View Full Version : So this is a half goodbye to all of you on netphoria.

I Ate My Hamster
06-02-2007, 03:47 AM
My girlfriend has just informed me that she has watched over netphoria in the past few days and has seen some of my posts from the past how many years thanks to the archive and search of my username. She thinks it's hilarious and finds nothing wrong with anything I have said, but I feel I should probably not be so vulgar and obscene. So I might have to censor myself a brief amount of time until I feel comfortable with this.

This post is for any of you to find the most offensive and disgusting vile shit I have belched on here in the past, and post it here.

P.S. This will have no effect on baseball and sports related threads. So fuck you faggots and neuters who call for a separate board.

P.S.S. My girlfriend is not Travis Meeks.

benjamin619
06-02-2007, 03:48 AM
you let her see you board?!

spandexjesus
06-02-2007, 03:49 AM
you should quit

or go balls out and be as offensive and disgusting as can be

BALLSOUT

Ever
06-02-2007, 03:49 AM
I bet she's glad that you're more human than she previously thought you to be.

Mo
06-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Can't you just tell her that you'd prefer her not browsing through 'your' boards?

Ever
06-02-2007, 03:51 AM
Naw, that'd be detrimental, antipop

I Ate My Hamster
06-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Somehow my username came up in conversation and she searched for it on google. She thinks this places is hilarious. I just figure this thread is a good place for her to see the worst of it. I just made her promise to never register.

spandexjesus
06-02-2007, 03:52 AM
BALLS OUT Y'ALLL

Trotskilicious
06-02-2007, 03:58 AM
well just because travis isn't your girlfriend doesn't mean he's not your boyfriend.

spandexjesus
06-02-2007, 03:59 AM
balls.

Trotskilicious
06-02-2007, 04:03 AM
here is a private message wayne sent me several weeks ago

I want to suck your cock so bad. I think about you every night and I want to touch you inappropriately. Sometimes i fantasize that i am wearing a kitty costume and you are dressed up like a flamingo and then we start paying and i guess feathering each other up while i start to stroke your feathers in the right place.

let me know if you're interested.

spandexjesus
here is a private message wayne sent me several weeks ago
HOOOTTTT.

I Ate My Hamster
She saw the "Cum Or Clot" thread and thought it was funny. Strangely she would probably fit in here. But I would have to have her IP banned instantly. I'm going to have to do an archive search tomorrow and find some horrible stuff I have done whilst drunk here. We are going to pass out now. Good luck to all of you, and if I post here less in the future, it's for the better good. And if nothing changes, well, nothing changes. But in the meantime, remember..."Mayfuck is a fucking faggot and anyone who buys into his shit is a fucking faggot too."

Talk dirty.

celluloid_love
06-02-2007, 04:10 AM
netphoria or girlfriend...

make sure you make the right decision, I Ate My Hamster

I Ate My Hamster
06-02-2007, 04:13 AM
I Ate Your Girlfriend, I made the right decision. You know what, I could change my username and she would probably be none the wiser.

Trotskilicious
06-02-2007, 04:14 AM
unless she reads this thread

Ol' Couch Ass
06-02-2007, 04:23 AM
My gf has looked over my shoulder several times while on Netphoria. She finds wHATcOLOR's avatar to be humorous but wonders why the group fascination with Paul Hem.

sickbadthing
06-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Dump that zero and get with a hero.

And by zero I mean a total bitch and hero I mean Rosie O'Donnell and I mean HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey U dirty slut yeah I'm calling U out and I'm givng U an internet punch!

Defend taht <font size=25><u><i>BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></u></i>

Geek USA
06-02-2007, 06:45 AM
TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY TALK DIRTY

Effloresce
06-02-2007, 07:05 AM
My girlfriend has just informed me that she has watched over netphoria in the past few days and has seen some of my posts from the past how many years thanks to the archive and search of my username. She thinks it's hilarious and finds nothing wrong with anything I have said, but I feel I should probably not be so vulgar and obscene. So I might have to censor myself a brief amount of time until I feel comfortable with this.

This post is for any of you to find the most offensive and disgusting vile shit I have belched on here in the past, and post it here.

P.S. This will have no effect on baseball and sports related threads. So fuck you faggots and neuters who call for a separate board.

P.S.S. My girlfriend is not Travis Meeks.
See my sig, man? You rock!

Travis Meeks
06-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Gayest thread ever, admin please ban.

oh and trots, if you're still into that kind of thing hit me up