View Full Version : not to brag, but i gave someone a black eye today.

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:42 PM
yeah. this guy david, who is not really an asshole, but is just annoying and feels the need to smack me in the head everytime he sees me, came up to me today and started smacking me as i was trying to read. and i'm totally a non-violent person, usually, so he said "it's not like he's gonna do anything about it!" and then i grabbed his arm, and was gonna try to punch him in the chest, but went too high and got him right in the eye. he cried. i felt bad, but at the same time really good.

ahhh. high school is so silly!

eyesbomb
02-14-2003, 06:44 PM
and?

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:44 PM
heh.

i wonder if i'm gonna get in trouble.!

i haven't seen him since, and this was at like 9:10 this morning, and apparently my friend brittany saw him during lunch and told me later that his eye is swelled up and it hurts him to open it.

:( i feel kinda bad.

but he deserved it.

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb
and?
and!

and i feel kinda bad!

and i need to advertise my manliness!

twilightfadez
02-14-2003, 06:49 PM
hey good job alex

*is proud of you*

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:50 PM
eh. i don't feel very proud.

i've only hit someone really hard and maliciously like this once in my life, and it made me feel really bad. damn conscience.!!

KingJeremy
02-14-2003, 06:52 PM
Don't feel badly. The guy was being a dick to you and got what he deserved.

eyesbomb
02-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by peabody
and it made me feel really bad.

..and.. . ?

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb

..and.. . ?

and!

and i love you.

KingJeremy
02-14-2003, 06:54 PM
The only time I really ever hit somebody was when I was in 4th grade. I was walking home from school by myself when I suddenly felt myself being pulled down to the ground by my backpack, which I had slung over my shoulders on my back. I got up to see this 6th grade girl hovering over me and about 3 or 4 other girls around her. I stood up and punched her right in the nose as hard as I could. Blood started pouring out of her nose immediately. She and her friends ran off and they never bothered me again.

peabody
02-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
The only time I really ever hit somebody was when I was in 4th grade. I was walking home from school by myself when I suddenly felt myself being pulled down to the ground by my backpack, which I had slung over my shoulders on my back. I got up to see this 6th grade girl hovering over me and about 3 or 4 other girls around her. I stood up and punched her right in the nose as hard as I could. Blood started pouring out of her nose immediately. She and her friends ran off and they never bothered me again.

yeah. i always have daydreams of me beating the shit out of people who are mean to me, and then them leaving me alone forever, but i never do it 'cause...umm...i always feel bad, or something. :(

but hopefully, he and his friends will stay away from me for a while now.

Debaser
02-14-2003, 07:09 PM
hey quit bragging

KrazeeStacee
02-14-2003, 07:11 PM
don't feel bad, feel good, he deserved it.

and next time, break his glasses!

peabody
02-14-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin
don't feel bad, feel good, he deserved it.

and next time, break his glasses!

he doesn't have glasses!

KrazeeStacee
02-14-2003, 07:17 PM

he doesn't have glasses!

find someone who does, and make him wear them, then break them!

FearFactory
02-14-2003, 07:29 PM
This guy must be a total fag to get his ass kicked by the likes of you.

McCollum
02-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

find someone who does, and make him wear them, then break them!

haha, right on.

peabody
02-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by FearFactory
This guy must be a total fag to get his ass kicked by the likes of you.

he's actually the same size as me.

and i am taller than YOU!

andysong
02-14-2003, 07:33 PM
I can see how you'd feel unsure about all this, he probably didn't deserve a wack in the eye, but meh, atleast the annoying hitting will stop.

FearFactory
02-14-2003, 07:34 PM

he's actually the same size as me.

and i am taller than YOU!

You missed the point, faggo. You're a goddamn queer!

eyesbomb
02-14-2003, 07:35 PM

and!

and i love you.

you made me laugh and smile

sincerely.
:)

peabody
02-14-2003, 07:36 PM

You missed the point, faggo. You're a goddamn queer!

i've never understood that stereotype of gay men being all tiny and weak. when i went to the pride festival here, all of the guys were fucking huge and mean looking.

FearFactory
02-14-2003, 07:40 PM

i've never understood that stereotype of gay men being all tiny and weak. when i went to the pride festival here, all of the guys were fucking huge and mean looking. I've noticed. Some of those fuckers stare at my ass when I'm at the gym. BUT THEY'RE STILL GAY!

peabody
02-14-2003, 07:41 PM
I've noticed. Some of those fuckers stare at my ass when I'm at the gym. BUT THEY'RE STILL GAY!

you at the gym?!

muhahaha.

FearFactory
02-14-2003, 07:43 PM

you at the gym?!

muhahaha.

I know, it's almost as funny as you kicking someone's ass.

peabody
02-14-2003, 07:49 PM
i love you, brad.

unperson81
02-14-2003, 08:59 PM
Don't feel badly. The guy was being a dick to you and got what he deserved.

I'm pretty non-violent also but sometimes people do deseve it and under the conditions it's justified. My brother threw gum in my hair when I was younger, I had to cut it real short and he and most everybody else called my "pubehead." One day he called me it one too many times that I kicked him in the balls and smacked him in the face with a roll of wallpaper. A girl can only take so much..... :mad:

Random Female
02-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey, the pool didn't brag when it gave ME a black eye and cut the bridge of my nose. I'll have a scar forever :(
but you don't go to Thailand and come back without a scar. it just doesn't happen.

and, brad, you go to the gym?? what gym? Not Frog's?

Shattered
02-14-2003, 09:51 PM

You punch a girl?!?!?!?

toyschoketoys
02-14-2003, 11:37 PM
You should of Hit him again for good measure.
Think deep and hard about you will soon enjoy go join a boxing club best thing i ever did, sometimes you kick ass sometimes you get beat.
Its just good to feel alive

KingJeremy
02-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Shattered

You punch a girl?!?!?!? I was in 4th grade and she was in 6th grade. She was at least twice my size and if you didn't notice I was defending myself.

toyschoketoys
02-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Still
i would of kicked your cunt if i saw you and told that bint to go find something better to do with her time.

KingJeremy
02-15-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by thestreetsarehot2night
Still
i would of kicked your cunt if i saw you and told that bint to go find something better to do with her time. I was in 4th grade? You are going to kick a 4th grader's ass?

toyschoketoys
02-15-2003, 12:09 AM
If i was a couple of years above you yeah any more na, thats almost as bad as hitting a girl :p

Fattening Ass
02-15-2003, 02:38 AM
<font color=018f81>LOL parade.

Eulogy
02-15-2003, 02:44 AM
He cried?

What a puss.

Junebug
02-15-2003, 02:51 AM
aww heh don't feel that bad. you didn't really *mean* to punch him in the eyeball. high school, oh man.

Cactuar
02-15-2003, 03:12 AM
wanted : gay male, str8 acting

oh its u alex!

<3

Ihaman
02-15-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81>LOL parade. </font>
LOL white trash.

Ihaman
02-15-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Cactuar
wanted : gay male, str8 acting

oh its u alex!

<3

he's mine! :mad:

mewl
02-15-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Random Female
but you don't go to Thailand and come back without a scar. it just doesn't happen.

THAT IS SO TRUE! i was at the market in nakhonsawan (sp) with my friend rachada and i brushed the top of my hand across this spiky fruit and it left about a centimeter-long scar... it sucked.

...and one time i fell off her motor bike, but that's another story...

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!