View Full Version : Men,If you could do this would you? NSFW

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 01:38 PM
http://file004.bebo.com/large/2006/02/21/13/107771734a323202176b21659788l.jpg
I have no idea what pleasure you could give yourself doing that. I thought half the thing about blowjobs was its like feeling your cock is being 'worshipped' by someone else.

Man. I say he's just too lazy to try find someone else to do it.

Grumble
02-23-2006, 01:49 PM
That can't be good for his neck or back, that's literally all I think about when I see that. If I could somehow suck my penis without expending any real effort, I'd probably try it, but I don't think it would become a habit.

Dead
02-23-2006, 02:01 PM
I would give it a try I suppose. I think I'd use the pull out method.

Voice Implodes
02-23-2006, 02:28 PM
probably not. can't say i desire having cum in my mouth.

Mooney
02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
somehow i knew that's what this thread was going to be about. i'd try it, for sure. i'm not sure how pleasurable it would be, though.

Nimrod's Son
02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
I thought half the thing about blowjobs was its like feeling your cock is being 'worshipped' by someone else.
seriously?

man chicks are dumb

Mariner
02-23-2006, 02:36 PM
man chicks think highly of themselves

</>

Esty
02-23-2006, 02:43 PM
um, no.

Toast
02-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I would. Why not? I've had dreams where I can.

agenda suicide
02-23-2006, 03:03 PM
probably not. can't say i desire having cum in my mouth.
yes, now why would women want that too? I don't think it matters who the hell you are, people just fall into "yes please, blow a huge load in my mouth" or "no thank you."

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 04:11 PM
seriously?

man chicks are dumb
Well not half of it.. maybe 10% percent? Oh fuck I don't know I'm not a dude.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 04:13 PM
yes, now why would women want that too? I don't think it matters who the hell you are, people just fall into "yes please, blow a huge load in my mouth" or "no thank you."
ie spit or swallow. I am neither. When they say Don't stop..it means..stop..now..and pull away. or BAM..right in the kisser (or however that saying goes) ;)

Nimrod's Son
02-23-2006, 05:11 PM
ie spit or swallow. I am neither. When they say Don't stop..it means..stop..now..and pull away. or BAM..right in the kisser (or however that saying goes) ;)
if you don't take a shot in the mouth you're a bad girlfriend

bardy
02-23-2006, 05:15 PM
is there even really such a thing as BAD head? well, given that teeth aren't involved.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 05:29 PM
if you don't take a shot in the mouth you're a bad girlfriend
Or maybe he's just considerate. I said how would you feel if some dude shot a load into your mouth?

''point taken''

bardy
02-23-2006, 05:34 PM
its really not that big of a deal...? I mean you take shots of liqour that tastes equally bad.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Hmm.. good point actually. Mm ..jagermeister.

Nimrod's Son
02-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Or maybe he's just considerate. I said how would you feel if some dude shot a load into your mouth?

''point taken''what do you mean point taken, dummy

I'm not a homosexual, but if I were into dudes I imagine I would

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 06:04 PM
You know what..along that line I was talking to a classmate today (raging mo) and he says he is completely gay (obviously) but he just can't take it up the ass or do anything too extreme. He says a lot of his gay friends feel the same but just dont want to say it to anyone. I don't really get it . Oh well. each to their own.

sweet17
02-23-2006, 06:12 PM
is there even really such a thing as BAD head? well, given that teeth aren't involved.
Yes.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes.
Celebrate March 20th - Steak And Blowjob Day
Language version: English | Deutsch | Français
StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter
Guys, you know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do love them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it.

Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 20th. Its like a perpetual love machine!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJs.

sweet17
02-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Thank you. Now I have something to look forward to.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 06:24 PM
But can she cook steak? I can cook a mean steak. Fuck i want steak,:(

Esty
02-23-2006, 06:27 PM
March 20th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it.

Can't wait to see the hallmark card for this.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 06:30 PM
no no the point is no cards, no fancy smancy, just steak and a bj!

Esty
02-23-2006, 06:33 PM
hmmm, I didn't read that part. :erm: Ok, works for me.

laradelocke
02-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Its a tree friendly holiday!

Pity bout the cows though :(