View Full Version : El Mayfuck

Cecil
02-15-2003, 03:52 PM
...and all I wanted was my Mashed Potatoes, a little feedback, just to butter my toast...

Happy Fucking Valentines!

Enzed
02-15-2003, 10:25 PM
*whistles*

MyAdviceIha
02-15-2003, 10:44 PM
I sent him an IM last nite asking if there was any way I could get just my blank CD-Rs back. He then blocked me. Well, I have many different IM names so I kept IMing him and he kept blockign me. He finally talked to me and told me that he wishes he could send it to me but that he was sorry that he couldn't. He was and is having problems. He said he felt bad enough as it is and did not want to feel bad. I told him I already had MP and just wanted my CD-Rs. He was shocked and told me he would send me the blank CD-Rs. Well, I told him just to keep them. I do not really need them. He was shocked agian and then blocked me. Haha. Anyway, good luck getting your stuff.

KingJeremy
02-16-2003, 12:02 AM
I'm glad I picked another b + p offer and have thus had mine for close to a month now.

tweedyburd
02-16-2003, 04:08 AM
lol

mono
02-16-2003, 10:35 AM
What a shitface.

palidor
02-16-2003, 12:49 PM
http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince38.jpg

The Gaddrow
02-16-2003, 01:26 PM
LOL @ people who actually thought Julio would go through with it.

Mason R Butler
02-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
LOL @ people who actually thought Julio would go through with it.
:(
So who will let me send them FIVE MORE DISCS to be filled with MP? I understand Mr. Julio's situation, but I'm willing to take an MP with clicks at this point. That's what you have, right Julio? An MP with clicks? Send it to me! Or else, please, someone hook me up with a B+P. I'm not mad, just impatient.

Enzed
02-16-2003, 04:52 PM
I have made other arrangements.

Cecil
02-16-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by I Hate Music

I understand Mr. Julio's situation

What is your situtation, Julio? I didn't make this thread to bust your balls, cause I'm really not in any hurry to get it, if it will be a while. I would just like some feedback.

Schack
02-16-2003, 07:51 PM

So who will let me send them FIVE MORE DISCS to be filled with MP? I understand Mr. Julio's situation, but I'm willing to take an MP with clicks at this point. That's what you have, right Julio? An MP with clicks? Send it to me! Or else, please, someone hook me up with a B+P. I'm not mad, just impatient.

I'll help you out. I live in Denmark, though

Red Wine Cage
02-16-2003, 08:01 PM
i did a b+p and i should be getting mine this saturday

palidor
02-16-2003, 08:34 PM

i'm in minnesota & can do a B+P for you (or a trade), [email protected]
drop me a line

Samsa
02-17-2003, 02:35 AM
julio first had an issue with his cds getting scratched and then to top it all off he was having (i don't know if he sitll is) severe money shortages. like. yeah. he had literally no money. he's just a very busy and strapped for both cash and time kinda guy don't blame him he tried okay?

KingJeremy
02-17-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Samsa
julio first had an issue with his cds getting scratched and then to top it all off he was having (i don't know if he sitll is) severe money shortages. like. yeah. he had literally no money. he's just a very busy and strapped for both cash and time kinda guy don't blame him he tried okay? Not having any cash isn't an issue. He doesn't have to pay a damned thing to send people their discs. Or if he doesn't have MP anymore he can easily drop the blank cd's in the mail.

Enzed
02-17-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
Not having any cash isn't an issue. He doesn't have to pay a damned thing to send people their discs. Or if he doesn't have MP anymore he can easily drop the blank cd's in the mail.

um...in my case not having any cash is a problem. See, since I'm not in the US, I sent him ten bucks to use for postage.

He spent it on gas.

Enzed
02-17-2003, 04:46 PM
and just so's I'm first...

Originally posted by Enzed

um...in my case not having any cash is a problem. See, since I'm not in the US, I sent him ten bucks to use for postage.

He spent it on gas.

<font size=7A>Dumbass!</font>

Mason R Butler
02-17-2003, 05:17 PM
I'm being nice about the whole thing. Sure, it's a bit annoying, but I'm also terrible at trades and trees and B+P's. Anyone that's sent me a disc to get filled knows they have to pester me to do it. I don't know why, it's just how I am. Julio, perhaps you could save face by just sending the discs back. If you've used mine, that's cool, but if you could pack them off and send em back to me, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm sure others would appreciate it also. And Enzed, this is why you don't send cash.

Junebug
02-17-2003, 05:25 PM
If anyone wants me to do a b&p or trade with them, just pm me. mine does have the clicks though, and (unless you want to wait until march 1 or so) I can only burn at 20x . But i'm offering it for anyone who's desperate.

Enzed
02-17-2003, 06:40 PM
And Enzed, this is why you don't send cash.

yeah, but you gotta admit that US postage stamps are in pretty short supply in New Zealand...

Affect
02-17-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Samsa
to top it all off he was having (i don't know if he sitll is) severe money shortages. like. yeah. he had literally no money. he's just a very busy and strapped for both cash and time kinda guy don't blame him he tried okay? He's a Mexican. This isn't a surprise.

DoctaSoma
02-18-2003, 12:35 AM

yeah, but you gotta admit that US postage stamps are in pretty short supply in New Zealand...

Very true, but I think it is possible to buy international reply coupons from our post offices. I know from experience that they accept them.

-Ben

Enzed
02-18-2003, 12:39 AM
Pipe down, smartass. :cool:

I had probs with IRC's back in the day when I B+P'd the Reel Time Sessions tree from Offtopicman -cost me more than a lousy US tenner, and still didn't cover the postage.

You'll just have to wait until I get it off Gav and send it on down to ya.

DoctaSoma
02-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Pipe down, smartass. :cool:

I had probs with IRC's back in the day when I B+P'd the Reel Time Sessions tree from Offtopicman -cost me more than a lousy US tenner, and still didn't cover the postage.

You'll just have to wait until I get it off Gav and send it on down to ya.

Yeah, they do seem to be an incredible ripoff. I had about 5 US$1.75 international reply coupons. They took them all to send a package to the US. I couldn't believe it, the postage was $8.50 or so, and they only valued those coupons at NZ$2 each.

I do find it a pain to withdraw US dollars from the banks here.

Alright piping down now....;)

-Ben

Enzed
02-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by DoctaSoma

I do find it a pain to withdraw US dollars from the banks here.

-Ben

Do what I do - make your own.

I mean, how hard can it be? It's green, and got a president on it.

DoctaSoma
02-18-2003, 01:29 AM

Do what I do - make your own.

I mean, how hard can it be? It's green, and got a president on it.

Yeah, you could put a picture of curious george on and noone would know the difference
http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/features/cgsite/images/cgmenu1_03.gif

-Ben