View Full Version : I'm alone and it feels weird

Lie
01-17-2003, 10:53 PM
My boyfriend and our roommate are both gone for the weekend, and I was kind of looking forward to having the apartment to myself, but now I don't really know what to do. I've forgotten how to have fun by myself, which is really quite pathetic, so I need some suggestions. What should I do? Run around naked in the kitchen? Eat a whole bag of popcorn? What? I need to know or I'll just end up screwing around with my guitar, which is what I'll probably do all day tomorrow, anyway.

KingJeremy
01-17-2003, 10:56 PM
Make some popcorn while naked then strum on your guitar while eating the popcorn.

Victor_Mancini
01-17-2003, 10:57 PM
Write someone a handwritten letter.

Call an old old friend.

Make a mix tape or CD.

beef curtains
01-17-2003, 11:08 PM
masturbate using your roommate's things as props!

SuckSuckStyle
01-17-2003, 11:11 PM
when i'm home alone I talk to my cats.

or i go out with my friends and stop being such a loser!

noyen
01-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by So very sad about me

one of my ex girlfriends once used a remote control of mine to get off with.

beef curtains
01-17-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle

my roommates make fun of me because i talk to my cat a lot

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:14 PM

You have no idea how badly I need a cat. Otherwise I might actually HAVE to make some friends.

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by So very sad about me

That's actually kind of a freaky thought. It's a guy and he's an obsessive compulsive neat freak, and, well, we don't exactly get along very well. I just walked by his room and noticed there are four pillows on his bed. What the hell? There are pictures of supermodels all over his wall, too.

DeviousJ
01-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Start a block party as seen in 'The Grind'

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

I'm a loser who's completely ignorant of pop-culture and has no clue what you're talking about.

SuckSuckStyle
01-17-2003, 11:24 PM

I'm SO there!

Victor_Mancini
01-17-2003, 11:24 PM

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/covers/6/30/342/109/6303421091.l.gif

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Victor_Mancini
http://images.amazon.com/images/G/covers/6/30/342/109/6303421091.l.gif

But...am I supposed to rip off my shirt and be the guy in front or am I the black chick? :confused:

DeviousJ
01-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Lie

I'm a loser who's completely ignorant of pop-culture and has no clue what you're talking about.

I'm talking years ago now -lots of people dancing and looking into the camera. And repeat

sickbadthing
01-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Rearrange all the furniture and switch bedrooms so when the boy and the roomie get home, they will think you are insane.

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
Rearrange all the furniture and switch bedrooms so when the boy and the roomie get home, they will think you are insane.

But what would I get out of that besides one moment of pure exhilerated hilarity and then a straightjacket and a lifetime supply of Jell-O?

DeviousJ
01-17-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

I thought of the exact same thing - I think that technically means you have to do it Elisabeth

Samsa
01-17-2003, 11:49 PM
watch foodtv. don't know what time zone you're in but tony is on at 9 and iron chef is on at 10.

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:49 PM
I thought of the exact same thing - I think that technically means you have to do it Elisabeth

Aw...do I have to move the beds, too?

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Besides, Nick might read this post and then my scheme would be ruined.

SuckSuckStyle
01-17-2003, 11:53 PM
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!

open your front door, blast music and strobe lights and sit in your living room and see what happens.

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Samsa
watch foodtv. don't know what time zone you're in but tony is on at 9 and iron chef is on at 10.

We don't have the food network. :( Every time we go to his parents' house we watch a marathon of cooking shows for like seven or eight hours. Coolly enough, though, we recently found that we can get basic cable for $3 a month, which does ******* it.

DeviousJ
01-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Well, you could at least draw pictures on the bathroom mirror with shaving cream

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:56 PM
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!

open your front door, blast music and strobe lights and sit in your living room and see what happens.

Nothing would happen. I live in a neighborhood full of families with five kids each who smoke pot and listen to Top 40 all day at top volume to escape the harsh realities of life. The kids are running up and down the stairs right now making the whole building shake. Believe me, nobody would notice.

And I don't even want to open the door right now because it smells like puke and old fried chicken out there.

Lie
01-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Well, you could at least draw pictures on the bathroom mirror with shaving cream

REDRUM

NERAK

Shparticus
01-18-2003, 01:27 AM
*spooky voice* Nnnot KARENNN!!! BWAAAAAAAAA!!!! *does head explody*

oui henri
01-18-2003, 02:27 AM
You could always take down the Christmas tree (which is what i'll be doing tomorrow....alone)

:(

Lie
01-18-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by oui henri
You could always take down the Christmas tree (which is what i'll be doing tomorrow....alone)

Pfft...what Christmas tree?

Victor_Mancini
01-18-2003, 02:32 AM

lol...I was @ my mom's on Wed and she still has everything up. She said she's waiting thru the end of the month.

oui henri
01-18-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Victor_Mancini

lol...I was @ my mom's on Wed and she still has everything up. She said she's waiting thru the end of the month.

Well, when exactly is the right time to take down the tree?

Last year we had it up until February.

I put up the tree, i decide when it comes down. (well, it's not like i'm deciding...it's more like...when i get AROUND to taking it down)

I'm just tired of people making fun when they come into my house and see that it's still up.

Victor_Mancini
01-18-2003, 03:06 AM

Well, when exactly is the right time to take down the tree?

Last year we had it up until February.

I put up the tree, i decide when it comes down. (well, it's not like i'm deciding...it's more like...when i get AROUND to taking it down)

I'm just tired of people making fun when they come into my house and see that it's still up.

There obviously isn't a set time but since all my mother's neighbors didn't have all the stuff up anymore I told her it's time to take it down.

I took down all the visuable stuff like the outdoor Christmas lights for her because they were still lighting up at night since they were set on a timer. She refuses to take the wreath down because according to our church Christmas is still in season.

My family is Ghetto. :erm

oui henri
01-18-2003, 03:09 AM
We usually keep the outdoor Christmas decorations up until the wind blows them away.

toyschoketoys
01-18-2003, 08:59 AM
i threw my tree out yesterday and the fuckin needles went every where, called my mum going mental about it and shes like yeah you have to water it, why didnt she tell me this when i was telling her i was getting one.
Best part is all my floors are wooden so its'll be easy to clean (next week or till some one says they are coming round)

Ugly
01-18-2003, 03:55 PM
write a haiku now
about how you are alone
then post it on here