View Full Version : gay clubs.

D.
06-10-2006, 07:57 PM
brena and i with our couple-friends might be going gay-club-hopping tonight.

prolly not. we'll most likely end up drinking miller high life and playing scene it (music edition).

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 08:14 PM
david, what's with all the gay references? thinking of hopping the fence? ;)

D.
06-10-2006, 08:21 PM
oh if only you were posting alot around late 2004. :blush:

spa ced
06-10-2006, 08:23 PM
ah the good ol gay goth bartender story... :)

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 08:26 PM
oh if only you were posting alot around late 2004. :blush:

i was busy. :( i was running a tv show that bombed. :cry:

D.
i was busy. :( i was running a tv show that bombed. :cry:
what show?

Aeroplane
ah the good ol gay goth bartender story... :)

do tell . . . again

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
what show?

it was called "Situation: Comedy" on Bravo. kind of like a Project Greenlight for sitcoms.

D.
06-10-2006, 08:29 PM
i'll try to find the thread. i think i have the link written down somewhere because it's hell going through the archives.

i've been here six 6 years this december and this is all i will be/have been remembered for.

and i'm fine with that.

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 08:32 PM
i DID hear about it, just so you know :)

D.
06-10-2006, 09:11 PM
OK WHOS THE GOSSIP

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 09:13 PM
i can't remember (tony), it must've been someone (tony) who has my IM (tony).

D.
06-10-2006, 09:13 PM
WHOS TONY

Sammiches
06-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm going to one next week. I think I'll like it more than the "straight" clubs. I love gay people.

Sammiches
06-10-2006, 09:14 PM
BUT I heard it's just a bunch of gay guys and their hot fag hags. What's up with that?

Aeroplane
06-10-2006, 09:15 PM
WHOS TONY

full name Otoniel.

Geek USA
ames are you gonna wear shoerts?

Aeroplane
BUT I heard it's just a bunch of gay guys and their hot fag hags. What's up with that?

HOT fag hags? :noway:

Sammiches
06-10-2006, 09:16 PM
ames are you gonna wear shoerts?

Hell yeah! I am going to wear shorts like I don't give a fuck. I love shorts. I wish i could wear them in the wintertime too.

Mayfuck
06-10-2006, 11:40 PM
i dont like gay clubs anymore cause the gays always get mad at me and upset when i tell them i'm not gay and that i shouldn't be there. it makes me sad.

jared
06-10-2006, 11:42 PM
why do you have to say you shouldnt be there

MusicMan4
06-10-2006, 11:43 PM
saturday night fever [16 Jan 2005|11:04pm]
So on Saturday I had my first gay experience.

Liz's friends from Kentucky, Brian (bryan?) and his boyfriend Aaron came up to stay here and Julius, ex-netphorian gay jameseatspez came over as well. Aaron mixed cosmopolitans for us and I had three of them, and then I had a glass of Bacardi "O" with orange-pineapple juice. They ordered pizza and for the first time it came with extra sauce because Liz didn't order it and she forgets to get it. Granted the person who always wants it wasn't here but I brought it up since it was being delivered from a place with particularly dry (but tasty) pizza. I'm getting side-tracked by food oh my god I love food I'm so fat anyway I forced the gay dudes to listen to Joanna Newsom and they actually liked it, score. I waited a while and then dropped the fact that she's related to San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom. That got her some serious points I think. Maybe.

Anyway, they all wanted to go out and since I'm trying to get over my fear of the public I reluctantly agreed to go out with all of them to a gay bar called Roscoe's. We took a cab (a distance of like two blocks) to this place and I fumbled for my ID, and also dropped it on the floor (intentionally so I could give some hot gay bois a good look when I picked it up) and paid the cover charge. Paying the cover charge initially pissed me off but I realized it was a good thing because I would have just felt like even more of a dumbass for just turning around and leaving after I already paid to get in. They were playing Ray of Light. Definitely a gay bar. We stood around for a while talking, or shouting really, in the crowded front of the bar right by the entrance. I got a Vodka and Red Bull, my 5th drink of the night. We noticed some guy that I will refer to as 'The Godfather.' He appeared to be about 60 years old and was wearing a track jacket and a bling-bling platinum cross necklace. He continuinally beckoned to younger men and they would come over to him and talk to him and hug him and possibly even kiss him. That's the life right there. I want to be like 'The Godfather.'

I followed Liz and Julius around the rest of the time. We eventually stopped near the dance floor and watched gay dudes gyrating to the same thumping bass and boom tsk beat we heard upon entering the bar and the rest of the night. There was a TV in this area that was broadcasting pictures of buff dudes in towels. Every now and then a towel would come off and you'd only see the dudes ass. These were static pictures by the way. I was impressed. At some point Brian/Bryan grabbed my ass. I was kind of excited when I didn't know it was him. I mean damn, I was hoping that I was finally being hit on but it was just Liz's friend messing around. I mean even if it was a gay dude I just wanted that. I would have sucked the guy's dick in the bathroom as a reward for making me feel so good about myself. Oh well.

While standing there I traded in my glass and having enjoyed the Bacardi "O" and OJ/Pineapple I wanted a recommendation on what else goes with Barcardi "O" (I love typing that) and ended up with Bacardi "O" and 7-UP. It was great, but Julius won out with what I think was Stoli P and Orange Juice. Stoli P. Stoli P. I like saying that too. I'd like saying Bacardi "O" but it's hard to verbalize the "O" the way I want to. This is 6 drinks. The last time I drank that much I was at home by myself in front of Netphoria. I followed them to the pool area and Julius was inadvertantly rubbing against the chalkboard and some dude came up and was like motherfucker you just erased the chalkboard you are in trouble and we were like oh and walked away. We ended up walking across the dance floor to go stand on this platform where you get a better view of all the hot boys. THEY COULDN'T DANCE FOR SHIT. I was sitting there thinking...damn, I could do that...but didn't end up going through with it, I don't really think I'll ever be that drunk. I noticed that the only guy that could dance was black. Black people have so much more style and I was dissapointed as a white man that not even my gay brethren have any moves.

Anyway we eventually decided to get out of there and we walked back out and I noticed that 'The Godfather' was still there macking. We stood around while one of the party talked to some dude and I noticed that they started playing the best song 'Call On Me' and played the incredible video on the TV. This is my favorite video and the song is my anthem. I wish I could remember who it was by. We went across the street to a bar called Cocktail to see a gay stripper. Luckily for my sanity there was no gay stripper. I had a glass of Stoli P and Orange Juice there and sat around on the stage hanging out with Liz and Julius. The three of us decided to call it a night and went home and left the happy couple to party and have morally repugnant orgies or whatever it is gay people do all night.

<i></i>

Mablak
06-10-2006, 11:50 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4429/screenshot000050hn.png (http://imageshack.us)

D.
06-11-2006, 12:30 AM
it was pouring rain like CRAZY and it was even hailing!@

so we're just hanging otu at home. pic to come?

twice
06-11-2006, 03:23 PM

there's merit in not having to put up with sloppy drunk horny men trying to get my pussy when i just want to dance.

mirrar
06-11-2006, 04:02 PM
i used to go weekly. i miss them. :(

Aeroplane
06-12-2006, 12:14 AM
me too. :(

Fattening Ass
06-12-2006, 12:52 AM
funky buttloving

Aeroplane
06-12-2006, 01:29 AM
cut your hair. ;)