View Full Version : I love my I.T. guy

ChristHimself!
02-24-2006, 03:08 AM
He has 50+ Gig of mp3s on a work server the bosses don't know about. He's obviously a stoner and he listens to a lot of good music.

The funny thing is that he seems to be nasty as fuck to people who ask him technical questions if they don't know him. He stands telling them off for literally about 5 minutes, and he's only about 28 maybe, so he's giving people into trouble that are twice his age at times.

He was just standing talking to this pretty useless admin person beside me when I came back to my desk and all I caught was "Yes but you basically do know nothing about it, I need to know more than <i>well normally i just press this magic button and it does everything for me</i>"

FearFactory
02-24-2006, 04:03 AM
what constitutes "good music"? boy george? elton john? placebo?

ChristHimself!
02-24-2006, 04:16 AM
well, comparatively good music compared to 90% of the people who live round here.. he has the entire back catalogue of Air, Beck, Bjork, Blur, NIN, Pink Floyd, QOTSA, Radiohead, The Doors and SP amongst others on the server

Nimrod's Son
02-24-2006, 04:30 AM
hmm

keep your hands to yourself, buddy

ChristHimself!
02-24-2006, 04:33 AM
me? pfft the guy is fugly and pudgy, and has long hair but is balding on top, not for me!

Nimrod's Son
02-24-2006, 05:42 AM
me? pfft the guy is fugly and pudgy, and has long hair but is balding on top, not for me!
uh....
so he's bob hoskins?

ChristHimself!
02-24-2006, 05:43 AM
uh....
so he's bob hoskins?

bob hoskins is not fugly or pudgy, nor does he have long hair

stop trying to kill the dream man!