View Full Version : Is there any possibility for selling my SF tix (if I can't physically be at the show?

adorexmehitabel
06-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Hey,

Ok, so I just saw the Asheville show Wed night but I really really dont think I am going to make it to the San Fran shows. I have two tickets for the July 15th performance. Does anyone know if its at all possible to get rid of these tickets, i.e, can i scan my ID or credit info for someone and have them pick them up in my name...? Has anyone tried to arrange this with the venue...? I saw it being done at the Asheville show, they had a list of "trades" that people had pre arranged ahead of time.

I just dont want these tickets to go to waste.

thanks,
Jen

davin
06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
call the venue.

JRiordan
06-29-2007, 04:06 PM
The Orange Peel message board had a topic about this... they said it may be possible to arrange it, but not for sure.

As for the Dillmore... different story, but yeah call and see what they say. You're probably not the only one in this situation.

MayonaiseBoy
06-29-2007, 04:11 PM
I'd love to have 'em if possible, please check your PM's

Martyr
06-29-2007, 05:48 PM
scalper alert !!

MayonaiseBoy
06-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Wrongo my friend, I'd simply like to go to the show...

And July 15th is my birthday!

adorexmehitabel
06-30-2007, 01:47 AM
scalper alert? how about i just saw a great SP show in NC and would like to get rid of these tickets to someone who wants to go, and maybe not bite the bullet of like 75 or whatever they cost...i wouldnt even need to sell them at face value. ye of little faith.