View Full Version : you fucktards who think that film school gives you more right to have an opinion....

Ammy
02-06-2002, 10:28 PM
on a movie..

shut the fucking hell up, christ...

if there is a llama
02-06-2002, 10:31 PM
I concur.

David

Etienne
02-06-2002, 10:34 PM
this was probally directed at me so i feel the need to respond.

being alive give me the right to have an opinion. Film school just makes my opinion more informed. if you have some sort of problem with that you can fuck right off

------------------
i'm trying not to move
it's just your ghost passing through

Ammy
02-06-2002, 10:37 PM
actually, it's mostly machina 666, but oyu included. yes you can have a fucking opinion, but when people are talking about movies and you make it seem like what you say is the end all be all corect opinion to have on a movie, just because you have the education, i want ot kick you in the balls.

i mean, yeah, there are technical aspects etc that DO contribute to a good or bad movie, but sometimes the story or the acting or something retarded can make a movie very good. it's like art. people like to make it seem like there are rules, but there AREN'T.

*kicks you in the balls*

nevermind
02-06-2002, 10:38 PM
you can ALL fuck off! nyeh nyeh nyeh!!!

*dances*

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 10:48 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ammy:
actually, it's mostly machina 666, but oyu included. yes you can have a fucking opinion, but when people are talking about movies and you make it seem like what you say is the end all be all corect opinion to have on a movie, just because you have the education, i want ot kick you in the balls.

i mean, yeah, there are technical aspects etc that DO contribute to a good or bad movie, but sometimes the story or the acting or something retarded can make a movie very good. it's like art. people like to make it seem like there are rules, but there AREN'T.

*kicks you in the balls*</font>

Hey, you stupid twat, where did you see me talking about FILM SCHOOL concerning ME???

Thanx for pointing the obvious, but if I shit on your head, do you think this art is worth just as much as Picasso's painting?

Being educated in a subject DOES make you realize a few good things. If you think a guy like Spielberg, w/ Duel, is just as lame as some weird fuck student film where the editing is about non-existant, the soundtrack is made out of shaking corn flakes boxes, and that even the director hated w/ all his guts, than you gotta have to get your head fixed. That simple.

Me, first of all, NEVER admitted the ONE film I thought that was the worst. Not even that weird fuck student flick where the editing is about non-existant, the soundtrack is made out of shaking corn flakes box, that even the director hated w/ all his guts. Hope you got that at least??

Ammy
02-06-2002, 10:51 PM
i wasn't reffering to you recelty, i just seem to remember you being the one always using that as your reason that what you say goes. i appologize if i have the wrong name, considering that i do not know you myself, but i am almost positive it was you.

and i did say that, that learning the shit that is good and bad about films does make you more educated, but some fucking times, even if the cinematography or sound or something is fucking shit, the movie is still good.

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 10:58 PM
i wasn't reffering to you recelty, i just seem to remember you being the one always using that as your reason that what you say goes. i appologize if i have the wrong name, considering that i do not know you myself, but i am almost positive it was you.

and i did say that, that learning the shit that is good and bad about films does make you more educated, but some fucking times, even if the cinematography or sound or something is fucking shit, the movie is still good.</font>

It was me, yeah. But I don't need to back myself w/ the fact that I studied Cinema at College, University, on my way to have a certificate in scenarisation/screenwriter, won Festivals in Quebec, made a film that is in France in Festivals, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Common sense is what I use.

To think that Spielberg made the "most horrendous flick of ALL TIME" w/ Duel, that there is just NONE worst than this one, is an absurdity in itself.

Not because it's Spielberg, but because no one can really say what IS the worst film (it could be, but I sure as fuck don't think so) of ALL time.

And you don't need to be an educated filmmaker fuck like me to realize that.

To hate a film is one thing.

To claim it's worst in the world (of ALL TIME) is another whole ballgame.

The End.

tweedyburd
02-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Film school is just masturbation--and an irrelevance. I'd hate to think I payed that much to know a little about what I could've learned from a book and a little experience...

[This message has been edited by tweedyburd (edited 02-06-2002).]

Ammy
02-06-2002, 11:03 PM
i actually wasn't pointing out what movie you said what about, i couldn't give a shit less, it's the arrogance that gets me. and actually, entienne (sorry if i spelled that right) was the only one that brought it up at all in the last thread, but it's been done in the past, i'm sure you know hat i'm reffering to, and i remember it and decided it annoyed me an dposted about it.

don't get me wrong, i still like both of you, but AAAAAHH!!!! *kicks you in the balls again*

Folladori
02-06-2002, 11:05 PM
My uncle wrote "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist."

------------------
http://allstarpowerup.com/incoming/joeshill-gimp.jpg

All Star Powerup Music. The one, true way to goodbye depression. (http://www.allstarpowerup.com/)
AIM- JetsPartTwo

SuckSuckStyle
02-06-2002, 11:09 PM
i think you guys have it backwards. being educated kinda skews up your views of movies because movies are made by film-educated people to entertain non film-educated people. So then wouldn't the opinion of the viewer be more important than the opinion of the persons who made it? Just how I see this argument. then again, opinions ARE opinions.

------------------
http://www.jeremygoldberg.com/T_james_birds.jpg
I sold my halo (http://www.geocities.com/jamesismyho/edits.html) back in April

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 11:15 PM
i actually wasn't pointing out what movie you said what about, i couldn't give a shit less, it's the arrogance that gets me. and actually, entienne (sorry if i spelled that right) was the only one that brought it up at all in the last thread, but it's been done in the past, i'm sure you know hat i'm reffering to, and i remember it and decided it annoyed me an dposted about it.

don't get me wrong, i still like both of you, but AAAAAHH!!!! *kicks you in the balls again*</font>

I read that, and I now certain that you had just no fucking clue exactly where you were going w/ all this thread. You could've kept it on the actual film thread.

Way to go.

I don't talk about making chocolate chip cookies. You know why? Because I don't know SHIT about making chocolate chip cookies.

But I talk about Cinema.

Etienne can think Duel's the worst flick of all time. I don't agree+think it's a ridiculous thought. Period.

P.S.
You don't like me, you don't know me, right?

P.P.S.
This thread makes me look like a tense fuck. Oh wait, I am a tense fuck.

Good bye.

*goes eat a chocolate chip cookie*

Ammy
02-06-2002, 11:19 PM
woh the hell ever knows where a thread is going? i had a though so i posted it, and then, obviously i said things so my point did not at all get across as i ment it, and i revised what i said because, yes some of it was pointed out wrong, good arguing, being able to accept different ideas and or when you are wrong. anyway, yes, i won't ask you about cookies, i understand your passion with movies and i admire it, and i do not dislike you, the honestly sometimes you are arrogant (hypocricy IS my middle name.. wait, Lea is..) and i guess that was my point.

i'm hypocratic. (if that's a word)
and arrogance is annoying as fuck.

yup. can i have a cookie?

[This message has been edited by Ammy (edited 02-06-2002).]

SuckSuckStyle
02-06-2002, 11:21 PM
*raises hand* I LIKE COOKIES!!!

Etienne
02-06-2002, 11:27 PM

*kicks you in the balls*</font>

do you realize how hipoctitical that is?
so me expressing my opinion in some way hurts you but you can flame me and say my opinion dosent mean anything. And yes movies are art, and jsut like paintings i might hate van gough and you might think he is god, the point is your opinion dosent mean more than mine jsut like mine dosent mean more than yours. and getting pissed cause someone asked my why i though my opinion was valid and i told him, is jsut pointless.

i never really disliked you but your starting to sound like shutterbugg.

------------------
i'm trying not to move

Etienne
02-06-2002, 11:32 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by THE MACHINA666:

To think that Spielberg made the "most horrendous flick of ALL TIME" w/ Duel, that there is just NONE worst than this one, is an absurdity in itself.

</font>

alow me to kinda take ammys sode for one second.
you argument is biased based on the simple fact that we where posting in the worse movies of all time thread, your a hipocrite jsut for defending yourself.

i still think your cool though

and i partaly agree with what suck suck said,

and Ammy just to add a point, if you have no taste, all the film school in the world isnt gonna help you tell a bad movie from a good one

Mathboy
02-06-2002, 11:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Etienne:
all the film school in the world isnt gonna help you tell a bad movie from a good one </font>

Meanwhile, a degree in literature. . .

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 11:35 PM
woh the hell ever knows where a thread is going? i had a though so i posted it, and then, obviously i said things so my point did not at all get across as i ment it, and i revised what i said because, yes some of it was pointed out wrong, good arguing, being able to accept different ideas and or when you are wrong. anyway, yes, i won't ask you about cookies, i understand your passion with movies and i admire it, and i do not dislike you, the honestly sometimes you are arrogant (hypocricy IS my middle name.. wait, Lea is..) and i guess that was my point.

my hypocratic. (if that's a word)

yup. can i have a cookie?</font>

I've been called arrogant. It must be true. But I fail to see it. I bring my points, points that I believe in. I try to talk about things I know best. Defending my points/P.O.V. seems to make people believe that I am an arrogant piece of shit (aka fucktard - I've seen this one somewhere, too).

So be it.

You sure you don't want my recipe for chocolate chip cookies? Even though they kinda look like a Picasso painting when they're done.

Ammy
02-06-2002, 11:36 PM
the honestly sometimes you are arrogant (hypocricy IS my middle name.. wait, Lea is..) and i guess that was my point.

i'm hypocratic. (if that's a word)
</font>

if you read the rest of the thread, i ended up conceeding that i was basically attacking arrogance, and being quite hypocritical about it.

do you realize how hipoctitical that is?</font>

Ammy
02-06-2002, 11:41 PM
I've been called arrogant. It must be true. But I fail to see it. I bring my points, points that I believe in. I try to talk about things I know best. Defending my points/P.O.V. seems to make people believe that I am an arrogant piece of shit (aka fucktard - I've seen this one somewhere, too).

So be it.

You sure you don't want my recipe for chocolate chip cookies? Even though they kinda look like a Picasso painting when they're done.

</font>

i'm in the same boat, maybe i'm just lashing out like i get lashed at *shrug* sorry, i ment the post as sorta a joke, just cause it was annoying and stuff, i do hold by that it is annoying still http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

i would love your recipie, cookies are cookies!

IM me yo? Ammification.

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 11:42 PM

alow me to kinda take ammys sode for one second.
you argument is biased based on the simple fact that we where posting in the worse movies of all time thread, your a hipocrite jsut for defending yourself.

and Ammy just to add a point, if you have no taste, all the film school in the world isnt gonna help you tell a bad movie from a good one </font>

Agreed. The thread was made to be light-hearted. I sometimes hate a film so hard that I say "worst piece of shit ever made", too.

Even though you and I both know that can't be true.

Duel grew older, yup, but if what you said is true, and you had 3 years of film school, Duel CAN'T be the worst film you ever watched.

Anywayz...

THE MACHINA666
02-06-2002, 11:47 PM
Sorry Ammy. AIM and I don't mix quite often, unfortunately.

But it was nice talking to you.

Etienne
02-06-2002, 11:56 PM
im glad that it is at least sometimes possible to have a debate on netphoria without it all turning to flames. i still think you guys are cool.

AIM silverspaceboy

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 12:00 AM
im glad that it is at least sometimes possible to have a debate on netphoria without it all turning to flames. i still think you guys are cool.

AIM silverspaceboy </font>

It's still early in the night, anything can happen.

Haw haw!

Etienne
02-07-2002, 12:01 AM
It's still early in the night, anything can happen.

Haw haw!

</font>

i spoke too soon noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

------------------
i'm trying not to move

Ammy
02-07-2002, 12:03 AM
*maniacle laughter*

BWA AHAHAHAH!!!!!

i think it's a slow night in the netpho.

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 12:08 AM
Ok this thread is gay now.

Bye.

np: Billie Piper - Because we want to.

lol

Ammy
02-07-2002, 12:11 AM
yur the gay one, yur gay!!!

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 12:15 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle:
*raises hand* I LIKE COOKIES!!!</font>

*hands you a Frosty Lemon cookie*

------------------
http://www.wsu.edu/~swinn/sex.gif
You want to sleep with common people like me (http://smampy.livejournal.com)

SuckSuckStyle
02-07-2002, 12:34 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by So very sad about me:
*hands you a Frosty Lemon cookie*

</font>

WOOO!

------------------
http://www.jeremygoldberg.com/T_james_birds.jpg
I sold my halo (http://www.geocities.com/jamesismyho/edits.html) back in April

frail_and_bedazzled
02-07-2002, 12:47 AM
film school, film schmool. i'll always love the last unicorn (my best friend is a film major, so i'm familiar with this crap.)

Human Replica Droid
02-07-2002, 12:53 AM
God, I know what she means. Almost every film major I've met I've wanted to shoot.

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 12:54 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Human Replica Droid:
God, I know what she means. Almost every film major I've met I've wanted to shoot.</font>

Even some you've never met, I'm sure.

saferkefka
02-07-2002, 01:00 AM
dont ever compare ammy to shutterbugg.....ewwww

numberthirteen
02-07-2002, 01:33 AM
I-AM-ALWAYS-RIGHT.

------------------
http://downwardsign.homestead.com/files/storysig.jpg

nevermind
02-07-2002, 01:37 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by saferkefka:
dont ever compare ammy to shutterbugg.....ewwww</font>

eh, ones a slut, the others a pothead.

or, was it the other way around.

ah fuck it.

saferkefka
02-07-2002, 02:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by nevermind:
eh, ones a slut, the others a pothead.

or, was it the other way around.

ah fuck it.

</font>

die. please? thank about it? k?

KUNT! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

nevermind
02-07-2002, 02:23 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by saferkefka:

die. please? thank about it? k?

KUNT! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif</font>

who you callin a kunt, kunt?

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

liarsclub
02-07-2002, 04:50 AM
In general, a college education doesn't mean shit - regardless of major. The majority of college students aren't very intelligent, which ultimately fits the same mold in society - meaning, 90% of the population is sub-par as it is - college is no different.

Then, there's just knowing your subjects - if school helped that, wonderful. When talking about or discussing anything, the more educated one is on the subject, the more accurate and concrete their evaluations are. I mean, fuck, if I were talking about quantum mechanics, I would rather hear Stephen Hawking's opinions (if still alive of course) than a high school physics teacher's. I think Hawking would have a little more credibility, being that he knew a little more in the subject and was a more qualified person to talk to about the subject. An extreme comparison, but the idea is similar - forgive me for my lack of effort to find a better, more suitable and perfect example.

Usually, the one with more experience, knowledge, and/or intelligence would have a more valid point or opinion. That's just common sense, isn't it?

NegaBenji
02-07-2002, 09:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by liarsclub:
Usually, the one with more experience, knowledge, and/or intelligence would have a more valid point or opinion. That's just common sense, isn't it?

</font>

There's a difference between science and art, the main aspect being that art is wholly subjective. Film school can only help you appreciate on different levels, and possibly open your eyes to what the director was trying to achieve or convey, but it won't help you be 'more right'

TiaraGurl
02-07-2002, 09:21 AM
Film school can also help you develop contacts/associations for when you are out of school.

doctor gonzo
02-07-2002, 11:01 AM
i thought Duel was pretty kick ass.

------------------
www.nevercrashnow.com (http://www.nevercrashnow.com)

msondo
02-07-2002, 11:11 AM
blah blah blah *stupid shit* </font>

The Machina 666 = educated / accomplished

Ammy = fat

Ammy
02-07-2002, 12:36 PM
thanks for your insightful input http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 02:34 PM
thanks for your insightful input http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif</font>

Don't ask too much from a moron like this.

Human Replica Droid
02-07-2002, 02:38 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by msondo:
The Machina 666 = educated/accomplished

Ammy = fat</font>

Has anyone ever been so wrong before?

Doubtful.

------------------
Life (http://human_replica.livejournal.com) is full of barbaric customs... I just hope they all end with a kiss like that.

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 02:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Human Replica Droid:
Has anyone ever been so wrong before?

Doubtful.

</font>

Why don't YOU tell us what is the truth?

Since you are so damn educated/accomplished yourself.

*goes on laughing his ass off*

[This message has been edited by THE MACHINA666 (edited 02-07-2002).]

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 03:55 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dom:
</font>

There's some gayness in your anus

And you cant quote for shit either.
New thoughts go OUTSIDE the original ones
FYI

------------------

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 03:56 PM
And now you erase your post.....

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:03 PM
There's some gayness in your anus

And you cant quote for shit either.
New thoughts go OUTSIDE the original ones
FYI

</font>

So I can't quote for shit and made a mistake. Like you never did anything like this. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Anything else you wanna add here that could be helpful? I'm looking for new hero that's smart and just great since Human Replica Droid can't seem to fit the job anymore.

Since people say I'm an arrogant prick, might as well be one for real. Right?

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:04 PM
And now you erase your post.....</font>

Well DUH! We were not given the delete button for nothing, smart ass.

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Well DUH! We were not given the delete button for nothing, smart ass.

</font>

I was just stating it so that other people might know why I made my original statement.

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 04:12 PM
So I can't quote for shit and made a mistake. Like you never did anything like this. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Anything else you wanna add here that could be helpful? I'm looking for new hero that's smart and just great since Human Replica Droid can't seem to fit the job anymore.

Since people say I'm an arrogant prick, might as well be one for real. Right?

</font>

Ignore my ***ing ok?? I'm sure you've corrected someone at some point. Just like I've made a mistake at some point. No sense in getting your panties all in a bunch.
And I really have nothing to contribute to the abyss that this post has become. I'm simply adding my little "hello, i read this and found nothing of value in here"

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:13 PM
I was just stating it so that other people might know why I made my original statement.

</font>

Maybe we should reinstate the News Board so you can make it official?

Ammy
02-07-2002, 04:15 PM
i love it when topics get discussed, flame wars happen, and then it all gets happily resolved.. and then people who weren't really involved in the origional conversation and have nothing to add to it jump in and start new flame wars.

it's funny.

<font color="black">did i mention i'm a hypocrit?(sp)</font>

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 04:16 PM
Maybe we should reinstate the News Board so you can make it official?

</font>

Why don't i just tattoo it on my ass so you'll know when i ask you to eat it???

So very sad about me
02-07-2002, 04:17 PM
i love it when topics get discussed, flame wars happen, and then it all gets happily resolved.. and then people who weren't really involved in the origional conversation and have nothing to add to it jump in and start new flame wars.

it's funny.

<font color="black">did i mention i'm a hypocrit?(sp)</font></font>

*giggle* http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
tis what makes the netphorian world turn, no?

And besides, I didn't realize that the word Anus would send dom into a frenzy.

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:21 PM
Why don't i just tattoo it on my ass so you'll know when i ask you to eat it???

</font>

Keep dreamin'. But feel free to do it. Since it can't make you look any more like one.

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:24 PM
*giggle* http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
tis what makes the netphorian world turn, no?

And besides, I didn't realize that the word Anus would send dom into a frenzy. </font>

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

She said it again!!!

numberthirteen
02-07-2002, 04:24 PM
generally speaking, film students have a higher sense of appreciation that can sometimes be mistaken for arrogance by the regular movie going public. But this thread is more a testament to the general public than film students since it seems that we've reached an age of multiplexes, criterion collection dvd's, where everyone's a movie critic, and everyone thinks they're opinion matters. Well, that's wrong. It takes more effort to dedicate your life, purely out of appreciation, to film than getting off your sorry ass to make a stop at the nearest blockbuster. It's out of that distinguishing effort that negates the value of your opinion. Vive le cinema. I'm on crack.

------------------

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:27 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by numberthirteen:
generally speaking, film students have a higher sense of appreciation that can sometimes be mistaken for arrogance by the regular movie going public. But this thread is more a testament to the general public than film students since it seems that we've reached an age of multiplexes, criterion collection dvd's, where everyone's a movie critic, and everyone thinks they're opinion matters. Well, that's wrong. It takes more effort to dedicate your life, purely out of appreciation, to film than getting off your sorry ass to make a stop at the nearest blockbuster. It's out of that distinguishing effort that negates the value of your opinion. Vive le cinema. I'm on crack.

</font>

On a quick note here, you once told me about some French (or was from Europe) young filmmaker, and I forgot his name (damn me).

Do you remember what/who I'm talking about here?

------------------
Live now, pay later.

numberthirteen
02-07-2002, 04:33 PM
I think it was Leos Carax

------------------

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 04:34 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by numberthirteen:
I think it was Leos Carax

</font>

Yeah, I think so too. Thanx.

msondo
02-07-2002, 04:54 PM
if you come to netphoria for intelligent observations on the art of film (or anything in the known universe, even sp) you are an idiot

THE MACHINA666
02-07-2002, 05:40 PM
if you come to netphoria for intelligent observations on the art of film (or anything in the known universe, even sp) you are an idiot

</font>

Some people do know films here.

In fact, some people (at least one) ARE in (or involved in) some flick, if I remember correctly.

So yes, in fact, it is possible to have an intelligent conversation/intelligent observations about it.

Those, like you, who don't seem to know shit about them (or don't seem to care), should maybe shut the fuck up, and/or talk about something they know/like. Just because you are ignorant in a subject, dosen't mean everybody is. Though you are entitled to an opinion.

Anyway, why am I even wasting my time w/ you.

Maybe I'm just practicing to quote correctly.

liarsclub
02-08-2002, 05:56 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by NegaBenji:
There's a difference between science and art, the main aspect being that art is wholly subjective. Film school can only help you appreciate on different levels, and possibly open your eyes to what the director was trying to achieve or convey, but it won't help you be 'more right'</font>

It won't make you right or wrong, but, as I did say, it makes one's point more valid than the someone who is uneducated on the subject - it makes no difference whether it's science or art or whether it's subjective or not - it all boils down to who has the knowledge - and those who do can speak with more authority than those who do not...

<font color="black">

[This message has been edited by liarsclub (edited 02-08-2002).]

tweedyburd
02-08-2002, 10:06 AM
Chad--I think what he was getting at was that film, like art, is ususally a subjective experience, and that subjective experiences by default carry little notion of 'knowledge' or whathaveyou. Sure, you can know all about mise en scene, aesthetics, etc., but the simple fact remains if you do not like a film or it has little effect on you, that's your own subjective view and has little to do with 'knowledge'.

Though, I could just as easily flip it around and argue that if someone dislikes a film that is well-regarded as a masterpiece or whatever, while they have the right to feel however they do about it, their dislike could easily be a result of their own shortcomings, which could mean shortcomings in 'knowledge' that would otherwise lead to better understanding...

msondo
02-08-2002, 01:29 PM
*sniff sniff* but i am important mommy

</font>

Sure you are honey..

Is your life really so meaningful you defend it here?

THE MACHINA666
02-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Sure you are honey..

Is your life really so meaningful you defend it here?

</font>

It is.

Wanna teach me how to be a real man, and have a real life?

I'm sure you'd be perfect for the job.

So very sad about me
02-08-2002, 01:41 PM

Maybe I'm just practicing to quote correctly.

</font>

Your improvement has been noted http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

------------------

THE MACHINA666
02-08-2002, 01:42 PM
Your improvement has been noted http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

WOO-HOO!

</font>

[This message has been edited by THE MACHINA666 (edited 02-08-2002).]

Ammy
02-08-2002, 03:03 PM