View Full Version : 5 minute rant

spa ced
01-19-2003, 03:25 AM
Just type for five minutes straight.

I hate most gay men. I'm in the gay chat room right now and they are all superficial whores. Theres ALWAYS drama in the chat room and they're always talking about their DIVAS like Mariah & Whitney & J.Lo. It makes me sick. Its very rare that I run into a guy who has things in common with me. Jeez. I'm broke also. That really sucks. I wish my friend would call me back already. Im fucking bored. There should be a website for gay queers into rock music. I know you can find some at make out club, but they are few and far between. I hate the drama queen guys also. They always bitch about everything. I know i'm bitching about them but I don't bitch about every little thing. They seriously annoy the hell out of me. They don't know how good they have it here. My life has to change soon...as soon as I get my damn money that I've been waiting for. I'm going to join a pottery class (its gay I know) but I don't care. I want to make the type of stuff Demi Moore makes in Ghost. Okay times up.

Crippler
01-19-2003, 03:32 AM
Typing for 5 minutes? Ah hell, why not? It's not like I've got anything better to do on a Saturday night in near-whiteout conditions. Bleah. We're watching Gorillaz music videos that my friend got online. I wonder what "Get the cool shoeshine" is supposed to mean. Now we're watching Busta Rhymes' Gimme Some Mo' video. Can you sad "acid induced?" My friend is playing his season in Madden 2003. He's complaining that the Bears defense is giving up too many pass yards. Against the Panthers, no less. Oh well. He's currently undefeated in his season. Super Bowl here he comes! God, work sucked tonight. Slow and boring. My friend's sister's friend is butt-ugly. Glitter in her hair, braces...bleah. I wish I could find a copy of Dream Weaver 4. My sister's birthday is in exactly 6 days. I already know what I'm going to get her for her birthday...at her request, she wants a burned copy of the Zwan album. Heh...anything to save her from New Found Glory. But hey, at least she's getting into Stereophonics...redemption in the making, maybe...5 minutes are UP!</font>

Boner
01-19-2003, 05:10 AM
I just watched a program on serial killers. It profiled Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer, aka Milwaukee's Finest. Or was it Milwaukee's Bravest. Anyway. Why the fuck am I obsessed with shows about murderers. Especially serial murderers. After I watch these shows I think to myself, ya know people can say what they want about Christianity but if I did not believe in heaven and hell; right and wrong; good and evil I would probably kill someone just to see what it's like. Oh AWESOME! Another program about SERIAL KILLERS. A whole hour on John Wayne Gacy, the killer clown. Rock on. I'm putting off sleep for another hour. But wait, I just watched something on John Wayne Gacy over Christmas. I don't think I've seen this one though. Fuck. It's not even been three minutes. If anyone makes it this far into this post would they please acknowledge it. Boy I hope no one reads this because it will only add to my rapist image. But really. I'm saying that the concept of hell is probably the single greatest deterrent that will prevent me from ever killing anyone. I wouldn't be a crime of passion killer though. That's not me. I don't give a fuck about bitches. Seriously, Snoop was right when he said they come a dime a dozen. I just. Hmmm. I think it would be cool to be a serial killer. There I said it. Lock me up and throw away the key. I've violated Clean Thoughts Week. Times up.

Lie
01-19-2003, 08:06 AM
No, I haven't had <i>tres leches</i>. You fucking people and your fucking milk. "Have you have three milks cake?" All the time. "Oh, it can't be <i>good</i> if it doesn't have milk and butter and cream in it!" "OMG, if I couldn't have milk, I would DIE!" I'm convinced that lactose intolerant and/or dairy sensitive is the worst way to be, dietarely speaking, in this country, especially in the state of Wisconsin. You think vegetarians have it bad? There is dairy in EVERYTHING, and I'm also a vegetarian. Vegans at least only have to live with a choice they made, except for those who also happen to have dairy allergies. I have to PRETEND like it IS a choice I made so I can keep my sanity. I mean, for Christ's sake people, get over it. Yes, I'm bitter. Yes, I hate my step-grandfather for marrying my grandmother and bringing her and my dad back here from Korea, dooming me to grow up in a dairy-oriented culture. Get your fucking milk and cheese and butter away from me, dammit. I don't care how good it is, I DON'T WANT TO SHIT MY GUTS OUT!!! I don't need your filthy cream, you fucks. Stop putting...no, no I don't want parmesan on my salad! Did you even pause after you asked if I wanted any before you started dumping it all over the place? You don't have to feel sorry for me, there's nothing to feel sorry for just stop pouring that alfredo shit all over a perfectly good pasta dish and RUINING it. Good Lord, WHY IS THERE SO MUCH OF IT IN EVERY SINGLE DAMN RESTAURANT IN EVERY SINGLE DISH IN EVERY SINGLE RECIPE YOU DENSE FUCKING PIECES OF MICRO BACTERIA? DO YOU MISS YOUR MOTHER? Go suck on someone's nipples and give me some peace.

Now, that, my dear little Netphorian studs, is a rant.

spa ced
01-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Lie

Applauds.

Did you do that knowing that the tres leches cake was my thread or was that just a coincidence?

oui henri
01-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Lie
No, I haven't had <i>tres leches</i>. You fucking people and your fucking milk. "Have you have three milks cake?" All the time. "Oh, it can't be <i>good</i> if it doesn't have milk and butter and cream in it!" "OMG, if I couldn't have milk, I would DIE!" I'm convinced that lactose intolerant and/or dairy sensitive is the worst way to be, dietarely speaking, in this country, especially in the state of Wisconsin. You think vegetarians have it bad? There is dairy in EVERYTHING, and I'm also a vegetarian. Vegans at least only have to live with a choice they made, except for those who also happen to have dairy allergies. I have to PRETEND like it IS a choice I made so I can keep my sanity. I mean, for Christ's sake people, get over it. Yes, I'm bitter. Yes, I hate my step-grandfather for marrying my grandmother and bringing her and my dad back here from Korea, dooming me to grow up in a dairy-oriented culture. Get your fucking milk and cheese and butter away from me, dammit. I don't care how good it is, I DON'T WANT TO SHIT MY GUTS OUT!!! I don't need your filthy cream, you fucks. Stop putting...no, no I don't want parmesan on my salad! Did you even pause after you asked if I wanted any before you started dumping it all over the place? You don't have to feel sorry for me, there's nothing to feel sorry for just stop pouring that alfredo shit all over a perfectly good pasta dish and RUINING it. Good Lord, WHY IS THERE SO MUCH OF IT IN EVERY SINGLE DAMN RESTAURANT IN EVERY SINGLE DISH IN EVERY SINGLE RECIPE YOU DENSE FUCKING PIECES OF MICRO BACTERIA? DO YOU MISS YOUR MOTHER? Go suck on someone's nipples and give me some peace.

i'm in the same situation except my mom is from Scotland and my dad is Canadian.

;)

mirrar
01-19-2003, 05:51 PM
so last night i was talked into working coatcheck at a party i actually wanted to go to, and i new it was gonna be bad when we went in there and saw that they had put us in a fucking janitors closet with ONE coat rack and the expectation that we were gonne get upwards of a hundred coats. and things were piled everywhere, some cracked out girl snuck into the room and layed there doing k. then, as if things couldn't get any worse, all the fucking lights went out. we had to get a flashlight and get people to go in and find their coats, but so many people had problems and no one could fix the goddamn lights. finally at the end of the night, jason marshall had to come in and start throwing stuff out and yelling to people about their coats. But of course people took stuff that wasn't theirs, and stuff got lost and thrown all over the fucking place. Some girl came trying to me because she lost a case with 87 e's in it... she actually expected me to have sympathy for her. The one good thing was that the music was really good, so i'm looking forward to going to this party from the other side, and not being in the janitors closet hell hole of a coat check. Plus it was so fucking cold out and we had to walk a really long ways to get home because all of our busses weren't running and street cars will only go so far. I just woke up from sleeping a really long time and i'm sick from being out in the cold. Oh well, lesson learned.

twice
01-19-2003, 07:10 PM
goddammit why am i starting this when i'm smoking...i always end up letting half the thing ash and find it moments later and get pissed off. oh well he's watching something on the history channel about unconventional military tactics...the narrator's voice is so fucking hystrionic...as if this is the most important thing that's ever happened. blah. i hate how simple words have so much meaning. what's the difference between single and long term relationship? it could be nothing but still...some credability for status would be fucking nice. it's like saying oh i'm involved but nah that doesn't really matter. and i hate how time is wasted with worry. i could be thinking about other things, but why don't i? jesusfuck. and why do these purple grapes leave a bad aftertaste? you would think that with all of the technological advances people have made, they'd at least make it so that grapes taste good when you put them on your tongue, when you chew them, and after you've swallowed and your saliva with tiny particles of the grape are left in your mouth. i almost wrote moth. fuck this. i want to write more but what's the use.

Red Wine Cage
01-19-2003, 07:33 PM
i can't wait to get out of here to start my 4 days off from work. i rule. moving to chicago is finally becoming a reality. my job could probably transfer me, my brother might give me his car when he finds time to teach me how to use a stick shift (yeah, shut up, i know i should know how), and my brother in law said he could help me find affordable housing. my ass kinda itches. i hope my friend can come up with the weed some time in the four days i have off. which reminds me, i need to go to 7th heaven and get a handheld pipe. fuck rolling a joint and fuck carrying a huge ass bong around. i sound like a weedhead. trust me, i'm not. i think i'm going to take a shit here in a few minutes. damn, affect is cute. i really have nothing else to think about, other than the fact that i need to pay my insurance,. it's due on the 22nd, methinks. i thought i was going to have like mucho bux left over from my last check, but i have to pay insurance and some other things. i'm done.

noyen
01-19-2003, 08:03 PM
If I’d known then all of this would have been completely different it wouldn’t have been like this. It wasn’t that, it wasn’t that at all, nothing so clean, nothing so perfect. Was it far? I can’t really remember, don’t know. There were three reasons, I felt sick, most of them were asleep and it just didn’t feel right at the time. Baby baby, baby baby. Was it as cold as it is here? It’s not cold here, it’s been a lot colder. Moving, moving moving, always like you want to leave, if you want to leave just go. Anna? Chance? what have they got to do with it?, what have they got to do with it? What have they got to do with it? If you looked at them in a certain way they jumped like that, like that, like that. Why don’t you just listen, It wasn’t that it wasn’t that at all, nothing so clean, nothing so perfect, nothing so clean, nothing so perfect it wasn’t like that can’t think can’t think, it’s too late I can’t stay here anymore, no I don’t, no no I can’t stay here anymore

Lie
01-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by sp_aced
Applauds.

Did you do that knowing that the tres leches cake was my thread or was that just a coincidence?

I wasn't thinking specifically of you. Everyone's been mentioning it recently.

Lie
01-19-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by oui henri

i'm in the same situation except my mom is from Scotland and my dad is Canadian.

;)

:confused: I thought you had pizza the other night. Or do you just order it without cheese like this crazy guy I knew in school used to?

Undone
01-19-2003, 10:26 PM
<font color="CC33CC">There's nothing I can think of blah-blahing about for 5 minutes. For once.

I could talk about not having anything to talk about.

Or not. I never had tres leches. I wonder if you can tres soy leches it. I bet that would be gross as hell either way.

Blah. The end. </font>

Lie
01-19-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Undone
<font color="CC33CC">There's nothing I can think of blah-blahing about for 5 minutes. For once.

I could talk about not having anything to talk about.

Or not. I never had tres leches. I wonder if you can tres soy leches it. I bet that would be gross as hell either way.

Blah. The end. </font>

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. The whole cake is milk and eggs and cream and butter. The whole POINT of the fucking thing is that you can't substitute other ingredients, because the integral taste is the cream and whatever the hell else they soak it in. Besides, even if you could make it properly with soy and vegetable oil substitutes, crowds of people on the street who love nothing in the world better than tres leches would break down your door and say, "Oh-oh, so you think you can recreate the greatness of this lovely dessert that is our god and our life and our small child/animal companion in this wretched world of HATE and LIES?" And then they would taste it and shake their heads and say, "Tsk, tsk, you just don't understand. It needs milk. It needs cream. Cream is SO FUCKING GOOD, you don't understand, you poor soul. You poor, depraved, uncultured human being." And then you'd have to beat them off with a stick and kill them and say SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T CARE I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING CAKE NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY KITCHEN and the world would be a better place for it. But believe me, it's not worth it. Just smile and avoid the subject.

Undone
01-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Lie
Wowzers brain.

<font color="CC33CC">I'd never even HEARD of that cake before this thread. I don't think it'll ever be presented to me in my lifetime. Thank the gods for being a borderline redneck.</font>

sawdust restaurants
01-19-2003, 11:04 PM
I don't want to rant, but I <3 tres leches.

Samsa
01-19-2003, 11:25 PM
my mom isn't calling me. last night she said she'd call me "tomorrow" (ie tonight) but she isn't calling why oh why? i told her i'd be here after 7 but she is so not calling. maybe it's because my roommate called her parents at exactly 7 ughh but there is no voice mail message. i bet my mom forgot. she's forgotten before :( i also wanna see pics of my doggie apparently he got a bad haircut adn looks like a cotton ball. my sister took pics of him but my dad is too lazy to e-mail them to me even though my mom said she'd make him do it today well he hasn't. and ugh i had orchestra today for ever it was fucking miserable like. i can't explain. it wasn't soo bad but the cold weather was making my cello slip out of tune constantly etc and it was jesus christ a 4 hour practice, we had pizza afterwards which was nice, i don't really have any "friends" in orchestra but i don't mind it's a very..open environment i can't explain. i mean we were just standing around eating pizza and i was just standing there eating not really talking to anyone but it wasn't uncomfortable, if that makes sense. i can't explain. so yeah but why does he have to make us play such hard music? :( maybe i'll go practice tomorrow night but ughhh i hate walking all that distance and my mouth is sooo dry and chapped. my mouth is just itchy itchy itchy. i am tiiired. i can't wait 'till tomorrow night i'm gonna watch joe millionaire although. i can never watch tv and really hear what's going on my roommate's annoying friends always have to come in and watch it too, which is nice, except they constantly comment on it and just talk like nonstop and it's like...i don't know. now i see why people find certain things "boring" or "annoying" it's really they're just too busy blabbing to pay enough attention and that bothers me. because i am sort of crazy about hearing what people are saying, like every single word. so it's sort of frustrating now that i never get to watch tv and actually *absorb it* but oh well. maybe this is making me less of an anal-retentive person who knows. like i'm one of those people who goes crazy like. in econ i get so mad why do people always have to cough? and at movies when people are whispering, or blowing their nose, etc. i just lose my concentration easily but i really *have* to concentrate or i get annoyed so it's a bad combination uhh yeah. uhh. cookies are tasty? yeah iok

Samsa
01-19-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by The Ace of Aces
I just watched a program on serial killers. It profiled Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer, aka Milwaukee's Finest. Or was it Milwaukee's Bravest. Anyway. Why the fuck am I obsessed with shows about murderers. Especially serial murderers. After I watch these shows I think to myself, ya know people can say what they want about Christianity but if I did not believe in heaven and hell; right and wrong; good and evil I would probably kill someone just to see what it's like. Oh AWESOME! Another program about SERIAL KILLERS. A whole hour on John Wayne Gacy, the killer clown. Rock on. I'm putting off sleep for another hour. But wait, I just watched something on John Wayne Gacy over Christmas. I don't think I've seen this one though. Fuck. It's not even been three minutes. If anyone makes it this far into this post would they please acknowledge it. Boy I hope no one reads this because it will only add to my rapist image. But really. I'm saying that the concept of hell is probably the single greatest deterrent that will prevent me from ever killing anyone. I wouldn't be a crime of passion killer though. That's not me. I don't give a fuck about bitches. Seriously, Snoop was right when he said they come a dime a dozen. I just. Hmmm. I think it would be cool to be a serial killer. There I said it. Lock me up and throw away the key. I've violated Clean Thoughts Week. Times up.

if you haven't already you should watch hitchcock's "Rope" uhh ignore the sort of vague homophobic undertones

Samsa
01-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Lie

um they have those pills you can take before eating milk that is supposed to help? my dad claims he's lactose intolerant but we suspect he's making shit up. but whatever the case he says those pills don't work but maybe they do for SOME people *eyebrow face*

Travis Meekz
01-20-2003, 12:16 AM
there it goes
playing with my heart again
i don't know when
i'm gonna come up for air
for you now, again
for you now
for you now

and the way you look at me
makes me happy inside
knowing all the while
i can't hide

come and go
wasting my years
i was born to fear
that there's something in the air
for you now, again
for you now
for you now

and the way you look at me
makes me happy inside
knowing all the while
i can't hide

when you've thought to come back
would you take me home?
when you've thought come back
all alone
all alone

there it goes
playing with my heart again
i don't know when
i'm gonna come up for air
for you now, again
for you now
for you now

and the way look at me
makes me happy inside
knowing all the while i can't hide

could you take me home?
all alone
all alone

oui henri
01-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Lie

:confused: I thought you had pizza the other night. Or do you just order it without cheese like this crazy guy I knew in school used to?
yes, i get it without cheese.

But i omitted that small detail because Affect seems to have a problem with the idea of me not eating dairy products.

FearFactory
01-20-2003, 01:15 AM
Just a little over 6 minutes left for my auction. I spend way too much money on ebay, buying CDs and whatnot. I didn't go to Music Trader this weekend because I chose to come up and visit Susan, so I could type on netphoria while she's off at work. She gets off in 52 minutes. God, my stomach hurts. I ate a lot of peanuts. They are excellent, but man, do they ever fuck up my stomach. I enjoy music. I feel like Suze right now. I don't eat much red meat anymore and have given up soda again. I mostly drink water now. I've been going to the gym, but I don't want to turn into the fucking Incredible Hulk over here. I had a fascination with the green-skinned steroid freak when I was younger. Popeye, too. I used to love my spinach. Now the only green things I eat are occassionally a few green leaves or some peppercinis or jalapenos (which also fuck your stomach up hardcore). I haven't been balls-out drunk in a while. I think I might need to grab my mexican-equivalent of everclear, toke a few joints, and catch myself on fire while listening to Mr. Bungle. I wonder where Pat's at right now? I need to see if he's gotten his drumkit hooked up in his cousin's garage so we can jam out. We've talked about forming a grindcore band. That would kick ass. I already have song titles in place, like "Sheryl Crow makes me want to beat every woman I come across in the face", "Average White Guy", and "We're Just Ripping off Anal Cunt", among others. I have a dream, and many great ideas for a band so that we can obtain media exposure. Only time will tell if I achieve that success.

Smiley33
01-20-2003, 01:17 AM
I am completely incapable of a 5 minute rant. It's either 10 minutes long or it's "penis, penis, penis."

INFECTED
01-20-2003, 01:17 AM
it´s 2:00 am here and i´m very tired to spend 5 minutes typing

Lie
01-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Samsa
um they have those pills you can take before eating milk that is supposed to help? my dad claims he's lactose intolerant but we suspect he's making shit up. but whatever the case he says those pills don't work but maybe they do for SOME people *eyebrow face*

Lactaid? Yeah, those <i>work</i>. But I'm not talking about lactose intolerance per se, though I have issues with that, too. I'm talking about dairy allergies across the board. My main issue with them isn't digestion (a lot of people who eat dairy have allergies and don't even know it), it's that the buildup of those foods in your body over time when your system isn't prepared to deal them with can cause all sorts of shit in otherwise completely healthy people: multiple cases of strep throat and bronchitis, respirtatory problems in general, for women, um, yeast infections that last months. For people who have these specific kinds of sensitivity factors with dairy products, it's best to avoid them altogether. And I don't have a problem with that. Considering what's happened to me I have enough of an aversion to dairy products to last a lifetime. I seriously don't have any desire to eat them. I just get pissed off when people feel sorry for me and try to figure out ways to help me around it as if life or happiness in general were dependant upon them, when I don't even give a shit. That's all.

Crippler
01-20-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Smiley33
I am completely incapable of a 5 minute rant. It's either 10 minutes long or it's "penis, penis, penis."

<font color="aquamarine">Then a 10 minute rant. Humor the masses. :D</font>

noyen
01-20-2003, 03:08 AM
[ Contact Forum Admin ][ Go back to main message index ][ Post a new message ][ Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, [7], 8, 9, 10 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:47:48 10/19/02 Sat
Author: Cowboy
Subject: Bring it on!
In reply to: indiboy 's message, "you are in name only , not fame . i knowing all secrets of martial arts , i will" on 08:47:48 10/19/02 Sat

Any time, Any place bitch!
That is supposed to worry me?
Fuck you and you martial arts, it will not be the first time I handed one of you Bruce Lee wannabe's their ass!
I'll hit you so hard your fucking goat will bleed!

>use only 1 fingers to bend your body's and keep you as
>for submising . if you wants , i can send my piss to
>your mouths , so that your discrase is full and final
>settlement , all your familys now knows you are not
>reals mans , only for looking at family's female get
>fucked sucked by hairy balls brown cock, white bitch
>like for most brown cocks , every night we are
>discussing this isn forums for mans from CELESTIAL
>india

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]