View Full Version : i feel silly

jenny4ever
02-13-2003, 01:29 AM
little bunny foofoo was hopping through the forest scoopin up the field mice and boppin em on the head...

thats all i know. but yeah. i feel like a big goofballretard tonight. and tomorrow i dont have regular classes at skool. i get to learn alll about social activism. woohoo!

Ihaman
02-13-2003, 01:31 AM
and then the fairy princess said "NO MORE BOPPING!" or something to that extent

autumnNOCTURNE
02-13-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by jenny4ever
little bunny foofoo was hopping through the forest scoopin up the field mice and boppin em on the head...

I've been really appreciating things that I don't remember from childhood, but when someone brings them up, it all comes flooding back, lately.

Did that make any sense?

Well, at any rate, thank you.

Toby
02-13-2003, 01:37 AM
I've got a lovely bunch of cocanuts....:)

Sepiae
02-13-2003, 01:38 AM
Little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice and boppin' them on the head
And down came the good fairy and she said...
"Little bunny foo foo I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head...
I'll give you three more chances
And if you don't behave
I'll turn you into a goon!"

Kindergarten flashback. :D Thanks!

jenny4ever
02-13-2003, 01:39 AM
yeah thats how i felt when i found my wee sing videotape the other day! i had completely forgotten it existed but then when i watched it i remembered every detail. it was crazy.

Smiley33
02-13-2003, 01:46 AM
Dude. I remember. AND I HAD THOSE WEE SING BOOKLETS WITH THE TAPES. oh man. memories.

did anyone watch those Kidsongs movies? oh man.

and yeah, that ho fairy princess was a party pooper.

jenny4ever
02-13-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Smiley33
Dude. I remember. AND I HAD THOSE WEE SING BOOKLETS WITH THE TAPES. oh man. memories.

did anyone watch those Kidsongs movies? oh man.

and yeah, that ho fairy princess was a party pooper.
dude do you remember the air force song on one of those kidsongs videos? that song used to rock my world.

why cant i be 5 again?

autumnNOCTURNE
02-13-2003, 03:13 AM

dude do you remember the air force song on one of those kidsongs videos? that song used to rock my world.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you remember the Seasame Street animation they ran quite a lot where a kid is sent to the store to get "a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter"? And he meets this weird guy on the way that turns into different things?

That crap weirds me out.
Ultra flashback.

Smiley33
02-13-2003, 03:16 AM

why cant i be 5 again?

HAHAHAHAHAH

yes.

Smiley33
02-13-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by autumnNOCTURNE

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you remember the Seasame Street animation they ran quite a lot where a kid is sent to the store to get "a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter"? And he meets this weird guy on the way that turns into different things?

That crap weirds me out.
Ultra flashback.

STOP THAT. AT NIGHT WHEN I SEE MY STUFFED ANIMALS SITTING UP ON A SHELF I LOOK AT THEIR WEIRDLY GLOWING EYES AND CAN ALMOST HEAR THEM CHANT "A LOAF OF BREAD, A CONTAINER OF MILK..." AND LET'S JUST SAY IT'S THE FURTHEST THING FROM A WET DREAM. OKAY? STICK YOUR STICK OF BUTTER WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

twice
02-13-2003, 07:02 AM
ok what?

:think:

El Scorcho
02-13-2003, 01:39 PM
a loaf of bread, a carton of milk.....and a stick o'butta!