View Full Version : I'll have the best weekend LOL

StillBecomingApart
06-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Friday night my friends and me will go to a pub that is closing before summer. We'll had to finish the beer. That means a lot of beer, for free. :D

Saturday night we'll be in an house to watch Italy-USA and movies, and to get drunk all night.

I can't wait!

the
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
isn't that beer going to be expired or something?

barden
06-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Tonight I play soccer!
I'm looking forward to it.

barden
06-13-2006, 08:48 AM
I’ll get my girl to take pictures to document my great skills.
ACTION SHOTS, YO!

StillBecomingApart
06-13-2006, 09:17 AM
isn't that beer going to be expired or something?

Uhm. The pub will be closed for 4 months, the owners will give the beer to us. Was that clear? :)

dean moriaty
06-13-2006, 09:22 AM
we had that at university. some of the colleges got rid of all of their booze at the end of each term. the last night they cut the price to 20p a pint or so so it all went, we called it 'drink the bar dry'. carnage.

StillBecomingApart
06-13-2006, 09:27 AM
we had that at university. some of the colleges got rid of all of their booze at the end of each term. the last night they cut the price to 20p a pint or so so it all went, we called it 'drink the bar dry'. carnage.

Carnage is the right word.

This pub did that last year too. We were with our female friends. They don't drink much... so yeah, they got drunk pretty easily and us were "happy" too. And :blush: our friends were a lot nice that night.

myosis
06-13-2006, 09:31 AM

at my university we would go "drink a bar dry" at the start of the term instead of the end... the fun thing was that we would always choose a bar somewhat lost in the middle of nowhere and they weren't aware of it beforehand.

of course it was a bit more pricey than your carnage...

Mo
06-13-2006, 09:34 AM
at my university we would go "drink a bar dry" at the start of the term instead of the end... the fun thing was that we would always choose a bar somewhat lost in the middle of nowhere and they weren't aware of it beforehand.

of course it was a bit more pricey than your carnage...

How could you afford that? :Skeptical

myosis
06-13-2006, 09:47 AM
How could you afford that? :Skeptical

we united with a couple of different promotions...
it's kind of a big tradition.
have to make sure the bar is empty.
not always a success, i heard.