View Full Version : "Some Kind of Monster", Ginger, and Jeff

morespsoon
06-05-2007, 08:46 AM
I was thinking recently about the scene in the movie "Some Kind of Monster" where Robert Trujillo was invited to join Metallica, they gave him a $1 million advance.

Let's speculate on how that same scene went when Ginger and Jeff were invited to join the Pumpkins...

My guess: Billy and Jimmy told Ginger and Jeff they were in the band. Billy then stood up and asked Ginger and Jeff to get down on their knees and worship him for an hour to "prove their faith." Jimmy then handed each $100 and told them, "If you don't come in on Saturday, don't bother showing up on Sunday."

caliphornia
06-05-2007, 08:53 AM
this thread does not deliver.

troll.

ban.

morespsoon
06-05-2007, 08:55 AM

troll.

ban.

My opinion was an obvious joke but the thread idea is interesting. What's the problem? :noway:

runnersdialzero
06-05-2007, 08:57 AM
people on this board love ginger and jeff it seems. joking aside, i picture thats pretty close to what happened.

ginger sounds like she looks, i hate hearing her voice backing classic tracks

IM1SUR3
06-05-2007, 09:09 AM
I was thinking recently about the scene in the movie "Some Kind of Monster" where Robert Trujillo was invited to join Metallica, they gave him a $1 million advance.
Last week I thought about that scene too and was wondering how much they earned :cool:

The New
06-05-2007, 09:14 AM
My opinion was an obvious joke but the thread idea is interesting. What's the problem? :noway:
<hmm>

My guess: Billy and Jimmy told Ginger and Jeff they were in the band. Billy then stood up and asked Ginger and Jeff to get down on their knees and worship him for an hour to "prove their faith." Jimmy then handed each $100 and told them, "If you don't come in on Saturday, don't bother showing up on Sunday."

NarcisPrince
06-05-2007, 09:23 AM
http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/8/227/images/00325826_lg.jpg

SOME KIND OF MONSTER?

morespsoon
06-05-2007, 09:26 AM
^^^ The New, if you want to do that:

joking aside, i picture thats pretty close to what happened.

Last week I thought about that scene too and was wondering how much they earned :cool:

The New
06-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh, now i'm all turned around on the matter
I change my mind, 5 starz!

<erm>

morespsoon
06-05-2007, 10:58 AM
^^^ That's great news. :smoke: