View Full Version : Looking for Mellon Collie Poster

smitten kitten
04-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi all. I realize this is a very specific request, but I'm looking for a Mellon Collie poster with the album artwork (from the front cover). I'm looking for it in the "giant" size = 40 x 60 inches (or something very close). Additionally, it has to be officially produced, not some reprint bought off the street.

Please PM me or post here if you're willing to sell with your asking price. I'm willing to pay more if it's in great condition. Thanks!

TuralyonW3
04-01-2007, 06:24 PM
r u hot?

davin
04-01-2007, 06:26 PM
i have it, as well as the gish humongous one.... but they're beatup. corner wear, some crinckles, some tears, some poster putty residue. i alrady gave away the french sonic orgy one.

like the others i'll give them away for just the cost of shipping + photo tube.....but don't know if its worth it to anyone. these are in worse shape than anything i have given away in the past, likely because of their size. i just can't bring myself to throw them away. they're just sitting in my garage.

smitten kitten
04-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the offer. I'll definitely take it (and send you the money for the tube) if no one else wants to sell; I'll give it a few more days. It's just going in a dorm room, so it'll probably get beat up at some point anyway.

davin
04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
fine, just let me know. never bought a photo tube this large but what the hell...

just tell people it came from a subway station in amsterdam. and maybe i can take photos so you can see how bad it is if i have time.

jenniferkate
04-01-2007, 09:30 PM
r u hot?

she's hot and barely legal!

smitten kitten
04-06-2007, 01:49 PM
...still no takers?