View Full Version : my video of starla solo - 7/3/07

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 10:15 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7XILWzv0lg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7XILWzv0lg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XILWzv0lg

SpFission
07-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Can I marry you?

apetulantfrenzy
07-06-2007, 10:23 AM
kick
ass

SivaTristessa
07-06-2007, 02:31 PM
im sea sick

Is that even possible?

MonteLDS
07-06-2007, 02:36 PM
where is the audio from, your own source or other source?

1100ww
07-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Kick ass!

r_eg
07-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Does Billy have something written on his guitar here? Like a sticker or something? You can see pretty clearly at 2:50, counting down

MonteLDS
07-06-2007, 02:39 PM
im sea sick

:rofl: you too?

RopeyLopey
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Does Billy have something written on his guitar here? Like a sticker or something? You can see pretty clearly at 2:50, counting downMoog sticker

smashkin33
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for filming & posting!

r_eg
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Moog sticker

Ah, thanks. All i could see was the 'M' and a possible 'O'

waltermcphilp
07-06-2007, 02:56 PM
i was just thinking earlier "who was that girl no one believed was real?" lo and behold, this thread pops up.

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:02 PM
haha people saw me there, so the douchebag netphoria mythology about my existence can end now.

Today, 09:52 AM #7
Tyler
airs of madness

Tyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to beholdTyler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessimercury View Post
hey guys... i usually post on the dark side...netphoria. so i'm new here. but don't worry, i hate netphoria. i hear people are nice here, so i want to show you my awesome clip i just put on youtube. i'll probably add more of the show later.

omg jessi!
haha i was the guy standing next to you at this show! the one who had the misfortune of being right beside the cracked out/sloppy/psycho hooker...

anyway, i wanna tell you that youre awesome and so is allen. if it wasnt for you two i would not have had nearly as much fun making fun of idiots (and hipster trash).

starla solo is incredible too, i was hoping this would find its way online

okbye

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:04 PM
plus a camera crew interviewed/ filmed my friends and i for some...well, something.

waltermcphilp
07-06-2007, 03:04 PM
right on! :rockon: Shun the non believers! ShuuuunnnnnnN!!!

sans anatomy
07-06-2007, 03:06 PM
plus a camera crew interviewed/ filmed my friends and i for some...well, something.

was it the japanese chick?

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:08 PM
yeah and some girl with short Technicolor hair was with her.

sans anatomy
07-06-2007, 03:12 PM
a few people next to me in line got interviewed by her for the dvd or whatever, but i didnt. she probably didnt ask me because i was pretty much cracking jokes the whole time. oh well

in the show i was on your left in the red 33 jersey standing about 6 or so inches taller than just about everyone around me. i didnt realize pumpkins fans were so short. anyway it worked out pretty well

thanks for the videoooooo

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
where is the audio from, your own source or other source?

it was all recorded on my handheld.

MonteLDS
07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
it was all recorded on my handheld.

really? and you got some decent audio instead of blown out. how interesting

runnersdialzero
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
a few people next to me in line got interviewed by her for the dvd or whatever, but i didnt. she probably didnt ask me because i was pretty much cracking jokes the whole time.

yaaa thats the ticket. keep on believin'. i am sure you're hideous

JessiMercury
yeah. it's not a cheap camera. "how interesting"? haha.

MonteLDS
yeah. it's not a cheap camera. "how interesting"? haha.

we might have a huge gap on what a cheap camera is..

i did notice u were recording in 16x9. i like that!

waltermcphilp
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
don't mess with Monte and expensive cameras.

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:22 PM
whatever, i have 40 more minutes of film from the show. "tonight, tonight", some new acoustic song, part of "starz", and some of the "technical difficulties" banter. and a hilariously bad ten second clip of hipster garbage band, "the films" and their skinny jeans.

sans anatomy
07-06-2007, 03:24 PM
yaaa thats the ticket. keep on believin'. i am sure you're hideous

lol, you should have seen the guy she interviewed first, i look like brad pitt next to him

but thanks for being a total douche for no reason, jackass, you rock

waltermcphilp
07-06-2007, 03:25 PM
but thanks for being a total douche for no reason, jackass, you rock

haha

MonteLDS
07-06-2007, 03:30 PM
whatever, i have 40 more minutes of film from the show. "tonight, tonight", some new acoustic song, part of "starz", and some of the "technical difficulties" banter. and a hilariously bad ten second clip of hipster garbage band, "the films" and their skinny jeans.

would you mind telling me what you were recording with. i am trying to figure out if i should just record from the rail. or stay with my balcony idea. also depends on which camera i bring

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 03:41 PM
would you mind telling me what you were recording with. i am trying to figure out if i should just record from the rail. or stay with my balcony idea. also depends on which camera i bring

okay. as you can probably tell from my recording, i know nothing about cameras! this is the first time i really used this camera, my dad recently bought it for me. it's a panasonic handheld. i'm not sure what the model is called.

i was in the second row, and the audio sounded great once i transfered the video to my computer and was able to hear it through my speakers.

MonteLDS
07-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Okay. well if you find out the model number that would be great if you would PM me. post also i guess answer the question of if you had audio control at all.

when u flipped the camera 90 degrees like it was a digital camera, i was sure you didn't do video often. thanks for the info though. it will be very useful

JessiMercury
07-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay. well if you find out the model number that would be great if you would PM me. post also i guess answer the question of if you had audio control at all.

when u flipped the camera 90 degrees like it was a digital camera, i was sure you didn't do video often. thanks for the info though. it will be very useful

haha that was more of a bizarre impulse, even i know enough not to do that. :smoke:

after standing outside for hours and hours waiting to get in, and then standing for two+ more hours through waiting and a shitty opening band...it's not that easy to focus on filming.

plus i was trying to watch what was happening in front of me, not watch the show on my camera screen.

Rarely
07-06-2007, 04:29 PM
awful

brendo_91
07-06-2007, 08:34 PM
omg jessi!
haha i was the guy standing next to you at this show! the one who had the misfortune of being right beside the cracked out/sloppy/psycho hooker...

Wait, did he just say he had the misfortune of being right next to you, the cracked out sloppy psycho hooker?

Effloresce
07-06-2007, 09:09 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7XILWzv0lg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7XILWzv0lg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XILWzv0lg
this is so awesome, thanks

sarhaider
07-06-2007, 09:17 PM
haha jessi you and allen are awesome.
you should let me know if you ever put up the other clips, i really want to see tonight, tonight. that starla clip is money.

brendo_91
07-06-2007, 09:26 PM
im sure if you watch the board you'll find them, asshole

sarhaider
07-06-2007, 11:51 PM
im sure if you watch the board you'll find them, asshole

maybe you can alert me to their existence while on your 24/7 netphoria watch, sir.

telex
07-07-2007, 12:17 AM
the audio came out well because she wasn't directly in front of the speakers. being in the 2nd row and in the middle of the venue kept the mics from getting overblown by the huge speakers on either side. i think it might be louder if you're a bit further back in the room and get full stereo from the two huge racks.

DisconnectD
07-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I have to somewhat disagree with you there. I was there on the 27th, and the middle area seemed to be the sweet spot as far as sound goes. I was right across from this girl on the 3rd, and things were a bit muddled. Not much during the heavier songs, Billy's vocals were almost drowned completely out. Also, the sound quality is really bad from the very back of the venue, as I found out when my girlfriend got sick and had to leave from the very front. I could hardly make out the new version of Heavy Metal Machine, and the massive Gossamer jam. both were a snooze because of this. Ah well, the first half of the show was spectacular though, with Billy right up in our faces, ripping that massive solo at the end of Starla. Definitely the highlight. Also... to the JessiMercury girl: Do you ever shut the hell up? Ever.. Christ you have an opinion on EVERYTHING!

sans anatomy
07-07-2007, 12:36 AM
lol please tell me this isnt the chick who yelled "billy pee in my mouth" after the show on the 3rd......

DisconnectD
07-07-2007, 01:39 AM
Um.. maybe you are confusing her with the 2 lesbian head bongos? Regardless, this chick wouldn't shut the hell up, ALL day/night long. (seriously.. my girlfriend and I both wanted to straight murder her, and my girlfriend is a very easy going, mellow person.) lol.

sans anatomy
07-07-2007, 01:47 AM
yeah she has fake ass red hair, and a really annoying voice, and was talking all fucking day in line? then shes also the one who yelled "billy pee in my mouth" or something to that effect as they were moving towards their suv
then she told a guy not to let billy fuck him in the ass too hard

yeah... whoever that is... fails...