View Full Version : You punks arent even from NC

flankton run
05-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Every time they come round here I get screwed out tickets. I dont understand how people get tickets to see smashing pumpkins. Numerous times even! I have tried twice now and failed. They are in my back yard for god sake, and I cant go see em because of you rich bastards.

Travis_Wright
05-21-2007, 07:56 PM
rich bastards? the tickets were $20.... mow some lawns.

Dogfighter28
05-21-2007, 07:57 PM
what pissed me off is it didn't change to "ON SALE NOW", so i lost about 30 seconds refreshing, thinking they werent on sale yet :(

flankton run
05-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Was referring to people driving from New Jersey and Florida to come invade asheville for the weekend, when we cant even get tickets!

sleeper
05-21-2007, 07:59 PM
fuck NC and fuck you, slob

Pheeew
05-21-2007, 08:00 PM
does Michigan count too?

papermoonpixie
05-21-2007, 08:03 PM
er- i'm driving in from NY, but i'm from Va/NC. its actually a really good thing for me, because i'll get to visit my family on the way back (mom lives in Mebane)- i haven't gotten to see any of them since november of last year, and i probably won't be able to see anyone again until november at best.

why begrudge those willing to travel in to see them?

if you are in asheville- show up for a few of the days. you might get lucky and there may be someone in line who has an extra ticket that no one claimed.

thurston
05-21-2007, 08:03 PM
someones jealous...

ratking17
05-21-2007, 08:05 PM
You should be grateful you fucking cunt that I am going to waste my money on some backwards redneck racist piece of shit state like North Carolina. Go watch some fucking Nascar you fuck.

On a more serious note, I love NC and think it is a beautiful state...

flankton run
05-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah, im sure they will never play New York City EVER EVER AGAIN!

flankton run
05-21-2007, 08:09 PM
jealousy... maybe its the only thing that could ever prompt me to post on the internet.

ordinary apathy
05-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Dude, I'm coming from Pennsylvania for one show and I'm FAR from rich. Direct your anger and NC elitism elsewhere.

thurston
05-21-2007, 08:10 PM
^thought it was north carolina, am i mistaken?

BurtSampson
05-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm from NC and I'm going...

thurston
05-21-2007, 08:12 PM
HA, i'm from california and I'm going... (end of wishful thinking)

DuessaDivine
05-21-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm in Asheville and also ticketless.

However!!! This does not have to mean the end!! In fact, have we not learned that the end is- indeed- the beginning? Which is then, of course, the end, but you see what I mean.

Just hang out in Asheville during 6/23 to 7/5 and you're sure to run into Billy, Jimmy, or a psuedo-pumpkin. Reveal to them this same charm you've shown netphoria and some guest passes are sure to be yours.

papermoonpixie
05-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah, im sure they will never play New York City EVER EVER AGAIN!

because obviously, they'll never play in NC "EVER EVER AGAIN!". i lived in Pelham, NC for 15 years - which really *is* the middle of nowhere, and i STILL saw SP three times in NC (chapel hill, g'boro, and Cat's)-and my family was f*ing broke, so don't try to convince me that they never come around. :noway:

show up at the shows. there could be some nice person standing in line with an extra ticket who will sell it to you. it does happen.

good luck.

undersco_red
05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
fuck NC and fuck you, slob
nice verbage, guy.

Pleasure|Contempt
05-21-2007, 08:25 PM
However!!! This does not have to mean the end!! In fact, have we not learned that the end is- indeed- the beginning? Which is then, of course, the end, but you see what I mean.

/facepalm

flankton run
05-21-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah... i feel better now... i am not willing to just hangout... i am a planner and have a very busy life... i was just frustrated... maybe i am not meant to see them... because i think the hype is too much right now.

papermoonpixie
05-21-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm in Asheville and also ticketless.

Just hang out in Asheville during 6/23 to 7/5 and you're sure to run into Billy, Jimmy, or a psuedo-pumpkin. Reveal to them this same charm you've shown netphoria and some guest passes are sure to be yours.

:rofl:

papermoonpixie
05-21-2007, 08:29 PM
yeah... i feel better now... i am not willing to just hangout... i am a planner and have a very busy life... i was just frustrated... maybe i am not meant to see them... because i think the hype is too much right now.

keep your eyes out here too- there are a few people posting with extra tickets, you can always try them :)

i hope you are able to get into at least one of the shows.

flankton run
05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
THANKS PapermoonPixie! ;)

skipgo
05-21-2007, 09:07 PM
because obviously, they'll never play in NC "EVER EVER AGAIN!". i lived in Pelham, NC for 15 years - which really *is* the middle of nowhere, and i STILL saw SP three times in NC (chapel hill, g'boro, and Cat's)-and my family was f*ing broke, so don't try to convince me that they never come around. :noway:

show up at the shows. there could be some nice person standing in line with an extra ticket who will sell it to you. it does happen.

good luck.

actually that isn't completely impossible, i met billy on the sidewalk in dallas before one of the shows on the TFE tour and he put my friends and I on his guest list because one of my friends didn't have a ticket. So it's possible....

ZeroPower
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
if u dont consider family from Raleigh as being in NC, then go F u self...i didnt get tix either....

ToEachesOwn
05-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm from PA and I'm going cause I'm a huge fan. I think you should be more pissed at the people who will be requesting "Rat In A Cage" at the concerts.

smashing0
05-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Just hang out in Asheville during 6/23 to 7/5 and you're sure to run into Billy, Jimmy, or a psuedo-pumpkin. Reveal to them this same charm you've shown netphoria and some guest passes are sure to be yours.you're becoming my favourite poster around here
:rofl:

behold_TheBliss
05-21-2007, 10:37 PM
But I like "Rat In a Cage" :(

If they do requests I want someone to yell "Starla!"...

damn it

ToEachesOwn
05-21-2007, 10:38 PM
But I like "Rat In a Cage" :(

If they do requests I want someone to yell "Starla!"...

damn it

Why do I think there's going to be some ass hole yelling "Strayz" at the shows...

behold_TheBliss
05-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Because there will be o_-

I'm hoping they'll play some more of their obscure stuff. I say we start a petition for Stumbleine, Saturnine, or Here's to the Atom Bomb.

Dogfighter28
05-21-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm going to yell for "Hummer".

And "Take Me Down" :rofl:

jillysp
05-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Every time they come round here I get screwed out tickets. I dont understand how people get tickets to see smashing pumpkins. Numerous times even! I have tried twice now and failed. They are in my back yard for god sake, and I cant go see em because of you rich bastards.
sounds like someone isn't a tr00 f4n!!!!!!

jjbjjbjjb
05-22-2007, 12:00 AM
That's right. Tr00 f4n5 pay the going r4t3.

Day dreaming Of Darcy
05-22-2007, 12:02 AM
That's right. Tr00 f4n5 pay the going r4t3.

1000 bucks sound good?

krackhead
05-22-2007, 01:18 AM

I have been screwed out of tickets from ticketbastards dozens of times. Everybody knows that if you truly want to go to the show, you WILL keep trying to get tickets until the day of the show. If you don't get tickets that day, you show up at the venue trying to snag one (from a white guy) for face value OR if you are smart like me you will just go into the box office the day of the show and buy one of the tickets that have been released due to canceled credit payments (or even by the band to screw scalpers). This has NEVER failed me yet.

D.
05-22-2007, 01:23 AM
man when they do a bigger tour, i'm gonna snatch up tickets. not to see the show, mind you (since i promised myself and others i wouldn't see them unless it was the original four), but to make some profit.

jjbjjbjjb
05-22-2007, 02:00 AM
$1000 is too much, you only pay that when face is $35 or so. With these shows $700 ought to do.