View Full Version : Berlin June 6th - Columbiahalle

Thatchy Corker
06-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Okay people, time to do this:

Who's going?
Who wants to meet up before the show?
Where is a good place to meet?
Who wants to chill after the show?

Ich bin kein Berliner, so someone needs to suggest some place fairly close to the venue...I'm looking at you PhoenixDown!

million_watts
06-01-2007, 04:47 AM
count me in

Phoenix Down
06-01-2007, 05:05 AM
The area around the venue is pretty boring so if you guys wanna go for a drink or something I'd suggest meeting up somewhere central like Hackescher Markt, go to some bar there and then taking the underground to the venue. If the weather is good it may be nice to hang out in front of the venue, though. They usually sell beer and stuff outside. There was this other thread where I already made this suggestion and posted a map of the underground and stuff.

DiscoStu
06-01-2007, 05:54 AM
i'm an italian fan of the smashing pumpkins. i'm going to berlin with my girlfriend and some friends of the italian site i write in, www.billycorgan.it - i was one of the guys who saw billy playing in Milan on 5th june 2005, the day before the tfe gig.

i will be in berlin since the day before the concert and i'll go away the day after. we could meet in center of berlin, like phoenix said, at a certain hour. how can i recognize you? which time do you want to go at the venue?

Gershwin79
06-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Well I live in Berlin but couldn't get tickets (yes I was too late again and didn't have the money), still hoping that i might win some lol. If I do, count me in.

StillBecomingApart
06-01-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm in!

:D

sweter33
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
i'm in, along with lots and lots of friends, not yet sure when we will arrive in Berlin (trains are weird). i think we're up to both meeting up before and chilling after http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon6.gif

kerouac33
06-01-2007, 01:10 PM
i'm in as well!!!