porn CONNOISSEUR:
what germ? wheat germ. what the fuck is it?

okay, so i'm not one to usually knock food products. i like my food, and i LOVE brand names. nutella, being one of my favorite little jarred oddity.

but i've had this thing burning inside of me, since i can remember. my dad used to stock our shelves sometimes after a huge shopping trip at the army PX. now, he would usually get my usual favorites, such as salted meat, smoked baby clams and vienna sausages. but every 5 years or so, he would buy a massive jar of wheat germ. a mystery to me, i never knew what it was used for. growing up a mormon, i thought it might be part of some ritualistic prayer, and the recipient rolled around in wheat germ. or maybe it was put on their head.

i asked my dad this question, numerous times, as a hungry, frustrated teenager looking for food. when everything else in the house ran out, we always had the old standbys; wheat germ and yogurt. i say bullshit, dad. we all know you were in the army, and that did something to your head.

i know you are saying right now "but, noyen, wheat germ DOES have it's uses. just because you don't use it, doesnt mean some third world culture doesn't use it in their cuisine". i did a little research this time, and i came up with a few "selling points" for wheat germ.

"It's more versatile than ever before. It's a good source of six vitamins and minerals necessary for a healthy diet.

You can bake with it, top with it, or cook with it to add a healthy crunch to virtually any recipe. Find it in the cereal aisle, then get a taste of this all-around food enhancer by trying these recipes."

you know what i say to that? FUCK YOU! if i want to add crunch to my chicken, guess what i'm going to use? CRACKERS. or BREAD CRUMBS. FUCK YOU WHEAT GERM.

i've tried it in yogurt, i've tried to think what it could be used for other than some sort of rat poison. WHEAT GERM IS USELESS. take it off my shelves! i don't believe that wheat germ is a viable source of ANYTHING until it is used as the themed ingredent on IRON CHEF.

i propose a new labelling system, that every jar of wheat germ have the following warning:

"Folic acid has been proven to play a vital role in creating certain birth defects. This is why the FDA proposes you use this product to the fullest extent possible! USE IT ON EVERY FOOD! The FDA has a long stance on promoting birth defects, and Wheat Germ is the official food of the FDA. In order to ensure the U.S. wins the Olympics, we are sending "EMERGENCY PACKETS" of Wheat Germ to countries competing in the Olypmics! It's most effective in the first three weeks of pregnancy - well before most women know they are pregnant. If you're a woman of childbearing age, and are not a citizen of the United States, consider boosting the amount of folic acid in your diet just to be sure: in the past, most women have not met their recommended daily value of folic acid. Our packaging in non-U.S. markets reads as the following: "Wheat germ is the source of many other essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E and other antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of heart disease." HAHA! Of course we know this is bullshit. To abide by other U.S. laws, we are required to make Wheat Germ available to U.S. residents, so please disregaurd this message, and buy a bottle for your foreign friend today!

Wheat germ adds a delicious taste and crunch to virtually any recipe, and it's an easy way to add the benefit of advanced birth defects. Wheat germ can also replace up to 1/2 cup of the flour in recipes for muffins, breads, pancakes, and many other baked goods, making it even easier to ******* this in every possible ethnic meal!

</font>

Fucking brilliant. Julian strikes again.

Reality
03-16-2002, 11:41 PM
<font size=15>I'm suchabigfuckinghomo that I can't seem to fucking understand why nobody likes my big fucking letters and my stupid rants that make Samsa look like a quiet talker. The more I talk, the stupider I sound, so I'll just make comments that seem witty only to me and post pictures of some really fat fuck in hopes that someone will finally talk to me. OH GOD I WISH I WASNT SO QUEER. </font>

------------------
I'm back.

Lie
03-17-2002, 12:38 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
If these imitations are done well enough, everyone can pretty much tell who's imitating who. Which means this is not you.
</font>

Hey, the "that is so last month" was the only thing that tipped me off, because I actually said it.

I don't even eat cheese, ya bitch.

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

kypper
03-17-2002, 10:36 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lie:
Hey, the "that is so last month" was the only thing that tipped me off, because I actually said it.

I don't even eat cheese, ya bitch.

</font>

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "You dumb bitch... she sounded exactly like you."

------------------


[This message has been edited by kypper (edited 03-17-2002).]