View Full Version : Boner Or Shotfullofhimself

Boner
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Who has more redeeming qualities including but not limited to sense of humor, contributions to netphoria and society and general, pompousness, and, of course, penis size.

ChristHimself!
12-19-2005, 11:41 AM
so obviously up yourself, if you're trying to be funny and put shotfullofhimself at least put arse of arses too, it makes more sense

ChristHimself!
12-19-2005, 11:45 AM
oh plus, it's obvious what's going to happen if i get more votes than you do legitimately, mr-has-about-30-trolls

Izzle
12-19-2005, 11:57 AM
paul, you're taking him too seriously

keep humoring him and he'll win

ChristHimself!
12-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Izzle
paul, you're taking him too seriously

keep humoring him and he'll win

Och, it doesn't really bother me dude, as i say half the votes will be his and im not sad enough to start a popularity contest on the internet. And I've not avoided being banned from the board because I'm mates with a mod. He can have his wee internet games if they make his life better.

Izzle
12-19-2005, 12:02 PM
friends in high places eh

sweet

who's got my back if i'm going down tho?

neopryn
12-19-2005, 12:03 PM
ace is a hall of fame boarder. shotfull is a passing phase who earned his stripes by being nauseatingly nice to everybody. no contest.

Boner
12-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ChristHimself!

Och, it doesn't really bother me dude, as i say half the votes will be his and im not sad enough to start a popularity contest on the internet. And I've not avoided being banned from the board because I'm mates with a mod. He can have his wee internet games if they make his life better.

You sure seem concerned with the popularity contest given you've already voiced your concern over the accuracy of the results.

Aren't you a dudesmoocher anyway? You're probably going to die of AIDS soon anyway. Burn in hell cocktoucher.

Boner
12-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Izzle
friends in high places eh

sweet

who's got my back if i'm going down tho?

sppunk has never got me unbanned.

Nimrod's Son
12-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Boner

sppunk has never got me unbanned. sppunk should be demoted

his ascendence to admin was 100% my decision but he still hasn't even figured out how to use the admin panel

mistle
12-19-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/articles/images/JonLizette.gif

neopryn
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM

Och, it doesn't really bother me dude, as i say half the votes will be his and im not sad enough to start a popularity contest on the internet. And I've not avoided being banned from the board because I'm mates with a mod. He can have his wee internet games if they make his life better. and yet you're the one who devotes half his posts to taking shots at ace. yeah, you're so far above a popularity contest.

neopryn
12-19-2005, 12:29 PM
i'm so fucking pissed right now.

sppunk
12-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
sppunk should be demoted

his ascendence to admin was 100% my decision but he still hasn't even figured out how to use the admin panel No, I can use it - but 40 percent of the time it freezes completely when you go into a personal user's options.

Boner
12-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
and yet you're the one who devotes half his posts to taking shots at ace. yeah, you're so far above a popularity contest.

yeah and hes probably PMing all his cronies right now in search of votes.

ChristHimself!
12-19-2005, 12:35 PM
I got bored of flaming people years ago, at the end of my teens. It's so boring, anyone can do it. It's old, thats why affect is gone from here. I'm nice to people who seem like decent people, nowadays, if I don't like someone I tend to just not direct any posts towards them.

Originally posted by neopryn
and yet you're the one who devotes half his posts to taking shots at ace.

I've mentioned my distaste for him in roughly 5 posts maybe? But I didn't turn round asking for high fives after I did it. I just wanted to voice it because it boggled my mind that no one else had. He's like a sports obsessed affect who isn't as good at insulting people, and needs trolls to make people laugh.

mistle
12-19-2005, 12:36 PM
http://www.ces.purdue.edu/pork/images/ansci/mating.jpg

Boner
12-19-2005, 04:10 PM

I've mentioned my distaste for him in roughly 5 posts maybe? But I didn't turn round asking for high fives after I did it. I just wanted to voice it because it boggled my mind that no one else had. He's like a sports obsessed affect who isn't as good at insulting people, and needs trolls to make people laugh.

Try 500 cocktoucher.

mistle
12-19-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.grimstudios.com/SGrimandowebPage/2-04Update/UnicornPaintingDetail.jpg