View Full Version : machina II shuffle

zbeast78
11-25-2005, 10:07 AM
this may be sacriledge i'm suggesting here, but has anyone re-shuffled the tracklist & running order of machina II for their personal use? I have to admit the machina II i listen to now is vastly different than the one posted. I mean seriously, who needs that many versions of glass & if there's a god?

tcm
11-25-2005, 10:34 AM
"that many" being one?

McMurderson
11-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Sometimes when I'm feeling courageous, I press the random shuffle button. :cool:

TIMb
11-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by McMurderson
Sometimes when I'm feeling courageous, I press the random shuffle button. :cool:

:eek:

intense!

zbeast78
11-25-2005, 10:56 AM
i knew this was a stupid post when i started it. i was just curious because i assumed some of you did the same thing, & was wondering which changes other people made. I for one kept it as a double cd, bumped off 1 of the glass' themes & the full band if there is a god, also bumped off the remixes (try, heavy metal, blue skies), threw on the unreleased songs from Judas-O, switched the speed kills with the b-side version, added the few unreleased songs from the machina acoustic demos, i even switched in my body for the glass and the machines of god version. lots of butchering, but i think it turned out pretty good.

TIMb
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by zbeast78
i knew this was a stupid post when i started it. i was just curious because i assumed some of you did the same thing, & was wondering which changes other people made. I for one kept it as a double cd, bumped off 1 of the glass' themes & the full band if there is a god, also bumped off the remixes (try, heavy metal, blue skies), threw on the unreleased songs from Judas-O, switched the speed kills with the b-side version, added the few unreleased songs from the machina acoustic demos, i even switched in my body for the glass and the machines of god version. lots of butchering, but i think it turned out pretty good.

tl.dr

tcm
11-25-2005, 12:41 PM
... kept it as a double cd ...
... remixes (try, ... blue skies) ...

TheDeuce
11-25-2005, 01:52 PM
i even switched in my body for the glass and the machines of god version.

What's this?

Ghetto_Squirrel
11-25-2005, 02:35 PM
i knew this was a stupid post when i started it.

That's generally why there's a delete button.

Villarelo
11-25-2005, 02:38 PM

Please someone make him stop!

Cool As Ice Cream
11-25-2005, 02:44 PM
has anyone re-shuffled the tracklist & running order of machina II for their personal use? i haven't.

and i don't really care about compilations or what songs are on them or in what order they are on the compilation.

zbeast78
11-25-2005, 03:01 PM
hey, i only did it because i don't feel like changing CD's all the time just to hear certain songs. if i wanna hear b-sides/ throwaways from machina II, i can go to one place.

so back off, dicks

Dead
11-25-2005, 03:24 PM
hey, i only did it because i don't feel like changing CD's all the time just to hear certain songs. if i wanna hear b-sides/ throwaways from machina II, i can go to one place.

so back off, dicks
Buy an iPod or something and make some playlists, it's way simpler and cooler.

wangcomputers
11-25-2005, 05:08 PM
i was hoping this was about a new kind of dance.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-25-2005, 06:42 PM

so back off, dicks i hope you're not calling me a dick.

i mean, seriously, if this compilation was just about not having to change cds, then why are you making a thread about it? are you sure you weren't hoping for someone to say stuff like "omg, great idea, you're a genius" or "wow, man, greatest compilation ever! can you send it to me?"

COG
11-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by wangcomputers
i was hoping this was about a new kind of dance.

zbeast78
11-28-2005, 10:24 AM
actually, the 'back off, dicks' line was just just a joke. obviously i expected to get blasted by everyone in here (this isn't my first visit to this board). but i thought there was at least a few people out there that enjoyed the art of making fake albums like i do. anyway, i will slunk back to my hole in the wall now.

NilSineDeo
11-28-2005, 10:44 AM
(this isn't my first visit to this board)

let me guess... you've been coming here since 1998, but never posted