beef curtains
04-06-2007, 08:54 PM
The land settled by Israelites
The land walked by Jesus
<font color = red>NOW IN ARAB HANDS</font>

:erm:

yo soy el mejor
04-06-2007, 08:57 PM
if we should give every land to who had it first, Anatolia *******s to Hittits Wink
I say it again Armenians had been never majority in East Anatolia, so they had Anatolia never actually, before Turks they were in Byzantine rule.
Anatolia is homeland of Turks since 1071 and no power can change it Wink
But in the migrate issue, Ottoman gave them lands in Syria, they were free to bring their carriable things with them they left only their houses and lands but they had them in where they migrated.
And I remind you that not only Turks did these things, Ottoman did it and not only Turks responsible because of this, like the debts of Ottoman are shared to all of the countries who seperated from Ottoman in Loisen Agreement, Turkey is not the only contuniue of Ottoman, well in custom yes but in political and economical things there were non-Turks in Ottoman government too.
And if Ottoman was a Turkist Empire then today most of the Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Bulgarians, Arabs etc would speak Turkish like their mother tongue, but they werent forced to assimilation, they lived their cultures peacefully, the western countries calls Ottoman barbars etc, just look at the Africa and the ppl, in old French colonies ppl know French very well and in old English colonies ppl know english very well, this is what they call "barbarism".
Ottoman lived 600 years if it wanted then there wouldn't be any non-Turk ppl in Eurasia, North Africa, Arabia etc.
But it was a war, a world war so the Armenian Allegations happened but it wasnt a genocide and even a war crime. It was a reaction to Armenians who rebelled against Ottoman and helpt Russia, noone can deny Armenians' helps helpt Russia.
Plz dont take the Turks as enemies of yours, personally I dont hate anyone western or eastern or african whatever I dont have a fez or moustache, if you want to understand the "Turks" plz crack your prejudices.

Karl Connor
04-06-2007, 11:07 PM
one of these days mother isreal will RISE. it means EVERYTHING TO ME