ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.funlinx.to/content/bilder/picdump_14/36.jpg

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 08:56 PM
awww

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 08:58 PM
http://www.email.net/work-well-together.html

http://deaper.net/flash/batman.swf

culturejammer: you know what pennies are AWESOME for?
culturejammer: throwing at cats
culturejammer: it only costs a single penny
culturejammer: and they'll either chase it, or get hit by it and look pissed off
culturejammer: i now use that system to value prices of things
culturejammer: for example, a thirty dollar game has to be at least as awesome as three thousand catpennies

stumbleupon is like the crack of the internet, i'm going to have to delete this from my toolbar once school starts again

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Y'know, the red ones were the second newest after the blue. This makes me question the validity of this exercise.

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 09:01 PM
http://www.email.net/work-well-together.html

this is simpler than IKEA assembly instructions.

Travis Meeks
07-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

I laughed so damn hard at this! awesome!!!!!!!!

Kirstan
07-15-2007, 09:18 PM

There can be only one.

this is an amazing story.

SP4Me
07-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Someone has way too much time on their hands! LOL!

noyen
07-15-2007, 09:25 PM
i was hoping to encounter a black hole here. thread does not deliver.

Elvis The Fat Years
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
i tried putting my cock in this thread.

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
but no one could see it

noyen
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
i saw the brown hole three threads away.

Elvis The Fat Years
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
but no one could see it

that's because i have 7 cocks. all of them fake.

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 09:33 PM
:think:

Elvis The Fat Years
07-15-2007, 09:35 PM
scratch this.

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
oh yeah this

http://www.ingmar.at/neverendingfall.swf

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 09:57 PM
the sadist's heaven

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 10:01 PM
it's weird how i'd seen that before, but had totally forgotten about it and probably would have never seen it again if it hadn't been for happenstance. it makes me wonder what else my mind has lost. what is out there floating in the inky black darkness of the interworlds.

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 10:05 PM
happens to me all the time. got so much wasted information in there. :(

ohnoitsbonnie
07-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Lol hackettstown. Hicksville, USA

Fattening Ass
07-15-2007, 10:43 PM
butt plugs?

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
BUTT PLUG!

Fattening Ass
07-15-2007, 10:47 PM
oh but those go in butts

ravenguy2000
07-15-2007, 10:51 PM
i can confirm this

Fattening Ass
07-15-2007, 10:55 PM
do you ever get shit backed up cause yer butt is plugged, and you eventually need to call a butt plumber

Aeroplane
07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
do you ever get shit backed up cause yer butt is plugged, and you eventually need to call a butt plumber
you're just full of butt questions, aren't you?

Fattening Ass
07-16-2007, 12:11 AM
when aren't I

do you daily enema, you know, to flush out that poo