View Full Version : items on the floor of my subconscious

Fathoms (unadored)
09-20-2006, 10:34 PM
death anxiety, inferiority complex, lilting naivete', a box full of sawed off door knobs, a purple sash with the words "eternal sunshine" written on it, charred glass from 10,000 broken lightbulbs, a soothing confidante, a kniving looney, half eaten bag of spicy doritos, 6 unflinching positions, stupid hope, fleeting thoughts about Billy Blanks Tae Bo, a deck of cards with the infinity symbol printed on each, sweet redolant firecrackers, a solitary cloud over luminious pools of purified green water, kisses from the mouth of autumn, prayers for rain, three furry kittens purring softly, a six year old boy who cries at the drop of a hat, yellowing photographs of familiar strangers, dorothy, toto, scarecrow, tinman, and the cowardly lion, some chipped teeth, carpathian forest, fifty thousand toenail clippings, a high school crush, regret, atreyu's horse, an 80 year old man dying of cancer, the holy filiment, spiders comandeering carefully nit dreamcatchers, moldy bread, a poisonous apple, nine circles of hell, an achy breaky heart, songs about being in love, sitting around a campfire, weaving parables in the smoke.

FlyinLo_DyinSlo
09-20-2006, 10:36 PM
youre just guessing

tcm
09-20-2006, 11:23 PM
i have a passed out female in my head