View Full Version : Everyone who said Dallas will play in the super bowl is retarded

Trotskilicious
12-10-2006, 11:45 PM
OH YES I WANT TO BE IN THAT NUMBER! OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO OVER THERE! OH! OVER THERE! OH! OVER THERE!

wally
12-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I don't think Tony Romo can carry Dallas to the promised land.

bardy
12-11-2006, 12:09 AM
go over there? I thought it was "marching in"

Trotskilicious
12-11-2006, 12:11 AM
ugh

neopryn
12-11-2006, 12:12 AM
ROMO'S A HOMO

Tchocky
12-11-2006, 12:25 AM
One game does not a season make. I see the Saints slipping down the stretch and Dallas stumbling ass-backwards into the #2 seed in the NFC. They beat whatever chump they face in the Divisional Round, and then face Chicago in the Title Game.

That game, IMO, would be a pick-'em.

Trotskilicious
12-11-2006, 01:38 AM
One game does not a season make. I see the Saints slipping down the stretch and Dallas stumbling ass-backwards into the #2 seed in the NFC. They beat whatever chump they face in the Divisional Round, and then face Chicago in the Title Game.

That game, IMO, would be a pick-'em.

you're the same guy that said Florida doesn't play defense

the Saints SHAT on the Cowboys, they have three games left. SUPER SAINTS!

Kanan Road
12-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Big Tuna looked lost

Ever
12-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Weird week of football. Seemingly all the underdogs won. The Colts lost, Arizona beat the Seahawks, Dolphins beat the Patriots and Pittsburgh won. So I maintain that the cowboys can make the superbowl; the NFC is pretty crap. Main competition for the Cowboys is going to come from the bears, seahawks, falcons, giants and saints. In fact, you could say that's my prediction for the NFC side of the playoffs.

flavin
12-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Pittsburgh isn't really an underdog against Cleveland..

neopryn
12-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah really. what are they telling you over there in Australia.

RenewRevive
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
TO sucked really bad. Maybe the worst game I've seen him play, in terms of non-effort. Sean Payton looks as good a young head coach as Gruden was supposed to be. The Saints may be the best team in the NFC. Brees rules.

TuralyonW3
12-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Vince Young

TuralyonW3
12-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Steve McNair

TuralyonW3
12-11-2006, 01:47 PM
niggaz that are WINNAZ

neopryn
12-11-2006, 02:06 PM
vince young is already better than michael vick

Tchocky
12-11-2006, 03:07 PM
you're the same guy that said Florida doesn't play defense

the Saints SHAT on the Cowboys, they have three games left. SUPER SAINTS!

Stay on topic.

The Saints, historically, fade down the stretch. (That could change now though, with Aaron Brooks and Jim Haslett gone). Not to mention, their secondary has more holes than Swiss Cheese (when Mike McKenzie is your best DB, that's a joke). Their offense is a blast to watch, for sure, but their severe lack of premium talent on defense means they won't last long in the playoffs.

Once they stop sucking Romo's cock and get back to what they do best (play defense, control the ball with the run) the 'Boys will be hard to beat. Remember, you throw the ball to score points. You run and play defense to win.

Trotskilicious
12-11-2006, 04:06 PM
vince young is already better than michael vick

VINCE YOUNG WINS GAMES!

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 05:01 AM
The Saints, historically, fade down the stretch.

This is hilarious. I mean really do you know fuck one about football in the first place? I'm just wondering. I mean, this is the strech, three games left, and they just shat on everybody's super bowl pick. I guess they're due to fade next week right?

there's no fade, this is a different team with a different attidude. Historically, the saints suck nuts.

ok bud?

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 05:02 AM
oh and they got a little bit more to play for than everyone in the NFC

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 05:02 AM
i'm gonna post again

TuralyonW3
12-12-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm telling you it's baltimore's year. Karma is finally going to give McNair his due (a superbowl ring)

Ever
12-12-2006, 05:12 AM
I liked McNair's performance early on in the year where he'd always pull of some awesome spectacular comeback in the 4th quarter. Those were some fun games to watch.

Tchocky
12-12-2006, 05:34 AM
This is hilarious. I mean really do you know fuck one about football in the first place? I'm just wondering. I mean, this is the strech, three games left, and they just shat on everybody's super bowl pick. I guess they're due to fade next week right?

there's no fade, this is a different team with a different attidude. Historically, the saints suck nuts.

ok bud?

The Cowboys certainly weren't my Super Bowl pick. And at least you acknowledged the fact that the Saints have historically faded down the stretch (after you made fun of my supposed lack of football knowledge, which is laughable; I care about little else).

Yes, the Saints look great now. And yes, they SHOULD win at least two of their remaining three games (the NY Giants being the only pick 'em of the bunch). Still, you can't deny that they are a young, developing team that might not be ready to handle the grid of the final lap, especially considering they'll be playing at least two teams packed with grizzled, playoff-tested vets (the Panthers, who admittedly are disappointing this season, and your beloved Giants).

Bottom line: Don't plan on making me eat crow unless the Saints win a playoff game this season.

Tchocky
12-12-2006, 05:54 AM
Afterthought: 10-6 gets the Saints a playoff berth, likely a division title...but not a first-round bye unless they have the same record as the Cowboys and Seahawks. Not bad at all, but they sure could use that extra week off to rest their players....

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 02:59 PM
you are underestimating the Saints, and what they have to play for.

My giants are not so beloved to me. I'm sick of their goddamn whining, i dislike most of the players because they are bitches and can't work with coaches because they think they're so big because they play for the g-men. i don't understand why giants players get national commercials when there are amazing players better than these pack of jerks that are doing Mazda Dealership commercials for the KC-Omaha area. Fuck the Giants. I officially renounce them

LETS GO TITANS LETS GO! LETS GO TITANS LETS GO! LETS GO TITANS LETS GO!

Tchocky
12-12-2006, 09:46 PM
What about Strahan doing Subway commercials?

And I think I'd whine a lot too if I had an asshole like Tom Coughlin as a head coach. There's nothing wrong with being a hardass coach, but he's beyond a hardass. He's just a plain ass who whines as much as his players do. Look at him on the sidelines during games if you don't believe me.

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 11:09 PM
strahan is a hall of famer though so i'm cool with that

barber is a good back but there are plenty better, he seems to get A LOT of deals

they whined about Jim Fassel, too. He was too lax. Coughlin is too strict. They can't get along with anyone.

neopryn
12-12-2006, 11:10 PM
that's because he's a light-skinned non-threatening black man

Trotskilicious
12-12-2006, 11:13 PM
yes