View Full Version : Outragious

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 01:56 AM
So wrote this paper for english, and i poured out my heart and soul about how the smashing pumpkins have made me who i am and what they mean to me and EVERYTHING and i included the lyrics to "Tonight, tonight"
and my retarded stupid english teacher had the NERVE to correct the lyrics that i took word for word out of the booklet!!!!!!!! He like tried to tell me they dident make any sense and they were written out of contaxt or some crap. and i totally like went off on him! He's so stupid and wouldent know a good paper if it fell from the sky, hit him in the head imprinting the words "GOOD PAPER" on his forhead!!!!!! this has totally outraged me!!!!!! I should post the paper on here for you guys to read and you can tell me what you think, if you want me to, i will just let me know.

JOE

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 02:01 AM
perhaps you should write good papers instead of "teh Smooshin Punkins macke da sun rise. wihtout dem i wuold hav killt meself!"

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 02:06 AM
excuse me?

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 02:18 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Joe_Zero1979:
excuse me?</font>
what, you can't read?

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 02:21 AM
fucking rude

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 02:22 AM
fucking rude</font>

fucking stupid

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Lady of the Sacred Heart
04-02-2002, 03:43 AM
I WANT TO READ YOUR PAPER JOE! PLEASE POST IT!
(PLEASE KEEP UP THE FIGHT, IT IS VERY ENTERTAINING)
GO MOMMY_DRANK!! YOU RAWK!!

failure
04-02-2002, 04:09 AM
i would personally love to read your paper, Joe_Zero1979. i think you'd be doing the entire netphorian community a favor if you posted it.

------------------
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/images/ani/smb3/ani_smb3_raccoonmariofly.gif they let lisa go blind/the world was at her feet and she was looking down/they let lisa go blind/but everyone she knew thought she was beautiful/only slightly mental/beautiful/a bit temperamental/beautiful

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 04:49 AM
So wrote this paper for english,
*snip*</font>

perhaps the reason you got a bad grade was because you can't spell (outragious) and use bad grammar (so wrote this paper). dumb ass.

your post alone would get you an F

------------------
my mommy drank with me

[This message has been edited by mommy_drank (edited 04-02-2002).]

The Gaddrow
04-02-2002, 07:31 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by failure:
i would personally love to read your paper, Joe_Zero1979. i think you'd be doing the entire netphorian community a favor if you posted it.</font>I agree. I always love hearing how the Pumpkins have touched others.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
04-02-2002, 09:09 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mommy_drank:
perhaps the reason you got a bad grade was because you can't spell (outragious) and use bad grammar (so wrote this paper). dumb ass.

your post alone would get you an F

</font>

Your name would get you bitchslapped so call it even.

Caine Walker
04-02-2002, 09:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

</font>

pfft, look who's talking.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
04-02-2002, 09:24 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Caine Walker:
pfft, look who's talking. </font>

Yeah whatever http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

the very best fan
04-02-2002, 10:59 AM
mommy drank... are you gothic. because being goth is like so six years ago. maybe if you lost some wait you wouldnt have to hide behind a computer and insult other people just because thats how people treat you. if you came to anartica and the weather didnt kick your ass first i would. and then i would stab you with a iceicle wich are like swords down here. and then you could write a poem about how unbearable life is

joe. tell your teacher tonite tonite is in lyrical phrase. has he never heard a fucking song before. or does he only listen to the ones with absolute correct grammer.

Woody
04-02-2002, 11:22 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by the very best fan:
mommy drank... are you gothic. because being goth is like so six years ago. maybe if you lost some wait you wouldnt have to hide behind a computer and insult other people just because thats how people treat you. if you came to anartica and the weather didnt kick your ass first i would. and then i would stab you with a iceicle wich are like swords down here. and then you could write a poem about how unbearable life is

joe. tell your teacher tonite tonite is in lyrical phrase. has he never heard a fucking song before. or does he only listen to the ones with absolute correct grammer.</font>

LMAO!
You American kids and your crazy spelling mistakes!

------------------
no bodies ever knew, no bodies felt like you.

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 12:54 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

</font>

hey, i'm just a troll who's too lazy to switch back to his regular screen name.

------------------
my mommy drank with me

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 01:03 PM

joe. tell your teacher tonite tonite is in lyrical phrase. has he never heard a fucking song before. or does he only listen to the ones with absolute correct grammer.</font>

i crawled
deep into the dark depths
of my danky doom
i wept
no hope
mascara

you have found me out. i am a 700 lb gorilla of a man wearing all black vinyl. i am so sorry that i made fun of an idiot who can't spell and writes grammatically atrocious run on sentences. can i ever be forgiven? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Caine Walker
04-02-2002, 01:37 PM

please please please tell me yer a troll. please.

ryn42
04-02-2002, 02:33 PM
So what happened around here? When did the little kids invade this place? I find myself checking less and less due to the lack of intelligent and insightfull topics. Too bad.

ryn42
04-02-2002, 02:35 PM
By the way Hooray for mommy_drank!You should thank him for not blowing sunshine up your ass. Then you won't write dumb papers later on.

stumblingdreamer
04-02-2002, 03:07 PM
jesus, joe.

what fucking grade are you in? i mean, i can understand it if you're in seventh grade...maybe...

i swear to christ, if you're in high school...

you gotta be a retard, son.

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 08:00 PM
Actually i'm 23 years old and finishing up my frist year in Graduate school. I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason. None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly. pardon me for being normal and NOT perfect like you guys are. It happends to be one of my fallbacks, sue me! and Maybe i do say some childish things but there agin, i'm not a huge geek that sits on his fat ass pondering the biger questions of life or analyzing Song lyrics for hidden messages, or looking at the world as a dark horiable gloomy place because youre life is crap. I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected. You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it? I dont know where you people get off but Grow the hell up and stop beating down peoples shit just becasue you personaly have a problem with it. Keep youre comments to yourself and get a god damn life! Not that it really matter what a bunch of rejects from the internet think anyhow, i mean it just shows you what kind of people you are to judge sombody on spelling errors, quite immature and small minded if you ask me!

Aeroplane
04-02-2002, 08:18 PM
In case you're not a troll, Joe, I'll let you know that Netphoria is not a very mature place. That may be why I'm here all the time. However, witty acebric remarks is the hallmark of this messageboard. not much sympathy flows here. But, POST THE DAMN PAPER AND PROVE YOURSELF. You'll get flammed again, but you'll also get some honest opinions. Now I'm going to get fucking flammed.

lily1only
04-02-2002, 09:11 PM
I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason. None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly. </font>

its NETPHORIA we're talking about here. jesus christ. like anyone here is mature or..*shudder* nice. we don't look kindly on posts that are painful to read. ("and i totally like went off on him"??) it's called spell check. you should try it sometime.

Age Of Empathy
04-02-2002, 09:39 PM
I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected. You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it? </font>

netphoria is basically a place where you'll get flammed if you post stuff like this. no one really cares that your teacher thinks billy writes grammatically incorrect lyrics. the oboard (www.smashingpumpkins.com) is a place that welcomes posts like this and will probably support you.

------------------
all this rock (http://www.geocities.com/mikecranston18) that smothers me ...

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 10:18 PM
i've been a member of the o-boards for a while now. and i though for some odd reason that this board would be better, with maturity but, wow i was totally wrong, well its ok i can be a mean fucker too.

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET!

smux
04-02-2002, 11:13 PM
i've been a member of the o-boards for a while now. and i though for some odd reason that this board would be better, with maturity but, wow i was totally wrong, well its ok i can be a mean fucker too.

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET! </font>

I'm sensing some hostility Joe.

Caine Walker
04-02-2002, 11:18 PM

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET! </font>

wow... he's serious.

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 11:25 PM
Actually i'm 23 years old and finishing up my frist year in Graduate school. </font>
hahahahahaha
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason. </font>
i have a reason: you are stupid
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly. pardon me for being normal and NOT perfect like you guys are. It happends to be one of my fallbacks, sue me! </font>
see you in court http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and Maybe i do say some childish things but there agin, i'm not a huge geek that sits on his fat ass pondering the biger questions of life or analyzing Song lyrics for hidden messages, or looking at the world as a dark horiable gloomy place because youre life is crap. I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected. </font>
you mean your teacher corrected all the mistakes, right?
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it? </font>
i don't need to see it, you are obviously handicapped
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> I dont know where you people get off but Grow the hell up and stop beating down peoples shit just becasue you personaly have a problem with it. Keep youre comments to yourself and get a god damn life! Not that it really matter what a bunch of rejects from the internet think anyhow, i mean it just shows you what kind of people you are to judge sombody on spelling errors, quite immature and small minded if you ask me! </font>
if you wanted us to keep our comments to ourselves you would not have posted on a messageboard about it. by the way, how many extra chromosomes do you have?

------------------
my mommy drank with me

ryn42
04-02-2002, 11:27 PM
OH NO!!!! Not Capital letters!!!!
*runs and hides*

ryn42
04-02-2002, 11:30 PM
Nice break down mommy_drank!

[This message has been edited by ryn42 (edited 04-02-2002).]

mommy_drank
04-02-2002, 11:32 PM

you are doing a good job laughing at me and picking on me. i wish i was a 23 year old grad student who can't properly use contractions. "dident"? i can only dream about become a huge waste of flesh like you! will you teach me?

------------------
my mommy drank with me

the very best fan
04-02-2002, 11:32 PM
joe im flying over port leydon new york to drop an ice glacier on your house on october eigth. watch out. and im not american im anartican get it straigh please. dont insult me that way.

the very best fan
04-02-2002, 11:33 PM
hey gothic kid. your poem was so hilarious. did you write it yourself.

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 11:34 PM
lol you guys crack me up and no i'm not a english major, i wouldent waste my time. and i just though that if i used capital letters i might scare you so you would pee youre pants but i guess it dident work..... darn!

Caine Walker
04-02-2002, 11:43 PM
joe im flying over port leydon new york to drop an ice glacier on your house on october eigth. watch out. and im not american im anartican get it straigh please. dont insult me that way. </font>

so, are you a troll or not?

Mayfuck
04-02-2002, 11:45 PM
Joe_Zero1979, are you Alison White's boyfriend by any chance?

Mayfuck
04-02-2002, 11:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Caine Walker:
so, are you a troll or not? </font>

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

the very best fan
04-02-2002, 11:50 PM
no I am an Anartican. what country are trolls from?

pumpkin_geek
04-02-2002, 11:56 PM
no I am an Anartican. what country are trolls from?</font>

Lame.

------------------
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGPORTRAITS/music/portrait200/drp200/p233/p23341ob6df.jpg

Bootlist (http://www.pumpkingeek.cjb.net)

Joe_Zero1979
04-02-2002, 11:58 PM
No i'm not a troll.... LOL what exactly are the qualifications you need to become a troll?

Alison white no, i'm not her boyfreind since i'm a fag. but i do have a best friend named alison but her last name is not white.

Joe_Zero1979
04-03-2002, 12:01 AM
i may be a fairy but i'm definately not a troll.......HHHHhhhaaaaaaaahahahah!!!!!!!!

Mayfuck
04-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Hey be nice to queers!

the very best fan
04-03-2002, 12:09 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by pumpkin_geek:
Lame.

</font>

yeah. but really?

smiling politely
04-03-2002, 12:20 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ryn42:
OH NO!!!! Not Capital letters!!!!
*runs and hides*</font>

That was actually quite funny. Well done. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Caine Walker
04-03-2002, 12:22 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif</font>

had to ask.

ZackZ
04-03-2002, 01:13 AM
This Joe guy is a fucking retarded fuckup asswaste. How the fuck could someone with an obvious mental retardation be in college? Graduate studies? My fucking ass. Maybe burger flipping studies. I could spell better back in, oh, fucking 6th grade. And no, I did not proof read this fucking message, Joe. Not everyone is as big of a fucking retard as you.

Lady of the Sacred Heart
04-03-2002, 03:13 AM
THIS WAS MY PAPER TO MY ENGLISH TEACHER WEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD
CALLED "A GIRLS FIRST TIME"
> >>> (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)
> >>>
> >>> It's your first time. As you lie back your
> >>>
> >>> muscles tighten. You put him
> >>>
> >>> off for a while searching for an excuse, but he
> >>>
> >>> ;refuses to be swayed as he
> >>>
> >>> approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you
> >>>
> >>> shake your head bravely.
> >>>
> >>> He has had more experience, but it's the first
> >>>
> >>> time his finger has found
> >>>
> >>> the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver;
> >>>
> >>> your body tenses; but
> >>>
> >>> he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks
> >>>
> >>> deeply within your eyes
> >>>
> >>> and tells you to trust him - he's done this many
> >>>
> >>> times before. His cool
> >>>
> >>> smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him
> >>>
> >>> ;more room for an easy
> >>>
> >>> entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry,
> >>>
> >>> but he slowly takes his
> >>>
> >>> time, wanting to cause you as l! ittle pain as
> >>>
> >>> possible. As he presses
> >>>
> >>> ;closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give
> >>>
> >>> way; pain surges throughout
> >>>
> >>> your body and you feel the slight trickle of
> >>>
> >>> blood as he continues. He
> >>>
> >>> looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too
> >>>
> >>> painful.Your eyes are
> >>>
> >>> filled with tears but you shake your head and nod
> >>>
> >>> for him to go on. He
> >>>
> >>> begins going in and out with skill but you are
> >>>
> >>> now too numb to feel him
> >>>
> >>> within you. After a few moments, you feel
> >>>
> >>> something bursting within you and
> >>>
> >>> he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to
> >>>
> >>> have it over. He looks
> >>>
> >>> at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a
> >>>
> >>> chuckle; that you have been
> >>>
> >>> his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.
> >>>
> >>> You smile and thank your
> >>>
> >>> dentist. After all,it was your first time to have
> >>>
> >>> a tooth pulled.
> >>>
> >>> Naughty, Naughty!
> >>>
> >>> What were you thinkin' ?
> >>>
> >>> PERVERT
> >>>
> >>> I kn! ow what you were thinking!> >>> (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)
> >>>
> >>> It's your first time. As you lie back your
> >>>
> >>> muscles tighten. You put him
> >>>
> >>> off for a while searching for an excuse, but he
> >>>
> >>> ;refuses to be swayed as he
> >>>
> >>> approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you
> >>>
> >>> shake your head bravely.
> >>>
> >>> He has had more experience, but it's the first
> >>>
> >>> time his finger has found
> >>>
> >>> the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver;
> >>>
> >>> your body tenses; but
> >>>
> >>> he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks
> >>>
> >>> deeply within your eyes
> >>>
> >>> and tells you to trust him - he's done this many
> >>>
> >>> times before. His cool
> >>>
> >>> smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him
> >>>
> >>> ;more room for an easy
> >>>
> >>> entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry,
> >>>
> >>> but he slowly takes his
> >>>
> >>> time, wanting to cause you as l! ittle pain as
> >>>
> >>> possible. As he presses
> >>>
> >>> ;closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give
> >>>
> >>> way; pain surges throughout
> >>>
> >>> your body and you feel the slight trickle of
> >>>
> >>> blood as he continues. He
> >>>
> >>> looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too
> >>>
> >>> painful.Your eyes are
> >>>
> >>> filled with tears but you shake your head and nod
> >>>
> >>> for him to go on. He
> >>>
> >>> begins going in and out with skill but you are
> >>>
> >>> now too numb to feel him
> >>>
> >>> within you. After a few moments, you feel
> >>>
> >>> something bursting within you and
> >>>
> >>> he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to
> >>>
> >>> have it over. He looks
> >>>
> >>> at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a
> >>>
> >>> chuckle; that you have been
> >>>
> >>> his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.
> >>>
> >>> You smile and thank your
> >>>
> >>> dentist. After all,it was your first time to have
> >>>
> >>> a tooth pulled.
> >>>
> >>> Naughty, Naughty!
> >>>
> >>> What were you thinkin' ?
> >>>
> >>> PERVERT
> >>>
> >>> I kn! ow what you were thinking!

Ed
04-03-2002, 03:17 AM
tredgfhj

Lady of the Sacred Heart
04-03-2002, 03:25 AM
oh shit! sorry for putting that twice in the same post!!
sorry.

Kilgore Trout
04-03-2002, 09:06 AM
WTF...grad school my @ss. When your in grad school you write papers like "The Effects of Consumer Dumping and Import Tarriffs: A MacroEconomic Approach" that was what my paper was about. Not how some band change my fucking life. English major...whatever? Tell me what english classes are you taking?

And BTW...where the fucking paper you were to fucking post. Go back to your pus sy O-Board.

------------------
http://www.followmearound.com/images/artwork/oxygen.gif
Wait, if what you are saying is true...then I still don't care. - Dave Nelson

AIM: pugbugg

[This message has been edited by Kilgore Trout (edited 04-03-2002).]

Caine Walker
04-03-2002, 11:00 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ZackZ:
This Joe guy is a fucking retarded fuckup asswaste. How the fuck could someone with an obvious mental retardation be in college? Graduate studies? My fucking ass. Maybe burger flipping studies. I could spell better back in, oh, fucking 6th grade. And no, I did not proof read this fucking message, Joe. Not everyone is as big of a fucking retard as you.</font>

/me likes you

lady of the heart - drop fucking dead

Fonzie
04-04-2002, 03:42 AM
hEY jOE_zERO - YOUR GRAMMAR LOOKS FINE TO ME.

But then I never did finish high school, and just hang around tinkering with cars with my nephew Chachi.

------------------
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/fonzie.jpg

NegaBenji
04-04-2002, 05:19 AM
<font face=impact size=100 color=#FFAA00>T<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF9900>R<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF8800>O<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF7700>L<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF6600>L <font face=impact size=100 color=#FF4400>O<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF3300>N<font face=impact size=100 color=#FF2200>!

k8
04-04-2002, 06:11 AM
(english class on line!!!)

would not = wouldn't
did not = didn't

would not = ?
? = didn't

Finish the rest for homework.

Rima
04-04-2002, 06:46 AM
Am I the only one interested in knowing what the lyrics were that the teacher "corrected"?

Or was it posted and I really should go to sleep?

------------------
“I got an e-mail from Christina Aguilera. Know what she wrote? ‘Na na, wass up?’ You know what I wrote back? ‘I’m in bed watching an Eleanor of Aquitiaine documentary. [Imitates a school teacher:] Do you know who Eleanor of Aquitaine was?’ I am not gonna sit there and go, ‘Wass up?’ That [freaking] Disney tutor should be shot! And Christina doesn’t understand why I don’t want to sing back-up on her record!

- Courtney Love

My Bootpage:
http://disintegrated.net/rima

happy peter pan
04-04-2002, 11:41 AM
Actually i'm 23 years old and finishing up my frist year in Graduate school.</font>

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/section.images/up-men-00307.jpg

Joe_Zero1979
04-05-2002, 01:29 AM
i honestly dont know where you guys got englush major form. that is NOT my major, and as for grad school, i'm a student at Alfred University in New York you can visit the web sit to see it is a creadable college, www.alfreduniversity.edu. (http://www.alfreduniversity.edu.) My Assioates degree is "Assioates in Applied science and Hotel/Restaurant Mgmt.". My Bachlors degree is in "Hotel/Resort Hospitality Mgmt.". And I'm currently a Business major at AU.

SO SUCK IT you fucking jeallous freeks

Kilgore Trout
04-05-2002, 01:39 AM
I agree with Fonzie. Fonzie is the coolest!

------------------
http://www.followmearound.com/images/artwork/oxygen.gif
Wait, if what you are saying is true...then I still don't care. - Dave Nelson

AIM: pugbugg

Ranger
04-05-2002, 02:06 AM
I bet dumbass got the lyrics wrong himself, and it was the teacher that knew the words.

mommy_drank
04-05-2002, 03:00 AM
i honestly dont know where you guys got englush major form. that is NOT my major, and as for grad school, i'm a student at Alfred University in New York you can visit the web sit to see it is a creadable college, www.alfreduniversity.edu. (http://www.alfreduniversity.edu.) My Assioates degree is "Assioates in Applied science and Hotel/Restaurant Mgmt.". My Bachlors degree is in "Hotel/Resort Hospitality Mgmt.". And I'm currently a Business major at AU.

SO SUCK IT you fucking jeallous freeks</font>

let me get this straight, you're going to grad school to manage McDonald's?! you're damn right i'm jealous!!

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Liquid-J
04-05-2002, 03:30 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ranger:
I bet dumbass got the lyrics wrong himself, and it was the teacher that knew the words.

</font>

hahahahah.

*high five*

Mugwomp the 3rd
04-05-2002, 05:52 AM
Come on dude, I'm almost feeling sorry for you! Atleast spellcheck your posts, so people will maybe think that you can construct adequate sentences...sheesh. I mean, englush instead of english is forgiveable but your grammar is going down the shithole! (BTW I am fifteen years old and no, I dont spellcheck my emails. Maybe it's just australian schools, but they expect us to be able to spell...hmm). Do us all a favour and POST THE BLOODY PAPER!!!!! ARRGGHHH!

------------------
"You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot!"

jamesey
04-05-2002, 05:49 PM
i think the average grade for people doing papers on the pumpkins is C-. dont do it

frail_and_bedazzled
04-05-2002, 06:20 PM
LOL @ this topic.

lily1only
04-05-2002, 06:40 PM
LOL @ the trolls!!!

lonelytowers
04-05-2002, 07:33 PM
thank you. just, thank you.

Wise
04-05-2002, 07:37 PM
hahaha I tryed to write a paper on the pumpkins once, didn't work, dont do it, it'll just piss you off when you get the mark

doctor awkward
04-05-2002, 07:38 PM
I really want to read the whole paper now.

...well, no, no I don't.

Sumerian
04-05-2002, 07:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Hey be nice to queers!</font>

:huh:

so wait....if someone is an asshat, we have to refrain from pointing it out because they are gay? being gay doesn't involve special favors above and beyond what anyone else gets. I don't care if a person fucks sheep...they get to have their B.S. called just like everyone else. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

the Madonna of Humility
04-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Joe_Zero, don't let these guys get to you...us true pumpkins fans really want to read your paper. The pumpkins have touched us all very deeply, and I'm interested in hearing the story of my fellow pumpkinheads, each and everyone of them. Please post your paper, I'm very interested in the message you're trying to spread.

Wise
04-05-2002, 07:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by the Madonna of Humility:
Joe_Zero, don't let these guys get to you...us true pumpkins fans really want to read your paper. The pumpkins have touched us all very deeply, and I'm interested in hearing the story of my fellow pumpkinheads, each and everyone of them. Please post your paper, I'm very interested in the message you're trying to spread.</font>
Or come to our site where the people aren't asshats.

Rima
04-05-2002, 07:59 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Rima:
Am I the only one interested in knowing what the lyrics were that the teacher "corrected"?</font>

This was a bit of a bump to know what the lyrics were that your teacher corrected..

Can we know? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

------------------
“I got an e-mail from Christina Aguilera. Know what she wrote? ‘Na na, wass up?’ You know what I wrote back? ‘I’m in bed watching an Eleanor of Aquitiaine documentary. [Imitates a school teacher:] Do you know who Eleanor of Aquitaine was?’ I am not gonna sit there and go, ‘Wass up?’ That [freaking] Disney tutor should be shot! And Christina doesn’t understand why I don’t want to sing back-up on her record!

- Courtney Love

My Bootpage:
http://disintegrated.net/rima

melancholia
04-05-2002, 08:53 PM
why would a management major write a paper on the smashing pumpkins...your prof probably corrected you because your content and proof reading sucked.

go back to the o-board, get sympathy there. maybe someone will start a post for you..."1000 posts to get the prof to change his mind and let you pass"...

it's finals time anyway... you should be doing your most important papers right about now... not some bullshit ode to the pumpkins... your prof is not going to care... this is where you have to make profound statements on why Burger King should become a Bed and Breakfast...

disarmed zero
04-07-2002, 07:55 PM

hahaha...

------------------
AIM - FallingNightSky
http://www.deadjournal.com/img/mood/charitycam/goth_girl/angry.gif this is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Affectation
04-07-2002, 08:00 PM
<font color=00ff33>A whopping fuck you to all of the losers in this post.

Honestly, chill the fuck out.

AC_21
04-07-2002, 08:23 PM
This was a bit of a bump to know what the lyrics were that your teacher corrected..

Can we know? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

</font>

I'd be interested too http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Sacred Age Of Innocence
04-07-2002, 08:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Affectation:
<font color=00ff33>A whopping fuck you to all of the losers in this post.

Honestly, chill the fuck out.</font>

No no, fuck you http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Siamese Dreamer
04-08-2002, 03:08 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mugwomp the 3rd:
Come on dude, I'm almost feeling sorry for you! Atleast spellcheck your posts, so people will maybe think that you can construct adequate sentences...sheesh. I mean, englush instead of english is forgiveable but your grammar is going down the shithole! (BTW I am fifteen years old and no, I dont spellcheck my emails. Maybe it's just australian schools, but they expect us to be able to spell...hmm). Do us all a favour and POST THE BLOODY PAPER!!!!! ARRGGHHH!

</font>
<FONT COLOR="RED"> Australia schools aint't that great dude!!!! Where r u from????? if u say Tassy I'll LMFAO</FONT>

<HR COLOR="RED">

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Mugwomp the 3rd
04-08-2002, 08:23 AM
Tassie? Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole! I'm from Melbourne which is the best place to be if you have to be stuck in the uncultured hole that is Australia. Are we gunna see this paper or not??

------------------

strange_one
04-08-2002, 09:40 AM
<font color=FF00FF> I wonder why I hardly come to this board anymore?

Siamese Dreamer
04-09-2002, 11:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mugwomp the 3rd:
Tassie? Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole! I'm from Melbourne which is the best place to be if you have to be stuck in the uncultured hole that is Australia. Are we gunna see this paper or not??

</font>
<FONT COLOR="RED">
LMFAO, no kidding... Brissy is good, but it's a over-sized country town... I wanna move back to Canada, at least they have a music scene</FONT>

<HR COLOR="RED">

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Mugwomp the 3rd
04-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Melbourne has a good music scene FOR Australia. We had summertime rocks (free alt/rock concerts every week all summer with people like Nick Barker). But what I would give to ESCAPE to somewhere ELSE...we should migrate together http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

*....remembers the actual point of this thread...feels stupid...*

------------------

RockGirl
04-11-2002, 01:08 AM
haha! you all are 12 yrs old! that's hilarious I didn't know you had such great music taste at so young!

mojo
04-12-2002, 11:53 AM
billy is an incredibly talented musician but lyrically he's no bob dylan or ian curtis.

Ammy
04-12-2002, 08:09 PM
ohhh.. so THIS is why I never visit the SP board...

NegaBenji
04-12-2002, 10:06 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ammy:
ohhh.. so THIS is why I never visit the SP board...</font>

This is why I DO visit

Joe_Zero1979
04-16-2002, 12:55 AM
did you know that a "merkin" is a wig for youre crotch , made out of authentic pubic hair... for underage vaginas that want to buy beer.

NegaBenji
04-16-2002, 08:50 AM
did you know that a "merkin" is a wig for youre crotch , made out of authentic pubic hair... for underage vaginas that want to buy beer.</font>

Oh now look, you've gone and ruined the whole thing now. Trolls aren't meant to admit they're trolls - CLOSE THIS CHARADE OF A THREAD PLEASE

memories_unwind
04-16-2002, 12:34 PM

- Courtney Love

</font>

Dave Grohl is Aguilera`s new boyfriend. I really want to know what Love thinks about the drummer of Kurt`s band now http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

[This message has been edited by memories_unwind (edited 04-16-2002).]