View Full Version : ignition in progress...

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 10:56 PM
in a few minutes i will make the daring voyage into another realm with an unspecified amount of LSD. my last trip was marked by an unspeakable horror that reverberates through my every waking moment to this day.

my second experiment was done with the help of benzodiazapines, however too many of the latter chemicals were ingested and all i seemed to remember was floating images and intermittently waking up before going to sleep for approx. 16 hrs

now i beleive i have this right: meditation practices for when the onset starts, a controlled dosage of alprozolam, and a copy of Waking Life. my heart is racing as i type this, knowing my sanity may never come back (what's left it it anyways) ...

Trotskilicious
07-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Less time should be spent writing about drug experiences and more time should be spent doing them. I didn't write peep one the first time I did coke.

...Although I did rant and rave about the wonders of marijuana when I was a stoner/moron.

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:00 PM
i think i'd be embarassed to post about doing coke anyway

not that i'm above it or anything. but still

MusicMan4
07-21-2006, 11:01 PM
i took a couple grams of shrooms 5 hours ago and just finhsed 750 ml of jager
how much more should i drink to die

Trotskilicious
07-21-2006, 11:02 PM
start in on a liter and a half of gin.

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:03 PM
i was thinking about including alcohol with the proceedure but with xanax its too much of a risk. i would probably down the whole bottle in that state of mind

and you cant die on shrooms s.tasty. jesus did them and he's eternal

Trotskilicious
07-21-2006, 11:18 PM
i think i'd be embarassed to post about doing coke anyway

not that i'm above it or anything. but still

LoL

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:21 PM
i believe we have liftoff boys ... a good two hits ingested for being on the safe side. as soon as i ingested them i had this horrid flashback of my last horrible trip and my heart started beating uncontrollably, so i rushed upstairs and took a full bar of alprozolam rather than 1/4 of one as i had originally intended.

so the fact that i had a panic attack before i put it in my mouth is a bad sign, but the benzos should ameliorate that. i may take more acid later if the trip allows but it seems as if in five minutes i'll be quivering in my bed

MusicMan4
07-21-2006, 11:23 PM
i

Hillzy
07-21-2006, 11:25 PM
It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin that body
got every man in here wishin

Hillzy
07-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Less time should be spent writing about drug experiences and more time should be spent doing them. I didn't write peep one the first time I did coke.

...Although I did rant and rave about the wonders of marijuana when I was a stoner/moron.

Gateway drug!

PkPhuoko
07-21-2006, 11:27 PM
i
http://www.hitace.com/naked/tom_selleck_naked/tom_selleck_naked.jpg

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:31 PM
that jpg isnt freaking me out yet so i guess it hasnt kicked in yet

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:32 PM
whenever i post on netphoria prior to tripping the avatars and img attatchments give me panic attacks and thats when i know i've crossed over

Tyrone Slothrop
07-21-2006, 11:39 PM
well i think i'm about to cross the sub stratosphere at this point. better head out

douglas78
07-21-2006, 11:42 PM
whenever i post on netphoria prior to tripping the avatars and img attatchments give me panic attacks and thats when i know i've crossed over

time for paxil :banging:

Trotskilicious
07-21-2006, 11:43 PM
This was an entertaining, enlightening, and above all very interesting thread. Kudos!