View Full Version : Fillmore available on Fri/Sat July 13th & 14th

MayonaiseBoy
06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit odd don't you think... I mean it's a well known venue, and it's completely free on a Friday & Saturday night.

Anyone think the Pumpkins might add yet ANOTHER S.F. show? They do have a week off in between Live Earth and the S.F. residency.

shadow47
06-21-2007, 04:42 PM
I know they intentionally left it that way in case SP added more shows...remember that guy said 8 shows with the potential for 16 or something like that? SP are on Letterman the 13th but I guess that is tape delayed from Monday or something, so that would be a nonissue. Maybe they'll just take a break?

MonteLDS
06-21-2007, 04:43 PM
i was wondering this same thing, and yet to figure out if they will... it frighten me to think that their might be another 2 shows.

personally though i doubt they will.

JRiordan
06-22-2007, 12:30 AM
With the mad frenzy of the ticket onsale (and the ensuing addition of the now first 3 Fillmore shows, 7-15/16/18), they could have made the run 20 nights and sold out in minutes. I think personal desire to cap it somewhere, and also schedule considerations (how about some time to practice and learn new songs for us?! ;) ) made them stop where they did.

But I would not be shocked if they added another show, even at another SF venue