2Marlon2Brando
01-03-2006, 09:32 PM
i bet she is pretty excited. it is like 80 degrees here

yo soy el mejor
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
xoxoxoxo

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 12:27 AM
hey stinkys, i found some internet that i can steal in the courtyard. it's 10:30 and i am sitting outside in a t-shirt. woo hoo hoo.

i've missed you.

wHATcOLOR
01-04-2006, 12:30 AM
put on some pants !!!

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by big white horse hung
put on some pants !!!

not a chance jerome, not a chance. i have to take advantage of this heat wave.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 12:41 AM
unfortunately i have seen all there is to see in about 30 minutes.

that was lame.

sleep tight, people.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:13 AM
i just wanted to tell you that i lied and i am back. i am also wearing pants.

2Marlon2Brando
01-04-2006, 01:13 AM
hows the new place

Karl Connor
01-04-2006, 01:15 AM
how far away are you from spring liz? (give a ballpark estimate)

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:18 AM
it's good. my mom is working me like a slave. she wants everything in top shape before she leaves on thursday. she knows i would leave everything in the boxes for months if she didn't make me take it all out. that's pretty sad, i guess, but it's the way i work. so everything is out of the boxes and we are putting some final touches on the place. i think tomorrow we're going to go out and see some sights. she leaves on thursday. i took the bus for the first time today. it was a bus like any other bus and i was able to pay and exit the bus without looking like a fool or freaking out, so i am feeling pretty comfortable. all in all, things are going good. oh except that i spent way too much money at super target and now i really really need a job, but hey that's life.

did you have a good new year's eve?

Karl Connor
01-04-2006, 01:20 AM
i didnt do anything for newyears because there were too many cops out and i didn't want to stay at anybody's place for the night. its cool though b/c i got some practicing in

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
how far away are you from spring liz? (give a ballpark estimate)

pretty far. :/ mapquest says 28 miles or 32 minutes.

i live at 1414 richmond ave in zip code 77006.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:24 AM
i didnt do anything for newyears because there were too many cops out and i didn't want to stay at anybody's place for the night. its cool though b/c i got some practicing in

i read poems to my mom at my dining room table. this is at least year #2 that i was basically a total loser, but i didn't mind. before i die i have to have at least one really amazing new year's eve. i have faith in myself.

Karl Connor
01-04-2006, 01:25 AM
well considering that i used to drive down to friendswood and UH on a daily basis it shouldn't be a thing. though i admit i'm alot lazier about driving to places now. i haven't seen kevin in a coon's age b/c of this

Elvis The Fat Years
01-04-2006, 01:30 AM
i dont like when other people are warm and im cold.

and people who wear pants piss me off.

Karl Connor
01-04-2006, 01:32 AM
do you prefer dresses?

i do. on the weekends

Elvis The Fat Years
01-04-2006, 01:34 AM
yes. i like to wear dresses.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Elvis The Fat Years
i dont like when other people are warm and im cold.

and people who wear pants piss me off.

are you happy that you avoided me for 7+ years in chicago? i'm not. :( so i'm going to revel in my warm weather.

i'm wearing pajama pants if that makes it any better.

i prefer skirts, but i don't like dresses too much. maybe i will after i get in better shape.

did you notice that i like to hear myself talk? i did.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 01:47 AM
well considering that i used to drive down to friendswood and UH on a daily basis it shouldn't be a thing. though i admit i'm alot lazier about driving to places now. i haven't seen kevin in a coon's age b/c of this

party at my place. i bought my 30 pack of miller high life and i think i have 24 of them left. i think i have some cool neighbors.

Nimrod's Son
01-04-2006, 04:31 AM
great idea to post your address on a public messageboard

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 03:25 PM
i don't care.

i guess i should but i really don't.

plus there are like 500 units in my complex.

plus i just really don't care.

but you probably know better than me about these things.

Geek USA
01-04-2006, 03:30 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii liz.

let's party.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 03:39 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiii geo

you have my address

noir cat
01-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Holla.

noir cat
01-04-2006, 04:03 PM
And just in case you're wondering, no, I don't mean "hola". I mean HOLLA.

Krazee's Ghost
01-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Liz, I'm glad things are working out for you out there...I'm jealous. Its like 20 here still...oooh warm spell!! =\

We went out to your dad/Brenda's for New Years, I got to call my Mom at midnight and tell her how cool 2006 is (my first year not being in Central time) ;)

When we left it was 68º and 6 hours later in Chicago it was 25º And now I'm sick. :cry:

I took some pictures and posted a few in the pic post thread if you wanna take a look...Marley and Jack even got along pretty well! (Just a few snaps and snarls)

Anyhow, I'm glad you're happy about the move...see? All that stress for nothing ;) You made it! Enjoy the weather :)

netphoria
01-04-2006, 06:15 PM
i just wonder what makes her think that i want to see her

Andy /
01-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by netphoria

Her actual words were

"Tell Netphoria I'll see her next Tuesday"

Obviously she's a liar and an ingrate, but I always thought you were a he.

Rockin' Cherub
01-04-2006, 07:52 PM
i waited for you to appear. what's up

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by noir cat
Holla.

when i say holla i sound really stupid, so hi ;)

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Krazee's Ghost
Hey Liz, I'm glad things are working out for you out there...I'm jealous. Its like 20 here still...oooh warm spell!! =\

We went out to your dad/Brenda's for New Years, I got to call my Mom at midnight and tell her how cool 2006 is (my first year not being in Central time) ;)

When we left it was 68º and 6 hours later in Chicago it was 25º And now I'm sick. :cry:

I took some pictures and posted a few in the pic post thread if you wanna take a look...Marley and Jack even got along pretty well! (Just a few snaps and snarls)

Anyhow, I'm glad you're happy about the move...see? All that stress for nothing ;) You made it! Enjoy the weather :)

i'm happy it all went well and i'm sorry you feel bad. i always get sick when i travel between cynthiana and chicago.
i guess the hard part for me starts now but i hope it will all go well. i have to find a job and make the right life for myself. there is a guy from cynthiana who lives down here just a few blocks away from me, and he and his girlfriend and their friend are taking me out on friday to chinatown, so that should be cool. i really think i will be fine and i hope i like it well and find a good job and don't wander into the wrong place and get shot. i'm uncomfortable that i don't know the turf well, but once my mom is gone and i can wander around, i will probably begin to feel better. i just need to buy a bus pass and ride all sorts of routes and get a feel for the place. thanks for thinking of me. i hope you have a nice year, too.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-04-2006, 09:06 PM

you hurt my feelings

beef curtains
01-04-2006, 09:59 PM
i looked at those apartments

netphoria
01-05-2006, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

you hurt my feelings aww, you know i love you. i love every single one of you.

2Marlon2Brando
01-05-2006, 09:45 AM
i am looking at a top floor of a house at the corner of richmond and montrose saturday. i am pretty excited

dean_r_koontz
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM

when i say holla i sound really stupid, so hi ;)

liz disses noir cat. what's next? obscured vs mooney?

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by beef curtains
i looked at those apartments

cool. where did you end up living?

i definitely settled by moving into here. i liked the location and i wasn't visiting Houston for long enough to be very choosy. even though i like my place okay, i wish i had taken more time to find something cooler. i keep thinking of my old apartment in
Lakeview in Chicago... i only signed a 6 month lease so if i like it down here and if i actually find a job, i can always move someplace i like more in june.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 2Marlon2Brando
i am looking at a top floor of a house at the corner of richmond and montrose saturday. i am pretty excited

i'm pretty excited, too. that's awesome. are you looking with one of your buddies?

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by dean_r_koontz

liz disses noir cat. what's next? obscured vs mooney?

i wasn't dissing her, but now that i think about it she might sound as stupid as me if she said holla.

2Marlon2Brando
01-05-2006, 02:41 PM

i'm pretty excited, too. that's awesome. are you looking with one of your buddies?

nope, just me, it is a one bedroom

wHATcOLOR
01-05-2006, 02:57 PM

i wasn't dissing her, but now that i think about it she might sound as stupid as me if she said holla.

ohhh, diss !!

Mariner
01-05-2006, 02:58 PM

awesome. i am living in the top floor of a house. it's as small as a one bedroom place, but it has two.

liz, i'm glad the move went well. here's to you finding a good job!

beef curtains
01-05-2006, 03:23 PM

cool. where did you end up living?

i definitely settled by moving into here. i liked the location and i wasn't visiting Houston for long enough to be very choosy. even though i like my place okay, i wish i had taken more time to find something cooler. i keep thinking of my old apartment in
Lakeview in Chicago... i only signed a 6 month lease so if i like it down here and if i actually find a job, i can always move someplace i like more in june.

On Almeda near OST
it was called Versailles Park

I had to look up the name... god how quickly i forget things

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 08:50 PM

i had a look at the corner and there's a CVS, a Shell and two banks. which one are you living over?

:]

JK, i know you must just mean close to that corner. well i hope you like the place and i hope i am not too envious of it if it is cooler than my place. i guess i am probably welcome over there anyway. you are welcome over here. if you get that place it's just 3 blocks or so from my place!

i got a phone line but it is not working and i did not purchase the protection plan so now i have to pay for someone to come fix it. darn it.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by beef curtains

On Almeda near OST
it was called Versailles Park

I had to look up the name... god how quickly i forget things

ha, someday soon i will figure out where almeda is and what OST means.

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Mariner

liz, i'm glad the move went well. here's to you finding a good job!

thank you!

are you still thinking of moving or not anytime soon? think twice. it's cool to move, but if you're in a cool place with good friends you'll probably miss them. i miss a lot of stuff about chicago already but i am happy i am here.

2Marlon2Brando
01-05-2006, 09:05 PM
ha, someday soon i will figure out where almeda is and what OST means.

two roads, almeda and old spanish trail

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 09:08 PM

two roads, almeda and old spanish trail

you are a good decoder

thank you

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM
i also just want to tell anyone who is reading this that the houston public transit doesn't seem too bad at all!

Karl Connor
01-05-2006, 09:28 PM
do you think you're going to be able to get around as well as you did the chicago transit?

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 09:44 PM
do you think you're going to be able to get around as well as you did the chicago transit?

i actually think so. we'll see. i am a little intimidated because this place is so big and there are some weird things, like there seems to be a Rice that runs North-South and one that runs East-West, but that is probably just a misunderstanding on my part, and as long as i'm not in a hurry i am really excellent at identifying when i have gone the wrong way and correcting the problem.

so far i can get up and down Richmond, downtown, and to the airport and back home just fine.

Karl Connor
01-05-2006, 09:49 PM
i guess as long as you're situated in the city area it shouldn't be too much of a fuss.

alot of ppl at my work don't have rides either so i usually take them home for free or for a few bucks. it reminds me of how much i take my car for granted

2Marlon2Brando
01-05-2006, 11:17 PM
do you work at yellow cab

Karl Connor
01-05-2006, 11:22 PM
clean out your PM box Ms Popular

pink_ribbon_scars
01-05-2006, 11:29 PM
:D working on it chief