View Full Version : i finally heard the zwan cd.

El Savior
02-09-2003, 05:07 AM
and it blows. it really sucks. it's annoying and sappy and lame. shit man.

KingJeremy
02-09-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by El Savior
and it blows. it really sucks. it's annoying and sappy and lame. shit man. It's not as bad as APC's studio stuff and you manage that.

Fathoms (unadored)
02-09-2003, 06:09 AM

Save your self a trip to the corriner and turn that frown upside down. Zwan are like a cute little lost abandoned puppy and yet some of you are prepared to bury them like worms. You don't think Sp were annoying and sappy and lame? I did, and I fucking loved them for it!

OffTopicMan
02-09-2003, 07:44 AM

die

Coma White
02-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
It's not as bad as APC's studio stuff and you manage that.

Wrong. A Perfect Circle's studio work is excellent, the only negative thing about it is that A Perfect Circle puts on such a great live show that their album pales in comparison. How you can flatly deny such great studio songs like Orestas, Judith, and Three Libras is beyond me, but they're awesome.

The Zwan album on the other hand, is a group full of above average musicians that don't mesh very well, especially compared to The Smashing Pumpkins. Billy Corgan's writing skills have went down hill as well, and the music is very pop-influenced. It's a Rock album for the MTV Generation. I expected something very great, but in the end, Zwan aren't as entertaning as say, The Strokes.

cap'n jazz
02-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Fathoms (unadored)

Save your self a trip to the corriner and turn that frown upside down. Zwan are like a cute little lost abandoned puppy and yet some of you are prepared to bury them like worms. You don't think Sp were annoying and sappy and lame? I did, and I fucking loved them for it!

:rofl:

Fathoms (unadored)
02-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz

:rofl:

Tra da la la<Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy...>

The Pantsmaster
02-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Coma White

Zwan aren't as entertaning as say, The Strokes.
are you for real?

El Savior
02-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
It's not as bad as APC's studio stuff and you manage that.

you are so fucking retarded. you can't make the comparison between Zwan and APC because they both have vocalists who were already in established bands. it's fucking ridiculous.