View Full Version : do you think i'm funny?

kristin xp
01-21-2007, 04:38 AM
i kinda suck on the internet, but all the people that know me think of me as pretty funny. i guess it doesn't translate on the internet.... :(
so yeah. in person i'm usually hilarious, and sometimes on the phone i am.

p.s. i want to talk to more people at 3am so if you are open i need your number

go ahead
judge me!

also, i do/not care if you find me attractive even though it is fun.....i want to know if you think i am funny.

waltermcphilp
01-21-2007, 04:41 AM
not really

Helena Handbasket
01-21-2007, 04:43 AM
not really

kristin xp
01-21-2007, 04:44 AM
yeah thought so

i guess real LIFE funny/humorous qualities do not translate to the internet for me.
its all about delivery

D.
01-21-2007, 04:46 AM
what do you mean by "open"?

benjamin619
01-21-2007, 04:57 AM
i find your posting quite amusing.

kristin xp
01-21-2007, 05:00 AM
i have a hard time falling asleep sometimes.
i wouldn't call it insomnia

i loike talking late at night befre i go to bed
i dont know

maybe its like storytime to me

i aaaaaaaaaaam wierd!

oh and i'm also not a male transexual and all that and i have boobies and a vag that i really like. and if you dont' like them that is totally fine with me. k? k!

Ever
01-21-2007, 05:09 AM
You're funny.

Pretzel Logic
01-21-2007, 09:50 AM
i read the title as do you think i'm sexy because there is a girl i know who asks me that all the time (and she is). anyway yeah i'd fuck you

GlasgowKiss
01-21-2007, 09:51 AM
You cant be both funny in real life and funny on the internet. Dont worry.

Trotskilicious
01-21-2007, 09:53 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/twW_riHWz_4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twW_riHWz_4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Pretzel Logic
01-21-2007, 09:55 AM
i can do a great ray liotta laugh

Cool As Ice Cream
01-21-2007, 09:55 AM
what do you mean by "open"?
i was wondering the same thing.

http://users.telenet.be/crush/prayman/pm3-10.jpg (http://users.telenet.be/crush/prayman/)

mxzombie
01-21-2007, 10:54 AM
no

Rockin' Cherub
01-21-2007, 10:55 AM
yes but not haha funny

RenewRevive
01-21-2007, 11:49 AM
i was wondering the same thing.

Is that Paz?

Cool As Ice Cream
01-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Is that Paz?
Affirmative.

duovamp
01-21-2007, 12:16 PM
yes but not haha funny

He he...

Toby
01-21-2007, 12:42 PM
you tell the most hillarious black jokes.

BumbleBeeMouth
01-21-2007, 01:29 PM
i kinda suck on the internet, but all the people that know me think of me as pretty funny. i guess it doesn't translate on the internet.... :(

p.s. i want to talk to more people at 3am so if you are open i need your number

go ahead
judge me!

also, i do/not care if you find me attractive even though it is fun.....i want to know if you think i am funny.

Dear christ girl, do you have a really successful sibling or were you ignored at school~?

i find it funny that you refer to your vag as a 'vag' though, i dont know many girls that do.

smashingjj
01-21-2007, 01:48 PM
yes but not haha funny
peculiar you guess?

noir cat
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I think you're amusing, Kristin.

Hey, I refer to my vag as a vag... it's no biggie.

RenewRevive
01-21-2007, 02:29 PM
In polite company? Jeez.

duovamp
01-21-2007, 02:43 PM
I suppose it's better than calling it an "axe wound," though not by much.

RenewRevive
01-21-2007, 02:49 PM

Maybe your friends are just chuckling jackasses who'll laugh at anything.

:erm:

I'm Hardcore
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Axe Wound is so much more erotic than Vag

noir cat
01-21-2007, 03:03 PM
In polite company? Jeez.
What polite company?

Also, I don't talk about sex in polite company...?

I'm Hardcore
01-21-2007, 03:15 PM
you're alright Kristin, i used to feel animosity towards you, but no longer

RenewRevive
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
What polite company?

:blush:

Also, I don't talk about sex in polite company...?

I don't know you well enough yet.

Nimrod's Son
01-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey, I refer to my vag as a vag... it's no biggie.
that's not what i heard

The Jesus
01-21-2007, 03:58 PM
I refer to them as "fault lines".

smashingjj
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
da ya think i'm sexy?

noir cat
01-21-2007, 05:32 PM
that's not what i heard
Psh, my vag is rather average sized.

Rockin' Cherub
01-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Son: What's that Daddy (pointing at Mummy getting out of the shower).
Daddy: That's where mummy was hit by an axe, that's her axe wound.
Son: Wow, bloody good shot, got her right in the cunt.

redbull
01-21-2007, 11:13 PM
WITH THE LIGHTS OUT
ITS LESS DANGEROUS

yo soy el mejor
01-21-2007, 11:16 PM
So I'm at the Supermarket 'cause my roommate's a fuckin' idiot who thinks he can eat all the damned food in the house and then go to sleep. Well, what the fuck am I 'spose to do when I get hungry?! Damn fatass doesn't bother to leave his room unless he has classes.

The most action I've ever seen this guy do was masturbate, I walked in on him in the bathroom (which brings up my next point) WHO THE FUCK LEAVES THE DOOR PARTIALLY OPEN!? Hell, every time I have guests over to drink, watch movies, hangout, the guy stays in his room.

ANY WAY:

So, I'm at the supermarket and I'm waiting in line to pay for my shit. Many TV dinners (The diet kind, hopefully fattie won't eat 'em), some Rice Cakes, Ramen, etc, when this (get this) FAT ASS infront of me starts to complain that the item he wants that is on sale ISN'T in stock.

I sit there and contemplate what I should say, assuming I'd be there longer than I'd want to be; Granted, the item was a BOGO Chips Sale. Go figure.

So finally, as he's in the middle of harassing this excellent Cashier, I open my mouth.

"Hey, fatass, can we shut the hell up and move on? Ok? They're chips, dumb fuck. Buy them another time. What the hell's your problem?"

"You wanna know?!" he said to me without turning around.

Shit, this guy was bigger than me. So he turns around and stares at me. I swear I almost shat my pants.

So he finally says

"I had reese's for breakfast!"

"Shit, you had candy for breakfast?!"

"Not candy, Reese's Puff Cereal!"

So he pours me a bowl and I shove the spoon in my mouth. Then a completely orgasmic wave of peanut butter and chocolately taste bombards my taste buds.

Reese's Puff Cereal;

It's reese's, FOR BREAKFAST!

ChristHimself!
01-22-2007, 05:22 AM
i don't think i've ever even smirked at one of your posts

Shapan
01-22-2007, 05:25 AM
not at all, you've always come off as trying too hard when ive seen your attempts at humor.

noir cat
01-22-2007, 05:35 AM
So I'm at the Supermarket 'cause my roommate's a fuckin' idiot who thinks he can eat all the damned food in the house and then go to sleep. Well, what the fuck am I 'spose to do when I get hungry?! Damn fatass doesn't bother to leave his room unless he has classes.

The most action I've ever seen this guy do was masturbate, I walked in on him in the bathroom (which brings up my next point) WHO THE FUCK LEAVES THE DOOR PARTIALLY OPEN!? Hell, every time I have guests over to drink, watch movies, hangout, the guy stays in his room.

ANY WAY:

So, I'm at the supermarket and I'm waiting in line to pay for my shit. Many TV dinners (The diet kind, hopefully fattie won't eat 'em), some Rice Cakes, Ramen, etc, when this (get this) FAT ASS infront of me starts to complain that the item he wants that is on sale ISN'T in stock.

I sit there and contemplate what I should say, assuming I'd be there longer than I'd want to be; Granted, the item was a BOGO Chips Sale. Go figure.

So finally, as he's in the middle of harassing this excellent Cashier, I open my mouth.

"Hey, fatass, can we shut the hell up and move on? Ok? They're chips, dumb fuck. Buy them another time. What the hell's your problem?"

"You wanna know?!" he said to me without turning around.

Shit, this guy was bigger than me. So he turns around and stares at me. I swear I almost shat my pants.

So he finally says

"I had reese's for breakfast!"

"Shit, you had candy for breakfast?!"

"Not candy, Reese's Puff Cereal!"

So he pours me a bowl and I shove the spoon in my mouth. Then a completely orgasmic wave of peanut butter and chocolately taste bombards my taste buds.

Reese's Puff Cereal;

It's reese's, FOR BREAKFAST!
:rofl: WHAT THE HELL?

That would make an amazing commercial. Fuck, I'm sold.

kristin xp
01-22-2007, 01:31 PM
i was so wasted when i made this thread.
but its good to know the people i like also like me back