View Full Version : Difficult decisions to make as a parent.

sickbadthing
11-18-2006, 02:19 AM
1. gender identity and sex differences were solely a matter of social learning rather than biology.
2. a male with a penis too small to put into a vagina would be unlikely to find a satisfactory social and sexual place in society.
3. a functionally acceptable vagina could be constructed surgically.

NETPHORIA! YOU MAKE THE CALL! SMALL COCK OR CUT UP INTO A CUNT!

Zerospaced
11-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Do the cut

Nimrod's Son
11-18-2006, 02:50 AM
just bang infants

cork_soaker
11-18-2006, 02:58 AM
meh. i can do this with things i find in my refrigerator.

Nimrod's Son
11-18-2006, 02:59 AM
meh. i can do this with things i find in my refrigerator.
you and i have differing definitions of "functionally acceptable"

cork_soaker
11-18-2006, 03:01 AM
maybe you just aren't very "handy"

Ever
11-18-2006, 03:08 AM
No I think his standards are just higher than yours

cork_soaker
11-18-2006, 03:19 AM
i'd stick with "different"

agenda suicide
11-18-2006, 05:43 AM
1. gender identity and sex differences were solely a matter of social learning rather than biology.
2. a male with a penis too small to put into a vagina would be unlikely to find a satisfactory social and sexual place in society.

NETPHORIA! YOU MAKE THE CALL! SMALL COCK OR CUT UP INTO A CUNT!
I think it's wrong. The kid should have a chance to choose what gender they identify with, instead of as a baby being turned into a girl because their penis didn't meet the length requirement.
Sure, it'll be a little weird when they're old enough to understand "hey I have a penis, but I think I'm a girl".... but it's just as awkward physically being one gender but mentally feeling like you're another. So many parents have had to explain "well... you were a dude when you were born, buuuut we made you a girl because your penis was too small to call you a boy!" What's even more fucked up is some doctors will do the procedure with out even telling the parents!

Kahlo
11-18-2006, 05:47 AM
It doesn't matter what you do. The kid will turn 16 and have it done the other way...

and will say

I may have been made into a girl/boy (delete as applicable) but inside iam truly a boy/girl (delete as applicable)

agenda suicide
11-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Well, I worded everything I said in a really simple, stupid way, but I knew no one was going to sit down, read it, and take it seriously.
This is something we talked about in a few of my anthopology classes. It's just such a weird situation. It's one of those things where you want to do the right thing, but really.. what the fuck are you supposed to do.
The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that some parents didn't even know the surgery had been performed.
It's pretty interesting to read about though.

Ever
11-18-2006, 06:17 AM
Well, I worded everything I said in a really simple, stupid way, but I knew no one was going to sit down, read it, and take it seriously.
This is something we talked about in a few of my anthopology classes. It's just such a weird situation. It's one of those things where you want to do the right thing, but really.. what the fuck are you supposed to do.
The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that some parents didn't even know the surgery had been performed.
It's pretty interesting to read about though.
Hey since it's a surgery wouldn't that make it imposible for the child in question to have a full functioning female sex system. Like they can't make a uterus and ovaries and what not. They can just make the vagina.

So making the guy into a girl is stupid in that way too. You're never letting the kid have kids.

teh b0lly!!1
11-18-2006, 06:27 AM
No I think his standards are just higher than yours

OR he has any standards to begin with ;)

beef curtains
11-18-2006, 06:23 PM

let it warm to room temperature first and you might think differently

wpc33
11-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Mutilating your child against his will, on as drastic a level as sex-change...?
You're considering this
you>monster

ravenguy2000
11-18-2006, 07:43 PM
I may have been made into a girl/boy (delete as applicable) but inside iam truly a boy/girl (delete as applicable)

That's pretty amazing Kahlo, I wish you had revealed this secret about your past earlier.

Lucy Sky Diamonds
11-18-2006, 07:44 PM
The choice is obvious. Infanticide is the way to go.

the
11-18-2006, 08:40 PM
You're under pressure, baby
Christ has returned; he's returning
In every new born child
In every new born child