View Full Version : attn: where is me

Rockin' Cherub
04-11-2006, 09:06 AM
tell me about echo and the bunnymen. you seem to be their biggest fan around here, i've seen you mention them a few times now. i have all their albums except the last one (i think) and really don't know what to think of their newer efforts. i really like their first album and blablabla what is there to know about echo & co.

all i know is their singer doesn't look like his voice. and they worship the two chord god.

oh, and show of strength is a brilliant song. i'll ysi it.

Rockin' Cherub
04-11-2006, 09:25 AM
theshit://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JZHX3PXBWXPJ2VHNS61A2CM6F

where is me
04-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I really like Echo & the Bunnymen, I think I own quite all their material (including Show of Strength, but thanks anyway).
About their latest album, Siberia, I think it is really good. Songs like Scissors in the Sand and Stormy Weather are some great ones. I think it is best comparable with their album What Are You Going to Do with Your Life. It is a kind of reflecting atmosphere, but that’s mostly my interpretation.

Personally, I got involved with the Echo by now one of my favourite albums Ocean Rain with superb songs on it like The Killing Moon and the album title. And the voice of Ian McCulloch… I love that deep smoking voice. Check out his solo work as well, it is just as beautiful!

There is some stuff I found harder to digest, songs like A Promise.

Right now, I don’t know what they are up to. I am still receiving newsletters I hardly read.

But that voice… Check out their live album Live in Liverpool and the song Nothing Lasts Forever. You know what I mean…

shutthefuckup
04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Lame ass shit right there.

Rockin' Cherub
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
thanks but this thread didn't really get anywhere. i should have just called it "echo & the bunnymen". sorry guys.