View Full Version : Anal Sex According to the Word of God

TuralyonW3
11-30-2006, 05:17 AM
http://www.sexinchrist.com/

girls like boys
11-30-2006, 05:30 AM
actually lust in your heart for another person not married under the covenant of god is adultery.
any sexual acts commited with lust in your heart before marriage is pretty much a sin any way you interpret the verses.

that said, you can pray for forgiveness wooo!

Ever
11-30-2006, 05:41 AM
It's nice to know that I have the christian community's approval if I ever choose to have anal sex.

And, of course it's not actually promoted by the bible, girlslikeboys, that's just the way some communities make it out ot be so they can enjoy themselves and maintain their beleifs. See this is a great example of how not to use religion; Instead of teaching and passing down values they adjust them by institution to suit a manner of governing a certain group of people.

Cell Tech
11-30-2006, 05:42 AM
this brand of internet humor is so common these days. i never liked it

girls like boys
11-30-2006, 05:46 AM
duh i know it's not promoted. i just wanted to point out the examples they are given are clearly taken care of....wherever it mentions lust in the heart without being joined to that person under the covenant of god....or something.

i always laughed when i heard stories of girls dumb enough to let their boyfriends fuck them in the ass just to save a stupid piece of skin 'for marriage'. what a fucking let down on your honey moon!

Ever
11-30-2006, 05:53 AM
I've only heard stories like that through other people like yourself. You sure seem to know alot about sex though, talking about it all the time and whatnot.

Cell Tech
11-30-2006, 06:05 AM
yeah, its a lot less entertaining or ironic when a gay guy gets aids. its just like oh, go figure, bummer

Ever
11-30-2006, 06:15 AM
The closest I ever got to getting the whole "lol you have aids" humor was cyanide and happiness otherwise I'm just like whatever.

girls like boys
11-30-2006, 06:20 AM
I've only heard stories like that through other people like yourself. You sure seem to know alot about sex though, talking about it all the time and whatnot.
i dont talk about it a lot. and you don't have to know a lot about it to sex to hear stories like that. shit you dont even have to HAVE sex to hear those stories. you're just itching to put a lable on me like the rest of netphoria.

Ever
11-30-2006, 06:23 AM
No I'm not. I'm just making an assumption out of what I observed. What does the rest of netphoria label you as?

girls like boys
11-30-2006, 06:40 AM
ok go find the last 'sex' comment i made other than the ones in this thread that i instigated. :rolleyes:

Ever
11-30-2006, 06:45 AM
Well my experience with you mainly comes from this thread here http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=130653

I dunno, I didn't really mean to offend you with that first comment fo mine, just making conversation, girlslikeboys.

Nimrod's Son
11-30-2006, 07:18 AM
i dont talk about it a lot. and you don't have to know a lot about it to sex to hear stories like that. shit you dont even have to HAVE sex to hear those stories. you're just itching to put a lable on me like the rest of netphoria.
awesome sentence structure + awesome spelling + awesome message = awesome post

girls like boys
11-30-2006, 01:51 PM
awesome sentence structure + awesome spelling + awesome message = awesome post

awesome stalker ^