View Full Version : TORRENT: Unofficial Spun Soundtrack (djali zwan)

davin
07-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Here is the torrent and tracker info: http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/88436/Spun_Unofficial_Soundtrack

Only problem is that we lost the last seeder and currently I am among 7 people that are leeching and stuck at 98.2%. :(

But guess what? Its totally listenable and realy good audio quality,not like some of those other versions that are floating around. Of course the complete version is desired, but all djali zwan songs are intact and sound great.

Dead
07-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Hmmm are they truly complete or just clips from the movie? Guess I'm about to find out.

Speed0fPain
07-15-2006, 01:56 PM
djalal ban who?

marrs-guitar
07-15-2006, 02:11 PM
those djali songs are surely just the b-side versions

Dead
07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
It's clips from the movie. I think the two b-sides are the Zwan b-sides but I don't remember what they sounded like. So this is nothing new.

davin
07-15-2006, 03:00 PM
yes, nothing earth-shatteringly new, it has the dialogue from the movie, etc. but its much better quality than the ones i got in a zip file some time back. plus it has the rest of songs from the movie as well.

i meant "intact" in regards to 1.8% of the torrent missing and the files still working/sounding good.....not that they were completely full studio versions.

if this is the same as what has been circulating, then someone should have it to seed, right? somehow these better versions got by me i guess. :erm:

Dead
07-15-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't know if there are better versions, I never had interest in the clips from the movie. 3 of the Zwan songs aren't completing for me, maybe I haven't waited long enough. Oh well.

Corganist
07-15-2006, 03:15 PM
yes, nothing earth-shatteringly new, it has the dialogue from the movie, etc. but its much better quality than the ones i got in a zip file some time back. plus it has the rest of songs from the movie as well.

i meant "intact" in regards to 1.8% of the torrent missing and the files still working/sounding good.....not that they were completely full studio versions.

if this is the same as what has been circulating, then someone should have it to seed, right? somehow these better versions got by me i guess. :erm:

I don't really think these versions are "better" than the 2 or 3 real studio versions of these songs we have of the real promo Spun soundtrack. The sound problem on those is annoying, but the songs are at least complete and unobstructed by dialogue.

At any rate, there's no need to sit around waiting for a seeder, because there's nothing in the torrent that's hard to find in good quality. Anybody can get the Spun DVD and rip a few bits of audio out of the movie, and then add a few officially released tracks to it. That's all it is. Go buy Spun, then go buy the Zwan Honestly single and you've got almost all the Zwan material offered here.

Dead
07-15-2006, 05:50 PM
then go buy the Zwan Honestly single and you've got almost all the Zwan material offered here.
Don't do this to yourself, you've got so much to live for! :noway:

Punkishlyevil
07-15-2006, 09:05 PM
The Honestly single is good. It's the Lyric one that sucks.

Dead
07-16-2006, 01:05 AM
I hate both of em cause I paid a lot for the Honestly one even though it sucked. And they had so many awesome songs they could have put on it but they just took 2 that weren't as good. And then Lyric sucked even worse so I didn't consider buying it. Lame.

davin
07-16-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't really think these versions are "better" than the 2 or 3 real studio versions of these songs we have of the real promo Spun soundtrack. The sound problem on those is annoying, but the songs are at least complete and unobstructed by dialogue.

At any rate, there's no need to sit around waiting for a seeder, because there's nothing in the torrent that's hard to find in good quality. Anybody can get the Spun DVD and rip a few bits of audio out of the movie, and then add a few officially released tracks to it. That's all it is. Go buy Spun, then go buy the Zwan Honestly single and you've got almost all the Zwan material offered here.

"sit around waiting for a seeder"? its not like i am making any extra effort or camping out in front of my computer for it... :noway: i am always running my torrent client anyway, and my computer is always on...

rip it myself? :erm: see Dead's post.
Especially with this torrent avaiable and the zwan songs sounding aboslutely fine. :confused:

On a decent system with any significant volume, those little annoyances on those more complete studio versions that you are taking about really blow. imo.

davin
07-16-2006, 02:28 PM
I hate both of em cause I paid a lot for the Honestly one even though it sucked. And they had so many awesome songs they could have put on it but they just took 2 that weren't as good. And then Lyric sucked even worse so I didn't consider buying it. Lame.

i like how number of the beast sounds on the vinyl single. so rich and warm and crackly and twangy. :D

Esty
07-16-2006, 03:07 PM
I think Dead has a hard on for you davin.

Corganist
07-16-2006, 03:24 PM
"sit around waiting for a seeder"? its not like i am making any extra effort or camping out in front of my computer for it... :noway: i am always running my torrent client anyway, and my computer is always on...

rip it myself? :erm: see Dead's post.
Especially with this torrent avaiable and the zwan songs sounding aboslutely fine. :confused:

Whatever. IMO the versions in this torrent don't sound "absolutely fine" at all. (Except for the songs that you could go out and actually pay for...in which case if they sound so fine you should probably go out and pay for them) All the other ones are incomplete and/or have dialogue over them. Its pretty clear that this "soundtrack" is just something thrown together by some random person somewhere.

On a decent system with any significant volume, those little annoyances on those more complete studio versions that you are taking about really blow. imo.
They can be made listenable. At any rate, grating static in one channel > the dialogue (and about everything else) in Spun.

zsp77
07-16-2006, 03:44 PM
I think Dead has a hard on for you davin.

That would make the both of you then! Don't be jealous! :rofl:

Esty
07-16-2006, 04:08 PM
That would make the both of you then! Don't be jealous! :rofl:

Yes, keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day it'll be funny to someone else but you.

Dead
07-16-2006, 05:03 PM
I laughed.

davin
07-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Whatever. IMO the versions in this torrent don't sound "absolutely fine" at all. (Except for the songs that you could go out and actually pay for...in which case if they sound so fine you should probably go out and pay for them) All the other ones are incomplete and/or have dialogue over them. Its pretty clear that this "soundtrack" is just something thrown together by some random person somewhere.

They can be made listenable. At any rate, grating static in one channel > the dialogue (and about everything else) in Spun.

imo vs. iyo. its all good. i'm happy to have both versions. :cool:

and i can tell by the increased number of leechers that there's other newer peeps who were happy i posted it. so, to each their own. :cool:

Esty
07-16-2006, 09:11 PM
I laughed.

Why did you come back dead? Was blamo not as welcoming as well?