View Full Version : The MySpace of a dumpster-baby mother

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:01 PM
http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6053672

WMU student charged with killing newborn

WATERTOWN, NY -- A Western Michigan University student is in a New York jail, accused of killing her newborn.

Originally, prosecutors charged Andrea Kline with unlawful disposal of a body after she delivered a son sometime Monday in hotel in Watertown, New York and allegedly placed the infant in a dumpster.

Kline appeared in court on Wednesday where the charges were changed to second degree murder.

Court records show the baby died of hemorrhages caused by blunt force trauma to the head.

"There was no medical attention sought at this deilvery," said Watertown Police Chief Joe Goss, "there's a phone in the room."

24 Hour News 8 looked up Kline's MySpace.com page (http://www.myspace.com/_kline), where she says she is a junior studying finance at WMU and loves it, would like to have kids someday, loves volleyball and hates family functions. She reports that she went to Catholic school most of her life but doesn't totally believe in God.

She lives with six other girls at a North Campus Village Apartment in Kalamazoo. Her roommates as well as her family in Flint did not want to comment.

Investigators say Kline was visiting her boyfriend stationed at nearby Fort Drum. They also add that the baby was born alive and healthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wants children someday...but obviously not now, I guess.

How could somebody do something like this? I'm not a fan of abortion, but if you're just going to dump the baby in the trash, you might as well have terminated the pregnancy. At least that's legal.

From the looks of her MySpace, she probably just wanted to be free of obligations so she could go party with her slut friends some more. She's the one who ought to be dumped in the trash.

Aeroplane
02-08-2007, 12:06 PM
hospitals now have programs where they can drop the baby off. much better than a dumpster. it's all anonymous and no accountability.

GlasgowKiss
02-08-2007, 12:07 PM
hospitals now have programs where they can drop the baby off. much better than a dumpster. it's all anonymous and no accountability.
Dude, i think those are laundry chutes. You've not been trying to help out at the maternity ward again have you?

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:08 PM

Someone should have told that dumb bitch this.

This girl goes to my university...that's basically the reason I posted this, b/c it was related to my boring little town.

yo soy el mejor
02-08-2007, 12:09 PM
it's also legal to give birth to a baby and take it to the hospital and just tell them you dont want it... i dont even think they ask questions. they'd rather someone do that than flush it down the toilet of a hotel room. :[

what a jerk.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Dude, i think those are laundry chutes. You've not been trying to help out at the maternity ward again have you?

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

bardy
02-08-2007, 12:14 PM
yeah it's legal to do it at hospitals and police stations? I think.

Aeroplane
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM

just candy striping. :(

BlueStar
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
yeah it's legal to do it at hospitals and police stations? I think.

Yep, and fire stations too.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey, she likes Radiohead! :D

BlueStar
02-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Might this be the baby daddy's MySpace? He's in the military, in lots of pic on her MySpace, is her #1 friend (and she is his #1), and she left a comment on Feb. 1 about seeing him soon. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102410101

KrazeeStacee
02-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh well she lived in Flint.

Karl Connor
02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
lol @ having their dirty laundry aired on the intarnet like that

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh well she lived in Flint.

Clue #1 that she's trash. Flint is a ghetto. Not to mention the hometown of Michael Moore...and the Dayton Family. :p

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Might this be the baby daddy's MySpace? He's in the military, in lots of pic on her MySpace, is her #1 friend (and she is his #1), and she left a comment on Feb. 1 about seeing him soon. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102410101

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their acccount has been deleted.

*in a Jack Bauer voice*
Dammit!

KrazeeStacee
02-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Yeah I drove through Flint once, it's not that fancy. Esham sings about all the hos coming from Flint too.

Not as bad as Inkster though, I guess. Those bitches eat their babies for dinner and use the bones to heat their trailers.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Heh...she's online now. I wonder if she's about to delete her MySpace, too? :p

BlueStar
02-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their acccount has been deleted.

*in a Jack Bauer voice*
Dammit!

Guess he thought it was incriminating that he indicated he didn't want kids.

Mo
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
"Online now!"?
What the fuck?

yo soy el mejor
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
i just sent that asshole a message

HorseflyKing
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
This girl goes to my university...that's basically the reason I posted this, b/c it was related to my boring little town.
I bet she's easy. you should do her.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I bet she's easy. you should do her.

Hard to do her if she's in jail, let alone a jail that's three states over.

BlueStar
02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Heh...she's online now. I wonder if she's about to delete her MySpace, too? :p

Looks like she did.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Guess he thought it was incriminating that he indicated he didn't want kids.

:rofl:

I'll bet it was his idea...if it was, what an asshole.

Tchocky
02-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Looks like she did.

She probably knew that the media was using it as a source of information regarding her, or she was getting floods of nasty messages (similar to what ****** likely sent her)...or all of the above.

If her inbox was flooded with nasty messages, good. She got what she deserved.

I wonder if she had someone delete it for her, or if she had internet access in jail, or if she got out on bail and then did it...

Tchocky
09-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Lesser charges for Kline
Flint Twp. woman indicted in death of her newborn
FLINT TOWNSHIP
THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION
Friday, August 31, 2007

By Ron Fonger
[email protected] • 810.766.6317

QUICK TAKE
What's ahead for Andrea M. Kline?

# Police initially charged Kline with second-degree murder in February in the death of her newborn son in Jefferson County, N.Y.

# In New York, criminal indictments must be issued by a grand jury -a panel of 16-23 people. In Kline's case, the grand jury charged her with two lesser felonies: criminally negligent homicide and tampering with physical evidence.

# Kline is scheduled to be arraigned on those felonies and a misdemeanor charge on Sept. 14 in Jefferson County.

FLINT TWP. - More than six months after Andrea M. Kline was accused of killing her newborn son in a New York state hotel, a grand jury has indicted the township woman on charges including criminally negligent homicide.

Kline, 21, is a 2004 Powers High School graduate who has been free on bond, waiting for the grand jury to hear her case. Now she must return to face three charges - including two felonies - in Jefferson County, N.Y.

Her attorney said Thursday the charges represent a victory for his client because they are far less serious than those with which Kline initially was charged.

Police claimed Kline killed her newborn - fracturing the infant's skull - after giving birth in a Best Western hotel where she was visiting her boyfriend, the baby's father.

She was charged with dumping the baby's body in a wastebasket at a hotel.

Kline attorney James McGraw said the death was an accident and that the blunt force trauma that caused it came as the young woman tried to deliver the baby herself while in a state of shock.

"She never intended the child's death" and the indictment reflects that, McGraw said. "It's the lowest felony on the books. We'll try that and try to convince the jury."

Cindy Intschert, district attorney for Jefferson County, N.Y., confirmed today that the grand jury on Wednesday indicted Kline on charges of criminally negligent homicide, tampering with physical evidence and endangering the welfare of a child.

The first two charges are felonies, said Intschert, who would not comment further on the case.

Each felony is punishable by up to 4 years in prison. The misdemeanor charge carries a penalty of up to one additional year.

The Flint Journal could not reach Kline or her family for comment Thursday. McGraw said he had not spoken to his client since the grand jury returned the charges.

He said Kline testified before the grand jury.

Kline was a junior at Western Michigan University at the time of her arrest but was not enrolled in school there as of May. She still must be arraigned on the charges against her, an appearance that gives her the chance to enter a plea.

She managed to get the charges reduced. What a lucky cunt. Even if she's convicted now, she only gets 9 years tops. :rolleyes:

smurfing
09-17-2007, 11:05 PM
in before someone points out the critical difference between this and late term abortion :warp:

smurfing
09-17-2007, 11:07 PM
oh this thread is old

Tchocky
09-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Your point?

smurfing
09-17-2007, 11:08 PM
my point is there is none, other than that the baby passed through her vagina before being killed rather than after

monkeyfritters
09-17-2007, 11:16 PM
if you feed it to a lion then is it possible to even detect that a crime has occured?

Ihaman
09-17-2007, 11:17 PM
yeah, who cares...the baby isn't even aware. Kill all your babies I say.