View Full Version : Very emotional version of Disarm

pottsynz
05-26-2007, 08:55 AM
A few years back (before many lost harddives) I had a SP bootleg that featured the most beautiful version of Disarm - Billy sounds like he's crying in one part of it.

I know it is a longshot - but has version stuck in anyone else's mind? My memory wants to say its from a show in 98...but I think that is probably.

Anyone remember it and know what bootleg it is from?

Day dreaming Of Darcy
05-26-2007, 09:06 AM
http://www.spfc.org/tours/song.html?song_id=43&display=

It's probably one of these.

brendo_91
05-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Eat a bag of dicks, Day dreaming Of Darcy.

pott - maybe try posting this on the SP board.

pottsynz
05-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Thanks

Day dreaming Of Darcy
05-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Eat a bag of dicks, Day dreaming Of Darcy.

pott - maybe try posting this on the SP board.

I fail to see how this post is productive at all. In essence, you're telling him to create another thread to ask the same question when this forum is probably the best place to get an answer. Many knowledgable people lurk this board. People that have vast amounts of sp recordings archived, some with detailed notes.

If you click on the link, you will see that SP only played Disarm twice in 1998. So op, I would say you're probably not looking for a '98 recording.

brendo_91
05-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Ok. But your post was any more productive?

"Bo dude, here's a list of every single time this song has been played live."

More people check the SP board than here, I would say... especially with the current buzz. Posting this up there is a higher visibility position... and I'd say that there'd also be some knowledgable people with collections of their own up there.