View Full Version : ITT: You name your most DESPISED pro athletes ever.

Voice Implodes
03-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Please list reasons why, i guess unless the reasons are obvious.

Mine are probably very commonly hated guys, pretty much. Sure, maybe even the cliche, obvious picks. But it really is because these guys are such assholes, how can you not hate them.

1. Kobe Bryant. No respect for the way he carries himself personally. Although I don't think he necessarilly raped that woman, he is still a disgusting pig. He puts himself ahead ofthe needs of his team. Rarely passes the ball. Wouldn't play on a team with Shaq anymore, I guess getting rid of his competition as the Superstar on a team with a guy who is so much classier than him was too much to handle.

2. Barry Bonds. How was it not obvious the guy was on roids when he went from 40ish homers a year to breaking the record in the twilight of his career? Why is he allowed to get away with blatantly racist remarks just because he is black? Just imagine what would have happened if Mark McGuire has said he refused to play in Atlanta because it was 'too black?' First-Team Asshole.

3. Steve Francis. Another primadona. Refuses to play for a Canadian team. Doesn't listen to coaches. won't sign autographs for kids. It is guys likk this you want to see get hurt and have their career ended just as punishment for being such dicks.

4. Bryan Marchment. How many careers did this retired hockey player cut short by dirty hits on the ice and taking out knees? Should have been banned.

5. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. What kind of spoiled asshats turn down the chance to be honored as Super-Bowl MVP's in a ceremont because they wanted an appearance fee? Wow.

that's the top. But we have to send out props to one of the biggest athlete dickclowns of all time... PETE ROSE!

Now it is your turn.

bardy
03-10-2006, 12:45 PM
its not in my nature to hate anyone, but I want to say that I love Tom Brady

tcm
03-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Lou Gehrig. not really.

PkPhuoko
03-10-2006, 01:02 PM
1) Any 49er from the early to mid nineties- they're all fucking jackasses

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:05 PM
1) Any 49er from the early to mid nineties- they're all fucking jackasses

Steve Young was awesome...

Bobbin TB
03-10-2006, 01:14 PM
charles barkley

PkPhuoko
03-10-2006, 01:24 PM
awesome if you like jackassess

bornentertainer
03-10-2006, 01:24 PM

Yeah I always liked Steve Young.

Let's see, my list of hated players:

Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
Jeremy Giambi (lol)
Terrell Owens
Peyton Manning

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:25 PM
awesome if you like jackassess

Dallas fan...?

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Mine:

Troy Aikman- dickhead
Terrell Owens- asshole
Deion Sanders- dickhead
Randy Moss- asshole

I only watch football so...

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:29 PM
show us your boobs shannonh2222

Ughhh...FINE

PkPhuoko
03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Dallas fan...?

ask me sometime in october once the season has started and I can see if we suck or not

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
geez i hope your better looking than that.

You didnt think that was insanely sexy??

:rolleyes:

shannon
03-10-2006, 01:34 PM
ask me sometime in october once the season has started and I can see if we suck or not

Ahhh...i knew it...

Orenthal James
03-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Please list reasons why, i guess unless the reasons are obvious.

Mine are probably very commonly hated guys, pretty much. Sure, maybe even the cliche, obvious picks. But it really is because these guys are such assholes, how can you not hate them.

1. Kobe Bryant. No respect for the way he carries himself personally. Although I don't think he necessarilly raped that woman, he is still a disgusting pig. He puts himself ahead ofthe needs of his team. Rarely passes the ball. Wouldn't play on a team with Shaq anymore, I guess getting rid of his competition as the Superstar on a team with a guy who is so much classier than him was too much to handle.

2. Barry Bonds. How was it not obvious the guy was on roids when he went from 40ish homers a year to breaking the record in the twilight of his career? Why is he allowed to get away with blatantly racist remarks just because he is black? Just imagine what would have happened if Mark McGuire has said he refused to play in Atlanta because it was 'too black?' First-Team Asshole.

3. Steve Francis. Another primadona. Refuses to play for a Canadian team. Doesn't listen to coaches. won't sign autographs for kids. It is guys likk this you want to see get hurt and have their career ended just as punishment for being such dicks.

4. Bryan Marchment. How many careers did this retired hockey player cut short by dirty hits on the ice and taking out knees? Should have been banned.

5. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. What kind of spoiled asshats turn down the chance to be honored as Super-Bowl MVP's in a ceremont because they wanted an appearance fee? Wow.

that's the top. But we have to send out props to one of the biggest athlete dickclowns of all time... PETE ROSE!

Now it is your turn.
1. Kobe - His style of play is the only reason that the lakers are anywhere near a competetive basketball team. you think him distributing the ball to smoosh parker and andrew bynum is in the best interest of this team? of course it isnt. Kobe is the only player on that team that cares about whether they win and who has the talent to do anything about it. And dont get me started on Lamar Odom. that guy needs to shit or get off the pot. either admit that you fucking hate playing with kobe or put forth some sort of effort to help the team. jesus christ.

2. I love barry bonds but i cannot defend any of his actions.

3. I dont blame Stevie Franchise for not wanting to play for the grizzlies. the fact that he cant operate in a team environment is something i blame him for.

I cant really think of an athlete that i hate.

noyen
03-10-2006, 01:51 PM
karl malone - there was a parade the first time he came here. he thought it was for him. it was the 4th of july. he's got oatmeal in his head and an ego i can't stand.
john stockton - i delivered pizza to him once and he didnt tip. and his naked child answered the door covered in chocolate. or shit. who knows.

PkPhuoko
03-10-2006, 01:58 PM
I love barry bonds defense

Orenthal James
03-10-2006, 02:05 PM
gold glove

dean moriaty
03-10-2006, 02:11 PM
cristiano ronaldo

FearFactory
03-10-2006, 02:34 PM
fuck, there are a lot of them.

1. barry bonds
2. lonnie smith - cost the Braves the '91 World Series by being duped by chuck knoblicker on a play right in front of him. you'd think that because baseballs are white, he'd pay attention to them, but I guess since it wasn't powdered he didn't want to.
3. ryan leaf - shitty qb with an ego. hey ryan, you weren't the second coming of Joe Montana and your crybaby antics and chasing fans down for heckling you was humorous. most pathetic "pro" athlete ever.
4. eli manning - fucking bitch-made. watching the Chargers kick the crap out of the Giants last season was awesome.
5. terrell owens - great player, no doubt about it.. but he's a whiny little bitch that disrupts team chemistry. I hope he gets traded to the patriots and they never win another super bowl again. ever.
6. j.d. drew/jaret wright - both players had their careers resuscitated by the Braves and how do they thank them for that? they sign big contracts elsewhere and thus far, haven't done SHIT! good riddance, ya fucks.
7. jason giambi - this little bitch runs away from the small-market A's to the yankees. I hope he never gets a ring and I've got a good feeling he won't. also, steroids. what a wuss.
8. alex rodriguez - pompous ass. it will be great when just like giambi, he doesn't win a ring. I think it's awesome when assholes go to big-market teams like the yankees and they still don't win.
9. randy johnson - see the two previous entries. in fact, just add pretty much every player who's been on the yankees the last decade.
10. john rocker - what a loud-mouthed idiot. if he would have focused on his game instead of spouting off, he might still be pitching in the majors.
11. mark wohlers - a year after dominating the Indians in the '95 World Series, this turd monkey gives up a game-tying three-run shot to jim leyritz in the '96 World Series.
12. jim leyritz - hits that three-run homer off of mark wohlers and suddenly thinks he's Ken Griffey, Jr. he spouts his backwoods hick bullshit for years afterward.
13. karl malone - leaves the Jazz, a team he had been with his whole career, for the chance to win a ring with the lakers. guess what? he doesn't win it! HAHA!
14. kobe bryant - this guy is nothing but a punk. remember that whole deal where he held up his hand with a wedding ring on it and told all the ladies to leave him alone because he was married? yeah, I bet his wife made him do that.
15. just about every pro athlete. they get big egos and refuse to sign autographs for kids, think that their status allows them to cut lines and are just fucking jerks in general. they ought to be thankful for their respective sports, 'cause without them they'd be NOTHING.

neopryn
03-10-2006, 02:59 PM
montana was the one that wanted the appearance fee, bradshaw wanted to stay home and watch the game with his family.

it did suck that he wasn't there though. and anyway one action shouldn't put him in the top 5 most hated list.

Nothing/everything
03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
1. The entire Real Madrid football team
2. The entire Bayern Munich football team
3. The entire Arsenal football team, except Dennis Bergkamp

Nimrod's Son
03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Manny being Manny

sppunk
03-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Ricky Henderson

The Pantsmaster
03-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Ulf Samuelsson
Claude Lemieux
Mike Ribiero
and in the past week Daniel Briere has begun to work his way into that list.

TuralyonW3
03-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Dirk Newitski (sp?) on the Mavs. I just fucking hate his guts for some reason.

Orenthal James
03-10-2006, 07:09 PM
fear factory reminds me a lot of john rocker.

FearFactory
03-10-2006, 07:26 PM
fear factory reminds me a lot of john rocker.

fuck you, you nigger-lovin' queer! I hate twisted sister!

Nate the Grate
03-10-2006, 07:48 PM
ulf samuelsson- gigantic douche

Orenthal James
03-10-2006, 08:53 PM
fuck you, you nigger-lovin' queer! I hate twisted sister!
that was john

FearFactory
03-10-2006, 08:56 PM
that was john

I noticed. I wouldn't be letting that turd sully your good name.

teh b0lly!!1
03-10-2006, 09:11 PM
john stockton - i delivered pizza to him once and he didnt tip. and his naked child answered the door covered in chocolate. or shit. who knows.

for some reason this REALLY doesnt surprise me.
he just has this face of a jackass who doesnt tip people.

03-10-2006, 09:25 PM
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/060305/chucknorrisprofile2bz_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

03-10-2006, 09:36 PM
http://www.lakerscn.com/bbs/attachment/10_457_744df33fe2acda8.gif

IN YO FACE, WADE!!!

http://www.lakerscn.com/bbs/attachment/10_457_fd0a01de8475763.gif

AGAIN!

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/images/smiles/jam2.gif

neopryn
03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
ulf samuelsson was awesome. his name was ulf, for god's sakes.

Mooney
03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
i was never a fan of bertuzzi. he would just stand in front of the net and bang in rebounds.

i wasn't a fan of how scott stevens would take runs and try and end the career of skill players, either.

dean moriaty
03-11-2006, 12:29 PM
gabriel batistuta

Nothing/everything
03-11-2006, 12:36 PM
gabriel batistuta

well if we're going to talk about argentinan fuckheads playing football i'd like to drop Diego Maradona's name. Sure, technically he was gifted, but to be an absolute top player like Pele, Cruijff, Best or Beckenbauer, your personality outside the pitch also has to be top notch. Pele's been very important for his country, and as an ambassador for football, so have Cruijff and Beckenbauer. Cruijff was one of the world's best trainers during his Barcelona period. And George best was just a great guy. But Maradona has always been an arrogant pityfull cokesnorting piece of shit. Not really the rolemodel you should be in such a position.

dean moriaty
03-11-2006, 01:32 PM
:<harvestmen>D

Voice Implodes
03-11-2006, 03:06 PM
good answers in this thread.

in defense of my picks to a couple people here, i will say i take NOTHING aways frmo the skills of athletes like bryant, bonds, francis, etc. in fact, i would not have wanted to play for the grizzlies either, they were a mickey mouse franchise. but i was how he presented himself in doing so, and the way he just snubbed the entire city, not just the team. at least when Pavel BUre refused to play here, he had enough skill to come out and say it wasn't the fans he didn't like, they always supported him, it was the team management. it pissed me off because it was my team, but i can respect that a little.

i should add some hockey guys to my list here. but i cant believe i forgot T.O.

and how has everyone neglected MIKE TYSON?!?!?!

Theo Fleury, Gary Suter, Joel Otto, and most of the early to mid 90's Flames. It's hard not to jsut feel sorry for Theo though, after everything he went through in Junior. It fucked up Sheldon Kennedy, why wouldn't it fuick him up too?
Dale Hunter (remember the Turgeon hit 45 seconds after the goal anyone?)
Sean Avery
Jeremy Roenick
Ulf
and...
CHRIS CHELIOS!!!!

03-11-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.poseronline.com/kobe.h1.jpg
http://www.poseronline.com/kobe.h2.gif

BumbleBeeMouth
03-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Robbie Savage.

Diego Simeone

Kurt Angle

killer_tomato
03-11-2006, 09:50 PM
probably alan shearer

Nothing/everything
03-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Robbie Savage.

Last year, Blackburn rovers was the toughest team in the english league, no fucking competition, Robbie Savage diving headfirst in the action. Although i agree with you, i do think it's nice that blackburn is performing so well this season.

Nothing/everything
03-12-2006, 10:29 AM
probably alan shearer

he should patent his way of celebrating a goal, fucking hilarious. We were at a Uefa cup match between my team (SC Heerenveen) and Newcastle utd. Someone scored, but we couldn't see who it was. Then the guy started celebrating and then we were sure it was shearer.

dean moriaty
03-12-2006, 10:34 AM
gabriel batistuta
i dislike him so much i had to put his name in the thread once more

dean moriaty
03-12-2006, 10:51 AM
i can't believe i forgot about stephen lee. terrible, pig faced bastard

wally
03-12-2006, 11:09 AM
1. will clark - he was always a pain in the cubs' ass in the late 80s early 90s
2. terrell owens - for making me endure hours and hours of sports talk radio devoted to him being a dick
3. kurt warner - "thank you jesus!!!" after winning the super bowl. jesus doesn't give a shit about you or football
4. the entire roster of the 2003 Florida Marlins except for Derek Lee, Ryan Dempster, and Juan Pierre.

I'm probably the only person in the world who likes Barry Bonds though.

Orenthal James
03-12-2006, 12:30 PM
1. will clark - he was always a pain in the cubs' ass in the late 80s early 90s
2. terrell owens - for making me endure hours and hours of sports talk radio devoted to him being a dick
3. kurt warner - "thank you jesus!!!" after winning the super bowl. jesus doesn't give a shit about you or football
4. the entire roster of the 2003 Florida Marlins except for Derek Lee, Ryan Dempster, and Juan Pierre.

I'm probably the only person in the world who likes Barry Bonds though.
i love barry bonds.

wally
03-12-2006, 12:50 PM
not in that way though

Tchocky
03-14-2006, 09:35 AM
1. Terrell Owens - I hope he goes to the Broncos and ruins Mike Shanahan's career, because I think Skeletor is crazy enough to think that he can control him.

2. Barry Bonds - YOU KNOW YOU DID IT, JUST ADMIT IT. He'll try to pull a Pete Rose in about 15 years and write a tell-all about his steroid use after he finds out that he won't be able to get into the Hall of Fame. What an asshole.

3. Keyshawn Johnson - You're slow, you're nonexsistent in the end zone, and Tampa's defense is the only reason you have a ring. MARVIN HARRISON IS BETTER THAN YOU, SO STFU.

4. Brett Favre - I'm a Lions fan. How can I not despise him??! :p J/K, Favre rules. <font color="black">BLOW PACK BLOW!</font>

bornentertainer
03-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Sean Avery

http://www.everythinghockey.com/WhoIsSeanAvery.mov

Nimrod's Son
03-14-2006, 04:36 PM
oh also Ray Lewis and any other athletes that have killed a guy

Nimrod's Son
03-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Curt Schilling nd his big fat mouth, big fat stomach and fake bloody ankle

shannon
03-14-2006, 04:45 PM

Im with you on this one

Nimrod's Son
03-14-2006, 04:57 PM
the entire roster of the 2003 Florida Marlins except for Derek Lee, Ryan Dempster, and Juan Pierre.

how could you hate mike lowell

the guy was coming back from ball cancer.

ball cancer

Nimrod's Son
03-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Im with you on this one
hey lookie that i just repped you into green

shannon
03-14-2006, 05:00 PM
hey lookie that i just repped you into green

aww thank you :)

SpFission
03-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Scott Brosious
Ron Artest
Latrell Sprewell
Stephon Marbury
Randy Johnson
Gary Sheffield
Jorge Posada

If he becomes pro: Craig Paulus

FearFactory
03-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Curt Schilling

and his jesus & bush nonsense.

Sepiae
03-19-2006, 07:39 PM
1. Alex Rodriguez -- Homeboy needs better handlers and a crash course in PR (you don't have to answer every question!). Seriously, stop caring so deeply about what everyone thinks of you. Talking out of both sides of your mouth hasn't done you any favors. Plus you can't be supporting State one week and then be Duke's #1 fan the next, you fucking douche.

2. Peyton Manning -- How the fuck do you not score a touchdown in the most important game of your career the VERY YEAR YOU BREAK THE RECORD FOR TOUCHDOWN PASSES IN A SEASON??????????????

3. Jason Giambi -- Good thing MLB doesn't run blood tests. Also, he has a really punchable face. He could be the coolest guy in the world but he just looks like a big fucking asshole, much like AJ Pierzynksi.

4. Roger Clemens -- Too many reasons to ennumerate. The list grows daily. It made infinite sense when I found out who was pitching the game the US got elminated from the WBC.

5. Barry Bonds -- I'm not trying to be uncreative. I've always hated that guy. Look in my fourth grade journal, you'll find a very detailed picture of him, cross earring and all with a thought cloud filled with dollar signs, and a one-paragraph explanation of how much I hate him.

jenniferkate
03-19-2006, 08:58 PM

yup

Shapan
03-19-2006, 09:01 PM
ive never liked dirk nowitzki either.

i use to hate kobe but now i feel bad because of all this negative PR stuff hes getting. granted hes an arrogant prick at times but he didnt rape that chick. i think lebron is overhyped, and my favorite player in the nba has always been eddie jones.