View Full Version : Winter Equinox, Holy Fuck, Caribou

spring
12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
awesome show last night at the Casbah in Hamilton.

I got The Milk of Human Kindness on vinyl and got it autographed too.. :D it was an awesome awesome show, so I'm thinking of actually going to see Caribou again tonight at Lee's in Toronto. I know some of you are going, right...? Jan? Who's opening and at what time does the show actually start?

House of Bread
12-12-2005, 12:52 PM
they kick ass live

RopeyLopey
12-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by spring

Who's opening and at what time does the show actually start?

The ticket says doors at 8pm, but the Lee's website says:
guest TBA at 9pm, caribout at 10.15 pm.

I will be there with one girl from Virginia (no, it's not vipbrj and no it's not my girlfriend ;)) - looking forward to see you there or you know what - we will leave Sidney Smith hall at 9 pm and we will walk there, so feel free to join us.

spring
12-12-2005, 03:28 PM
ok Jan, well, have a good time, I'm sure you'll like the show. I might show up there maybe a little later. I'm trying to see if another friend of mine would like to come.

RopeyLopey
12-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by spring
ok Jan, well, have a good time, I'm sure you'll like the show. I might show up there maybe a little later. I'm trying to see if another friend of mine would like to come. alright, we won't wait for you.
see you there

Ensoul
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Winter Equinox is great.

RopeyLopey
12-13-2005, 11:21 AM
did you make it? They were....they were great. Dan was totally exhausted at the end, but he was sooo happy.

BTW that support band - forbidden deer love - jesus christ that was the worst band I've ever seen. I suspect Dan for picking them just to make Caribou really shine and people to be grateful they've finally made it to the stage.

forbidden deer love never ever again.

phaedrus
12-13-2005, 02:39 PM
man, i wish Snaith was coming back to Kingston on this tour. i missed him last time he was here because it was after my last exam of the semester and i went and partied with classmates

RopeyLopey
12-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by phaedrus
man, i wish Snaith was coming back to Kingston on this tour. i missed him last time he was here because it was after my last exam of the semester and i went and partied with classmates he said it was their last show for some time as they will be working on some new material.

ProgressChrome
12-15-2005, 05:14 AM
the hamilton show was so awesome.
i was so honoured to be opening for caribou. dan snaith is the nicest guy.

holy fuck were amazing too... wow.

phaedrus
12-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey
he said it was their last show for some time as they will be working on some new material.
both bad news and good news. but i think the latter outweighs the former