View Full Version : Question about transferring fillmore tix

Dork USA
05-21-2007, 02:13 PM
So i had myself and 3 friends try to get tix. I got tickets for 7/31, and they were all supposed to try to get my birthday, 7/30. One didnt get them, one fucked up and got 2 for 7/31 as well, and the other royally fucked up and got one ticket for 7/30 :|

I want to call ticketmaster and see if I can trade the two tickets from 7/31 for someone else who wants to trade their 7/30 tix. Like, have ticketmaster change the names on them and stuff to make it official. Is it possible you think? Right now we have one for 7/30 and 4 for 7/31...... i wanna try to make it 2 and 3 or 3 and 2 somehow.

How do you think I should go about it?

Caine Walker
05-21-2007, 02:18 PM
i think you're going to end up being very disappointed on your birthday.

PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for both shows will be available through internet ONLY. Tickets will NOT be available at either box offices, charge-by-phone or ticket outlets. Two-ticket limit per person. Purchaser must pick up tickets at the box office night-of-show only. Ticket-holders must immediately enter the venue. Photo ID required for ticket pick-up. <b>Tickets are non-transferable.</b> No refunds or exchanges. A service charge is added to each ticket price.

Pizza Club
05-21-2007, 02:20 PM
A) Call TM and ask them if it's possible (I doubt it.)

B) Consider yourself lucky that you're even going not like a lot of the board.

wHATcOLOR
05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
oh man, this is going to be even worse than brendo's friend's birthday :/

???
05-21-2007, 02:25 PM
jesse, that is not just the best avatar, but the greatest pic i've ever seen. its like it was meant to happen, you know??

wHATcOLOR
05-21-2007, 02:26 PM
totally. and please note, lds made it happen

MisterSquishyHalo
05-21-2007, 02:32 PM
So i had myself and 3 friends try to get tix. I got tickets for 7/31, and they were all supposed to try to get my birthday, 7/30. One didnt get them, one fucked up and got 2 for 7/31 as well, and the other royally fucked up and got one ticket for 7/30 :|

I want to call ticketmaster and see if I can trade the two tickets from 7/31 for someone else who wants to trade their 7/30 tix. Like, have ticketmaster change the names on them and stuff to make it official. Is it possible you think? Right now we have one for 7/30 and 4 for 7/31...... i wanna try to make it 2 and 3 or 3 and 2 somehow.

How do you think I should go about it?

You cant.