View Full Version : Pinkpop vid on TSP myspace

The New
06-05-2007, 09:51 AM
"Fresh off of their giant performance at Pinkpop Festival on May 28, 2007, a new tour video has been released. More is on the way so keep your eyes glued to smashingpumpkins.com or the PumpkinsMediaMilitia youtube account."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9685952&blogID=272612106

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhpxL2wLb5o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhpxL2wLb5o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

laradelocke
06-05-2007, 09:56 AM
For fucks sake, DOES HE EVER SMILE. WHERES THE FUCKING ENERGY. WHAT A SHIT VIDEO.GRANNY WANTS HER CURTAINS BACK.

*calm now*

The New
06-05-2007, 09:57 AM
What's jim saying backstage, "pfftt, that sux"?

Martyr
06-05-2007, 10:06 AM
thanks

xezton
06-05-2007, 10:19 AM
For fucks sake, DOES HE EVER SMILE. WHERES THE FUCKING ENERGY. WHAT A SHIT VIDEO.GRANNY WANTS HER CURTAINS BACK.
*calm now*

I agree to some extent with this. It seems like with the new slew of live shows that all of the audience members at the beginning are ready to ROCK SO FUCKING HARD. They're screaming and jumping and they can't wait to be blown away by the metallic killing machine that is SP.

And then they play a nostalgia show with some new bits thrown in, without talking, smiling, laughing, or anything.

At the end the crowd is like, "wtf do we do now? this music is good but i was ready to xplode a min ago, cant xplode to some of this stuff"

But at the same time, I think the pumpkins are ok for doing this because it IS a kind of nostalgia show. "Here is what we were, and now we're back with new stuff". Maybe they're just getting all of that nostalgia out of their systems before they move on to Zeitgeist II.

OR...

Teh b0lly could have a problem with Ginger or Jeff, and they could be silently hammering through the concerts, afraid to talk to each other in disbelief that the pumpkins are going to break up YET AGAIN.

OR...

When someone new comes to your house, sometimes if you're a tad shy, you don't know what to say around them and they don't know what to say around you to fit in. As new as these members are (if they weren't in fact part of the recording process), that tension could still be lingering.

OR...

maybe it's part of the show.

Regardless, thx for the video. It sounds like his singing is getting better with each new concert. By the time they hit american shores they should be pretty well rehearsed and ready to kill us all.

Martyr
06-05-2007, 10:24 AM
For fucks sake, DOES HE EVER SMILE

check out the video footage from Rock Am Ring for some Grade A smiles.

NovaFritz
06-05-2007, 10:32 AM
good GOD ginger is SO SHORT, the two of them walking together is like an outtake from Wizard of Oz with their little dresses on!!!

pda
06-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Gives us a break.....

There´s always something wrong with you guys!

NovaFritz
06-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Gives us a break.....

There´s always something wrong with you guys!

you're right, we guys have something wrong with us, something that requires that we don't gives you all (newbs) a break

sorry

caliphornia
06-05-2007, 10:42 AM
while you guys are busy crying in your fuckin beers i'll be enjoyin the music and rockin out at the live shows front and center. fuckin babies! boo hoo :)

LOL at novafritz talking about his right to break in noobs with his post count of 700 :)

pda
06-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Put the newbs term up your ass, ok?

Virex Kills
06-05-2007, 01:06 PM
My favorite is that wolfmother is listed twice in the bands playing.

nii-o
06-05-2007, 01:37 PM
My favorite is that wolfmother is listed twice in the bands playing.

*cue beavis and butthead laughter*

ginger really is short...wow...she must be under 5 foot

Tribute2JohnnyB
06-05-2007, 01:44 PM
i just thought it was funny that Wolfmother came up twice on the video Pinkpop list they put in there...