Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:37 PM
you shouldnt have had premarital sex.

mercurial
11-30-2005, 11:39 PM
sew the vagina closed and join a nunnery

Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
i think one time i saw a girl get her vagina lips pierced together.

yeah, i did.

it was weird

Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
like four or five times or something like that

neopryn
11-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Orenthal James
i think one time i saw a girl get her vagina lips pierced together.

yeah, i did.

it was weird you actually saw the procedure?

Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
you actually saw the procedure? it wasnt really a procedure, but they had her those ob/gyn chairs with her legs strapped down and they did something where they puffed her lips up, and they they just pierced them together a bunch of times, and they they undid the piercings right after and i think he may have fucked her, but i cant recall.

DeadSwan
11-30-2005, 11:43 PM
http://www.oreliete.net/sibania/Art.Joie-de-vivre-B-18cm.jpg

DeadSwan
11-30-2005, 11:44 PM
it wasnt really a procedure, but they had her those ob/gyn chairs with her legs strapped down and they did something where they puffed her lips up, and they they just pierced them together a bunch of times, and they they undid the piercings right after and i think he may have fucked her, but i cant recall.

wtf

WHERE DO YOU LIVE

ZAMBIA

???

mpp
11-30-2005, 11:44 PM
dead swan for what it's worth i think you're super attractive

but i've never seen a picture of you so who knows?

i just think you're cool and funny

Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:45 PM
i was gonna make some comment about how it might have been that one girl who posts here who does that kind of extreme body modification.

then i realized that girl is you, Deadswan, so that joke probably wouldnt have worked

Orenthal James
11-30-2005, 11:45 PM
wait you are the person who did that thing with the back hanging, right/

DeadSwan
11-30-2005, 11:46 PM
wait you are the person who did that thing with the back hanging, right/

fuck no

DeadSwan
11-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by mpp

i just think you're cool and funny

MusicMan4
11-30-2005, 11:48 PM
i kind of wish i could rewind back to when i was still a straight edge and never get into drugs and alcohol

i'm addidcted to weed and i'm a borderline alcoholic
its more fun, but i feel bad about it

Orenthal James
Originally posted by DeadSwan

fuck no well goddamn who is then

Junebug

wtf

WHERE DO YOU LIVE

ZAMBIA

???

seriously, dude. where the heck where you when you witnessed this.

neopryn
11-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by mpp
dead swan for what it's worth i think you're super attractive

but i've never seen a picture of you so who knows?

i just think you're cool and funny yeah she is gorgeous and smart and funny but tries to be all emo. i hate her.

DeadSwan
11-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
yeah she is gorgeous and smart and funny but tries to be all emo. i hate her.

hey, i'm crazier than you

wanna fight

ammy
12-01-2005, 12:02 AM
sean, your sig is teh coolies.

pink_ribbon_scars
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM

hey, i'm crazier than you

wanna fight

this is really weird, but sometimes when i imagine you, i imagine you wandering around alone or with some purist hipsters, swigging cheap vodka from a fifth in a paper bag, taking the alleys and pissing in them whenever you feel the need. you're loud and you're funny and you're really sarcastic. that's what i imagine. i feel like if i stood beside you i'd seem like the most boring vanilla person in the world.

heh, it's funny but i had forgotten that the title of this thread is "how do i get my innocence back."

uh, start shopping at The Limited and only hang out at the public library. brush and floss twice a day and eat a well balanced diet. that should do the trick.

Nimrod's Son
12-01-2005, 12:53 AM
If you fuck enough people, the odometer on your vagina rolls back to zero

Axis of Action
12-01-2005, 01:11 AM
you can have part of mine, it's still intact

mxzombie
12-01-2005, 01:26 AM
well goddamn who is then blackfaerie

Axis of Action
12-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
i kind of wish i could rewind back to when i was still a straight edge and never get into drugs and alcohol

i'm addidcted to weed and i'm a borderline alcoholic
its more fun, but i feel bad about it

haha yeahhhhhhh

ohhhhhhh this semester

Lucy Sky Diamonds
12-01-2005, 01:30 AM
It might involve eating Play-Doh, but I think it's doable.

12-01-2005, 02:08 AM
Once a ho, always a ho.

Orenthal James
12-01-2005, 07:44 AM
i was sitting in front of this computer, i think. perhaps i was on my laptop.

i didnt think it was that big a deal. i think she may have been on drugs.

mirrar
12-01-2005, 09:13 AM
if you mean inoocence in terms of just feeling like a kid and seeing everything for the first time, mushrooms and acid actually let me do that. it's probably not the same for anyone but they really take away the jaded sense of having seen things before and not appreciating beauty like you used to.

ChristHimself!
12-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by mirrar
if you mean inoocence in terms of just feeling like a kid and seeing everything for the first time, mushrooms and acid actually let me do that. it's probably not the same for anyone but they really take away the jaded sense of having seen things before and not appreciating beauty like you used to.

This is so so true, lets be labelled as drug dependant together. I've not done mushrooms for about a year and a half now, not had acid for longer, but when you are tripping you totally get the wide eyed wonderment thing going on. Anything you can pick up becomes an impressive toy, and new surroundings are fascinating. It's totally like being a kid, except the walls breathe, you get massive pupils, see crazy hallucinations AND DIE FROM THE STRYCHNINE STAYING IN YOUR SPINE DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!? ABOUT THE STRYCHNINE?!?!!

mirrar
12-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ChristHimself!

This is so so true, lets be labelled as drug dependant together. I've not done mushrooms for about a year and a half now, not had acid for longer, but when you are tripping you totally get the wide eyed wonderment thing going on. Anything you can pick up becomes an impressive toy, and new surroundings are fascinating. It's totally like being a kid, except the walls breathe, you get massive pupils, see crazy hallucinations AND DIE FROM THE STRYCHNINE STAYING IN YOUR SPINE DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!? ABOUT THE STRYCHNINE?!?!! :love:

in terms of dependence, hallucinogens are actually some of the most harmless drugs because after a really good trip, i think most people don't fiend for them again like stimulants/opiates just because it's so satisfying and they can carry those memories along with them, and may not want to trip again for a while. i didn't do acid to feel like a kid again, it was just a consequence of it, and the main reason i still do it from time to time is to share the experience of doing it with my friends. it's actually quite beautiful.

the
12-01-2005, 09:44 AM
look at you dirty people putting drugs in the same context as innocence.

get a unicorn, meghan. they are magical.

the
12-01-2005, 09:46 AM
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1092/images/250x1000/unicorn.jpg

*we should hang out someday :o
with liz. wouldn;t that be awesome?! fuck

the
12-01-2005, 09:47 AM
http://www.dotsloft.co.uk/images/boarandchums6.jpg

here. liz can be the duck, you can be the unicron and i can be the monkeypig.

ChristHimself!
12-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by mirrar
:love:
i think most people don't fiend for them again like stimulants/opiates just because it's so satisfying and they can carry those memories along with them,

for real

if only i wasn't dying from the strychnine though, i noticed you happened to sidestep THAT issue missy!

pink_ribbon_scars
12-01-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by the
http://www.dotsloft.co.uk/images/boarandchums6.jpg

here. liz can be the duck, you can be the unicron and i can be the monkeypig.

i love you.

we really need to all live in NYC at the same time. we would have the best time. i know i'm down. i just need time to get a job and a duck suit.

Nimrod's Son
12-01-2005, 01:19 PM
I want to live in a Three's Company apt with Liz and Meghan

Except I will not pretend to be gay. And Meghan will be like Chrissy and she'll move out and we'll have a rotating new roomate every now and then

mirrar
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by the
look at you dirty people putting drugs in the same context as innocence.

get a unicorn, meghan. they are magical. this obviously coming from someone with little drug experience. hallucinogens and unicorns have far more in common than you think.

the
12-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

i love you.

we really need to all live in NYC at the same time. we would have the best time. i know i'm down. i just need time to get a job and a duck suit.

:)
maaaaaaan... that would rule
we could hire nairb to be our houseboy D:

DeadSwan
12-01-2005, 04:21 PM
this thread has made me smile

GOOD JOB, NETPHORIA

Axis of Action
12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
this thread has made me smile

GOOD JOB, NETPHORIA