View Full Version : you think it's difficult to be a noob on netphoria?

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 10:15 AM
don't go to this board, it will be hard to get accepted:

http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontroldiscussionforumfrm40

it is populated by people who are suffering from schizophrenia and a number of trolls from something awful (the link got posted on the site today. the whole board will probably be closed down shortly). the people who are mentally ill are trying to swap information on how to fight the PERPS (ie the people who are trying to control their minds and reading their thoughts) but at the same time, they suspect that the other users are part of the conspiracy. heres a fascinating thread:

http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontroldiscussionforumfrm40.showMessage?topic ID=994.topic

the guy has apparently managed to make the PERPS mind reading and thought sendning techniques to backfire. they plant voices in his head, but he has found a way to make them hear things in their heads as well. the others start to debate the moral issues of a victim tormenting the PERPS with mind tricks.

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 10:19 AM
I mean this is completely mental:

Here are the things I think are indicative of involvement in some program (not necessarily Monarch, but that term has begun to be used to refer to all the ops that Richard Helms destroyed the paperwork on in 1973):

1. The memory of being sold by one businessman to another during the winter of 1974-75 while sitting in a restaurant just off a Pittsburgh PA highway.

2. The presence in my mind of a second personality who calls herself “Lily” who I suspect was the one who took over for many of the “dates” that another owner sent me on--for me, at that time, they were “missing time.”

3. The presence in my life for a number of years of a mercenary soldier who worked for the CIA.

4. The discovery in 1983 of a bank account in another name, but with its application made out in my handwriting, using my social security number, containing hundreds of dollars, even though I was very poor.

5. Finding myself in the lobby of a large office building during the winter of 2004, with no memory of how I got there or what I’d done.

6. An hour and a half of missing time after returning home from a walk on May 7, 2005.

7. The strange, controlling behavior of a man I knew from 1969 until around 1980, when he visited me with 2 strange men and attempted to access me, repeating a nonsense phrase over and over again, failed and then attempted to rape me. (possible disputed ownership/change of codes)

8. A belief that I was an alien abductee, based upon a sighting of a UFO in the late 1960’s and much missing time dating from my early childhood. (see Cannon’s “The Controllers”)

9. Bizarre abductions from 1984 until 1991 by military personnel, called MILABs by other alien abductees, that began with a loud man’s voice in my head (implant), followed by unconsciousness.

10. Contact with a victim/handler who orchestrated our move into a condo where I was isolated during the day and frequently MILABed, and who later came to me for help escaping the Satanists who were ritually abusing her daughter.

The rest of the list consists of the ways in which I fit parameters revealed by other survivors as being typical of Monarch slaves:

11. A (prior, unrelated) diagnosis by a psychiatrist of dissociative tendencies, even though I hid ALL my missing time incidents from him.

12. Singled out in 4th grade for a “smart kids classes” (in the1950’s when no such classes existed) which I would be unable to remember at all afterwards.

13. Exact IQ said to be a Monarch candidate prerequisite.

14. Highly creative--artist & writer, also said to be a requirement, at least for slaves destined for mainly being used as Betas.

15. Ethnicity--Irish, Scottish and Welsh, among the preferred, genetically dissociative-tendency-prone ethnicities named in survivors’ testimonies.

There are many more indicators, but they’re fairly minor when compared to the ones above and could be suggestive of things other than mind control, but these are the main ones--the ones that can lift me out of disbelief when it hits. What are yours??

LilyPat

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 10:23 AM
this is awesome:

The first thing that happened that led me to dismiss the schizophrenia thing was that I was physically grabbed by something invisible and thrown up against a wall very forcibly. Something very short and very powerful got up into my face and screeched at me, "You're going to pay for killing our operatives" (Its words, not mine). It was very physical, very strong, and very, very noticeable, and the voice that spoke was not in my head...it was outside and sounded as clear as any person speaking to me in the same room as me.

laradelocke
02-05-2006, 10:39 AM
wtf! I read a few threads and I honestly have no idea what's going on.. especially in this one:

http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontroldiscussionforumfrm40.showMessage?topic ID=1015.topic

noyen
02-05-2006, 10:48 AM
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/perpsurvey.htm

you should fill this out, perp.

laradelocke
02-05-2006, 10:50 AM
By submitting answers to a few questions below, you will get a chance to tell your story in complete anonymity. While we all want the torture you are heaping on us to stop, at the same time, we would like to know something about you as well.

Ahh...BSDM crowd obviously :)

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
wtf! I read a few threads and I honestly have no idea what's going on.. especially in this one:

http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontroldiscussionforumfrm40.showMessage?topic ID=1015.topic

i've actually read so much that it makes sense to me now. the guys perps are not only using the ordinary v2k method of mindreading and thought planting, but also a new technique that enables them to have direct control over his body movements.

laradelocke
02-05-2006, 11:00 AM
What's the v2k method when it's at home?

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 11:09 AM
i suppose that the v2k method can be used from afar. the perps have psychic abilities, they can use electromagnetic radiation and satelites to transmit information into your head.

Karl Connor
02-05-2006, 11:26 AM
this forum seems awesome! thanx for the heads-up

laradelocke
02-05-2006, 11:49 AM
i suppose that the v2k method can be used from afar. the perps have psychic abilities, they can use electromagnetic radiation and satelites to transmit information into your head.
Shit really??? :erm: Wheres me tinfoil.... ;)

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 11:50 AM
this forum seems awesome! thanx for the heads-up

np dude.

Karl Connor
02-05-2006, 11:55 AM
its a shame about the influx of trolls going on there; i wish it'd be a little easier to dileneate the flaimbait from genuine stupidity/insanity.

oh well. i had to go thru the same thing with the incest board. good things come to those who wait

Dead
02-05-2006, 01:22 PM
I mean this is completely mental:

Holy shit!

Dead
02-05-2006, 01:26 PM
I ran into this guy a couple days ago who used to be my best friend when I was a kid. I hadn't talked to him for years but members of my family have run into him so I knew he had schizophrenia. Anyway I was walking down one side of the street and he was on the other side and he yelled out to me Hi etc. and I said how's it going and at full volume he yells back across the street "Oh you know, schizophrenia is schizophrenia." and continues talking at full volume. People on the street just stopped to listen. I was sort of doing this face: :erm:

wpc33
02-05-2006, 01:54 PM
12. Singled out in 4th grade for a “smart kids classes” (in the1950’s when no such classes existed) which I would be unable to remember at all afterwards.
DUH. You sure were "special" alright. Yeah, the short bus is really an alien spacecraft too
There are many more indicators, but they’re fairly minor when compared to the ones above and could be suggestive of things other than mind control, but these are the main ones--the ones that can lift me out of disbelief when it hits. What are yours??

These people have delusions of grandeur, and I should know, being a liscenced pyschoanalyst....but damn, what a load of crap that gets regurgetated and passed around through each in the looney-group. This can't be healthy for someone with such problems, can it? "Confirmation". Like a board for little kids who believe in monsters under the bed. Good luck convincing lil Johnny that the boogeyman in his closet is his wild imagination. Not when Mommy has to compete with 200 of his peers telling him otherwise. You know? I feel sad for them.

Oh, BTW, I read in a blurb feeature in our paper called wild planet or something, scientifically, the tinfoil hat actually amplifies signals to the brain.

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 06:20 PM
yeah. they're even mentioning that some posts can be "triggering", so i suppose that psychotic symptoms can be amplified a lot by reading stuff like that. you have a fairly normal day, read a post and spend the next 7 hours being scared of someone whistling in the woods outside your house.

dean_r_koontz
02-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh, BTW, I read in a blurb feeature in our paper called wild planet or something, scientifically, the tinfoil hat actually amplifies signals to the brain.

information meant to misguide from the perps, i'm sure. don't worry laradelocke, you'll be safe in the basement with a couple of inches of tinfoil wrapped around your head.

wally
02-05-2006, 07:21 PM
THe first thing I clicked on...

lower your mind's tone.

and lower voice tone

and lower eyebrow's ends

and pull down face skin with your hands

and touch your eye covers with wire when you sleep

rotate your ordinary standing or sitting direction

It's almost like Haiku.

smashingjj
02-05-2006, 08:31 PM
i do all of this on a regular basis. bunch of pussies.

noir cat
02-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I filled out the survey as "Dr. Phil".