View Full Version : i am the new SP generation

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-11-2002, 01:43 AM
i am 13 years old, i am the new generation of SP fans, i was born the year they started, but that doesn't mean i'm to young to be a fan, i was brought-up by SP music. My brother used to listen to it ALL THE TIME and it filled up most of my childhood. SP music died, but it was born again in me and any other young fans out there...........

Irrelevant
03-11-2002, 01:50 AM
can i fuck you in the ass? i want to fill you with cum. you make me hard.

squish bucket
03-11-2002, 01:52 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
can i fuck you in the ass? i want to fill you with cum. you make me hard.</font>that is hot.

GlassDreams
03-11-2002, 01:52 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lady of the Sacred Heart:
i am the new generation of SP fans</font>

hahahahahaha...thanks. You made my day.

Machina Lover
03-11-2002, 02:10 AM
rofl. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

GhostChild
03-11-2002, 02:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Machina Lover:
rofl. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif</font>

You want it in the ass too?

Salena Child
03-11-2002, 02:32 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Lady of the Sacred Heart:
SP music died, but it was born again in me and any other young fans out there...........</font>

amen sister!

SmashingZeppelins
03-11-2002, 08:53 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
can i fuck you in the ass? i want to fill you with cum. you make me hard.</font>No wonder the O-Boarders tremble in fear.FEEL THE WRATH OF THE NETPHORIANS!!!

------------------
I Hate Signatures.

Imploding_Poptart
03-11-2002, 12:11 PM
music doesn't die.

(unless it's pop. everyone will hate that shit within a few years.)

Hiram23
03-12-2002, 12:18 AM
Welcome american trash society

Gora ETA

Freedom for Euskal Herria

pills
03-12-2002, 12:25 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Hiram23:
Welcome american trash society

Gora ETA

Freedom for Euskal Herria</font>

weputa marica

spaceboy48195
03-12-2002, 10:55 AM
More power to you, Lady of the sacred heart. I got into bands that weren't around when I was growing up as well, like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin,etc.

smashingjj
03-12-2002, 11:37 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by GlassDreams:
hahahahahaha...thanks. You made my day.</font>

------------------
Mallow (http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/mallow)

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/5226.jpg

[This message has been edited by smashingjj (edited 03-12-2002).]

Aeroplane
03-12-2002, 01:52 PM
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif Gawd, I feel ancient. Where's my dentures? I'm the old man in the Disarm video. "I use to be a little boy . . . " *weep

Mooney
03-12-2002, 04:01 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Imploding_Poptart:
music doesn't die.

(unless it's pop. everyone will hate that shit within a few years.)</font>

umm, pop has been around for decades. it isn't going anywhere.

------------------
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p9b61d52cf9158d52a07531cff7490751/fe0bf97c.jpg

ryn42
03-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Dammit. Its bad enough they put pumpkins videos on the college network in the "old school" category.

GrungeGuy
03-12-2002, 06:08 PM
*Chants POD*
We Are We Are The Youth of The Nation!

------------------
I hope grunge dies and falls off the face of the earth. Down with grunge - Billy 6.23.93
I miss my hair
Bootlist (http://ericbootlist.cjb.net/)(finally updated)

Hiram23
03-12-2002, 07:11 PM
hehehehehe we are the youth of anywhere

Hyperbole
03-12-2002, 07:51 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mooney:
umm, pop has been around for decades. it isn't going anywhere.</font>

not pop in general. i like some pop...

just the current pop.

mr_bojanegles
03-13-2002, 08:43 PM
rock on!!!!! here is my own personal web page dedicated to the new generation of smashing pumpkin fans..check it out!! http://www.goatse.cx/

GlassDreams
03-13-2002, 08:44 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mr_bojanegles:
rock on!!!!! here is my own personal web page dedicated to the new generation of smashing pumpkin fans..check it out!! http://www.goatse.cx/</font>

This is definitely the worst goatse ever.

mr_bojanegles
03-13-2002, 08:48 PM
yeah...it was meant to be an insult of intelligence and you verified how little you have by not getting it.

GlassDreams
03-13-2002, 08:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by mr_bojanegles:
yeah...it was meant to be an insult of intelligence and you verified how little you have by not getting it.</font>

uh-huh.

mr_bojanegles
03-13-2002, 08:55 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">uh-huh.</font>

i like the way you talk

Siamese Dreamer
03-13-2002, 10:06 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">I love music of the 60/70's it is true music, the only bands that have done anything of merit latley are the Pumpkins, Zwan, Soundgarden, mudhoney...
Besides that I love Led Zep, Hendrix the doors Jefferson Airplane The guess who you know... bands that actually make music an art form not just Fuck sticks who can Yell FUCK "46 times in a Fucked up Rhyme" and play Drop D power chords with heaps of dist. or even better, get famous not coz u write amazing lyrics and music but because you're BRITTNY FUCKIN SPEARS....

By the way... ROCK ON LADY OF THE SACRED HEART, U RULE FOR KEEPING THE MUSIC ALIVE...
FOR A 13yr OLD U SOUND PRETTY MAD</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Siamese Dreamer (edited 03-13-2002).]

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-14-2002, 12:46 AM
why, thank you, i plan to go insanely mad by the time i'm 14.......at least i won't grow up to be a world leader......

the ones we deem are mad are in a padded cell, but the madmen that are ruling can turn our world to hell!!!!!

Siamese Dreamer
03-14-2002, 01:00 AM
<FONT COLOR="RED">You kick ass man, Speaking as a person who was in a mental hospital at 15 I think that your stab at our world leaders is just...
If you have ICQ or messenger or whatever send me a PM and tell me cause I'd like to discuss this more... ummmm... drunk to much beer at lunch and am in class right now so I'll leave it here so I don't make a total ass of myself</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Irrelevant
03-14-2002, 01:18 AM
LOL!!!!1

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-14-2002, 01:37 AM
In a worl that's full of hatred, and news that's always bad,the dividing line gets thinner who is sane and who is mad?
if a man thinks he's two people, is he a hopeless case? or a man who makes a bomb which can destroy the human race?
u decide........

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-14-2002, 01:38 AM
In a world that's full of hatred, and news that's always bad,the dividing line gets thinner who is sane and who is mad?
if a man thinks he's two people, is he a hopeless case? or a man who makes a bomb which can destroy the human race?
u decide........

Siamese Dreamer
03-14-2002, 01:41 AM
Irrelevant
ARE U LAUGHING AT ME... OR WITH ME....

Siamese Dreamer
03-14-2002, 01:42 AM
<FONT COLOR="RED">Irrelevant
ARE U LAUGHING AT ME... OR WITH ME....
</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-14-2002, 01:44 AM
hey, why the fuck did i post that twice? i don't know, i'm out of it.

Siamese Dreamer
03-14-2002, 01:45 AM
<FONT COLOR="RED"> GOOD CALL "LADY" I agree, and would post more but I'm short on time cause I'm in class</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-14-2002, 01:47 AM
mostly at you, but with you, i don't know where you are..........

Slurpee
03-14-2002, 02:55 AM
hey, why the fuck did i post that twice? i don't know, i'm out of it.</font>
Your secret is revealed, "Lady of the Siamese Dreamer"

Fathoms (unadored)
03-14-2002, 03:00 AM
Ahh, I wish this would happen more often...

Slurpee
03-14-2002, 03:06 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Fathoms (unadored):
Ahh, I wish this would happen more often... </font>But then it wouldn't be as special.

Mayfuck
03-14-2002, 02:20 PM
In a world that's full of hatred, and news that's always bad,the dividing line gets thinner who is sane and who is mad?
u decide........</font>

I used to be fat, but now I'm all that!

k8
03-14-2002, 02:25 PM
irrelevant is a sick bastard, would you agree?(everyone, stand up and shout yes)

MADpeace
03-14-2002, 04:38 PM
I made a thread like this when i first came to this site from which no one escapes.

I have now learned though that YOU ARE NOT THE BOLLY INCARNATE!!!! YUO are the new SP generation!?!? Well good luck, they broke up.

Listen to their songs and shut up.

*slaps you in the face*

Quiet!

*holds Mayfuck in front of you*

Now look! This is what a sad and pathetic ture SP fan looks like. does HE look 13? NO! He looks 80! But that's beside the point...

um, where was I. Don't do drugs. stay in school. bye.

------------------
http://www.sillygirl.com/images/sillypictures/clone.jpg
i WILL kill you.

Aeroplane
03-14-2002, 05:10 PM
Amen.
*bows and walks away with reverence

Siamese Dreamer
03-14-2002, 07:45 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">Did I miss Something????? What ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT???? "LADY" DO U WANNA BE <u>OF</U> ME?????? CAUSE IT SOUNDS *COOL* OR AT LEAST SOMEONE THINKS SO</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-15-2002, 02:22 AM
hey, why the fuck is every against me? i'm not dumb, just absolutely insane, and you can be 80 or 13 and like a band, i will not tolerate ageism!!! I know that they fuckin broke up!! I don't live in your asshole!!!!I'm just saying that you didn't have to be 30 in 1988 to know who the Smashing Pumpkins are/were and there are younger people who spent their entire childhood listening to them, not people who noticed there actually was good shit out there in their late 40's!!!! (not that i'm an ageist)

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-15-2002, 02:29 AM
THAT WILL BE ALL!!!!!!!

Irrelevant
03-15-2002, 03:33 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by k8:
irrelevant is a sick bastard, would you agree?(everyone, stand up and shout yes)</font>

all i ever wanted was to love and be loved.

Reyngel
03-15-2002, 06:56 AM
lol, how long will that person talk to herself/himself on this thread... hehe, identity crisis. what's hilarious is how she/he actually take the time to change the color of font for each name. hehehe.

mommy_drank
03-15-2002, 12:21 PM
there are younger people who spent their entire childhood listening to them</font>

I listened to the Smashing Pumpkins in the womb, but my Mum drank so much that my ears have become horribly disfigured. Now I just read the sheet music and imagine the music in my head.

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Aeroplane
03-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Oh, so you were trained in music IN the womb, and now have the amazing ability to remember what THAT was like, and now you can hear music in your head. Uh, OK.

k8
03-16-2002, 10:40 AM
hey, lady .... (sheman) no one really cares, sp the new generation, what a spa!? so the old generation are dead or something and you are now a die-hard fan ?! shut up.

mommy_drank
03-16-2002, 12:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Aeroplane:
Oh, so you were trained in music IN the womb, and now have the amazing ability to remember what THAT was like, and now you can hear music in your head. Uh, OK.</font>

Yes. Kind of like Beethoven, only on a fetal level.

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-17-2002, 12:11 AM
you shut up K8!! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I HAVE BEEN SAYING !! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU AND BY THE WAY I'M CRIMINALLY INSANE, SO NO BODY REALLY CARES WOT I THINK ANYWAY, SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, BOW DOWN AND EAT SHIT WITH THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!

captainkiwi
03-17-2002, 01:02 AM
I'M CRIMINALLY INSANE</font>

don't be so hard on yourself, you're probably just severely retarded

k8
03-17-2002, 06:24 AM
For a 13 year old, you have alot to say - mostly shit though.

Siamese Dreamer
03-17-2002, 05:20 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">EAT SHIT GUYS (and K8) U have no right to pay out on a cool chic like "LADY" when all she is doing is expressing an opinion like the rest of us.... SO FUCK OFF IF U DON'T AGREE AND DON'T READ THE POST IF ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO IS PAY OUT ON HER. SHE HAS SOME FAIRLY INTELLEGENT STUFF TO SAY, AND I FIND IT SO AMUSING THAT U RN'T EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO DEBATE, U JUST PAY OUT AND FUCK AROUND HER CAUSE U ARE JADED AND BITTER... OR SOME CYNICAL FUCK WHO HAS NO LIFE, DAMN THAT PISSES ME OFF, CAUSE I LOVE THE PUMPKINS, AND WHILE NOT QUITE AS YOUNG AS OUR YOUNG "LADY" I'VE LOVED THE PUMPKINS SINCE I WAS 11-12 and LISTENED NON-STOP TO THEM.......... AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE SOUND AS BAD AS THE WORLD LEADERS AND IT'S AN SP MSG BOARD... YOU BICKER LIKE SIX YR OLDS ON A BOARD WHERE YOU SHOULD BE POSTING MSGS PROFESSING YOU LOVE AND ADORATION FOR SUCH A GOOD BAND.</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

[This message has been edited by Siamese Dreamer (edited 03-17-2002).]

k8
03-17-2002, 05:23 PM
sorry, but when someone says 'i am the new generation of sp' i am forced to reply.

TesticleFootSoldier
03-17-2002, 05:26 PM
sorry, but when someone says 'i am the new generation of sp' i am forced to reply.</font>

hmmmm... PEN15

------------------
Phat Ballz

Siamese Dreamer
03-17-2002, 05:28 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">I UNDERSTAND THAT THAT SEEMS WEIRD, AND MOST OF US DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT CAUSE WE... WELL WE JUST DON'T, BUT SHE IS THE NEW GENERATION.. THEY MAY NOT BE TOGETHER, BUT NEITHER ARE THE DOORS and I AM A FAN OF THE DOORS, IN A GENERATION WHERE THE DOORS ARE NO LONGER HUGLY POPULAR.. SO I FEEL CERTAIN EMPATHY BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MUSIC, NOT JUST POPULAR, "OUR GENERATION" MUSIC.</FONT>

TesticleFootSoldier
03-17-2002, 05:33 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Siamese Dreamer:
<FONT COLOR="RED">I UNDERSTAND THAT THAT SEEMS WEIRD, AND MOST OF US DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT CAUSE WE... WELL WE JUST DON'T, BUT SHE IS THE NEW GENERATION.. THEY MAY NOT BE TOGETHER, BUT NEITHER ARE THE DOORS and I AM A FAN OF THE DOORS, IN A GENERATION WHERE THE DOORS ARE NO LONGER HUGLY POPULAR.. SO I FEEL CERTAIN EMPATHY BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MUSIC, NOT JUST POPULAR, "OUR GENERATION" MUSIC.</FONT></font>

you = fucktard

------------------
Phat Ballz

k8
03-17-2002, 05:33 PM
ok,ok, she likes sp etc.etc. but i am entitled to my opinion too.

(fuck off pervert - you know who you are)

captainkiwi
03-17-2002, 05:34 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">BUT SHE IS THE NEW GENERATION.. </FONT></font>

god save us all

k8
03-17-2002, 05:36 PM
do you not understand - SHE IS OUR SAVIOUR

TesticleFootSoldier
03-17-2002, 05:39 PM
do you not understand - SHE IS OUR SAVIOUR</font>

ALL HAIL PRINCESS PEN15

------------------
Phat Ballz

k8
03-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Ha Ha

TesticleFootSoldier
03-17-2002, 05:45 PM
Ha Ha</font>

right....

------------------
Phat Ballz

k8
03-17-2002, 05:47 PM
HA FUCK YOUR HA FUCK IT

k8
03-17-2002, 05:50 PM
HA HA FUCK IT HA

TesticleFootSoldier
03-17-2002, 05:53 PM
HA FUCK YOUR HA FUCK IT</font>

your intelligence astounds me!

------------------
Phat Ballz

Siamese Dreamer
03-17-2002, 06:51 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">WHY DO U FUCKS DELIGHT IN BEING WANKERS????
I JUST STUCK UP FOR A PRETTY COOL PERSON, WHO HAS SOME DEEP THINGS TO SAY FOR SOMEONE OF THAT AGE GROUP AND ALL THE "BIG MEAN" OLDER PEOPLE FUCKIN PAY OUT ON HER, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE CAUSE WE ARE DEVOUTED TO OUR FAV BAND, WHEN U LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN... COME ABCK AND INTERACT</FONT>

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

captainkiwi
03-17-2002, 09:17 PM
<FONT COLOR="RED">
I JUST STUCK UP FOR A PRETTY COOL PERSON, </FONT>

</font>

don't you mean "for yourself"?
http://www.emotioneric.com/intrigue.jpg

[This message has been edited by captainkiwi (edited 03-17-2002).]

Siamese Dreamer
03-18-2002, 12:17 AM
<FONT COLOR="RED">No, For "Lady" ****....
No Offense... But I was Being Nice To a New Person Cause Everyone was Pickin On Her and Ingronring the fact that she had some cool shit to say, and is a real fan, and doesn't waste her goddamn time bitching and fighting, but talking about the band that she loves and stuff that matters to her!!!!</FONT>
<HR COLOR="RED">

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-18-2002, 01:19 AM
Stop being a wuss-ass, please....your killing me, i'm appreciative your standing up for me, but it is unwanted and your truly freaking me out, so please stop with the professing and let it alone.........
thank you anyway.....
and wot is up with "lady"? it's sounds sooo trans and gay...geez....
no offence, but it doesn't fly (not with me anyway)
so once again thank you, but no thank you.

Siamese Dreamer
03-18-2002, 01:27 AM
Stop being a wuss-ass, please....your killing me, i'm appreciative your standing up for me, but it is unwanted and your truly freaking me out, so please stop with the professing and let it alone.........
thank you anyway.....
and wot is up with "lady"? it's sounds sooo trans and gay...geez....
no offence, but it doesn't fly (not with me anyway)
so once again thank you, but no thank you. </font>

<FONT COLOR="RED">
NO PROBS, I JUST HATE C'ING PEEPS GET FUCKED AROUND WITH FOR NO REASON, AND CAUSE U ACTUALLY DID SAY SOME SHIT OF VALUE, I THOUGH I'D STICK UP 4 U CAUSE I HATE PEOPLE GETTING PICKED ON, AS FOR "LADY" CAUSE I CAN"T BE FUCKED TYPING THE WHOLE THING, ITS JUST EASIER, BUT YEAH SORRY TO "FREAK YOU OUT" !!!!!!
<HR COLOR="RED">

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

[This message has been edited by Siamese Dreamer (edited 03-18-2002).]

Lady of the Sacred Heart
03-18-2002, 02:07 AM
you could at least call me LSH that's the initials....geez, i h8 that "lady" shit i'm changin my name.

captainkiwi
03-18-2002, 02:11 AM
talking to yourself?

or perhaps you are a schizophrenic shemale?

[This message has been edited by captainkiwi (edited 03-18-2002).]

Siamese Dreamer
03-18-2002, 02:19 AM
<FONT COLOR="RED">OK Sorry LSH... I meant no offense.... U don't have to egt cut.....
I will not call u that in future</FONY>
<HR COLOR "RED">

------------------
Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

<HR>

[This message has been edited by Siamese Dreamer (edited 03-18-2002).]