View Full Version : so i was watchin that green day dvd

wounded
11-20-2005, 08:47 PM
and i think one of my biggest concert pet peeves is when people will yell out the place they are playing i randomly. i mean fuck what ist he point of randomly yelling out ENGLAND! ten times.

MusicMan4
11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
who cares

Sonic Johnny
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
who cares

nobody care, that who.

wounded
11-20-2005, 09:34 PM
please people, you mean to tell me you have zero concert pet peeves.

you guys are probably those douchbags that leave every concert they have ever been to thinking it was the greatest show ever

MusicMan4
11-20-2005, 09:36 PM
who cares

D.
11-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by wounded

you guys are probably those douchbags that leave every concert they have ever been to thinking it was the greatest show ever
you're probably that douchebag that stands there with his arms folded, picking everything and everyone apart instead of enjoying the concert.

MusicMan4
11-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by David

you're probably that douchebag that stands there with his arms folded, picking everything and everyone apart instead of enjoying the concert.

i stand with my arms folded
there's nothing wrong with that

you suck too

Sonic Johnny
11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
i'm one of those guys who arrives a certain number of hours early based on how much i like the band, does his best to get a really good spot, no matter how uncomfortable that may be.

then i cheer and clap for songs i like and dont care for the rest of the time. i leave weighing it up against other shows i've seen.

no problem with that.

Deleted_User
11-20-2005, 10:09 PM
i saw the hour long preview of it on mtv2.

and at the risk of sounding like a complete faggot.

i thought it was good.

dean moriaty
11-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Sonic Johnny
i'm one of those guys who arrives a certain number of hours early based on how much i like the band, does his best to get a really good spot, no matter how uncomfortable that may be.

then i cheer and clap for songs i like and dont care for the rest of the time. i leave weighing it up against other shows i've seen.

no problem with that.

you'll grow out of it

tcm
11-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by wounded
what is the point of randomly yelling out ENGLAND! ten times.
showing appreciation for England's energy and support.

i know, he could actually say, "i really appreciate your energy and support, England." but this is, like, shorthand.

and then during the break before the encore we'll all yell the band's name repeatedly to show our own appreciation for their performance. the harmonious feedback, the give and take, it's a beautiful thing really.

tcm
11-20-2005, 11:31 PM
also, giving the people what they want, and because it's the rock show thing to do. have a nice day!

Voice Implodes
11-22-2005, 04:31 PM
myu concert pet peeve is when you are near the guy shouting requests for that one big hit song, or a past hit. my example is when i went to a Chris Cornell solo show on his Euphoria Morning tour, of course there was one drunk moron shouting "BLACK HOLE SUN!" between every song. even during the acoustic set.

some people just need to be exterminated old yeller style.

ravenguy2000
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by refills 79 cents
i saw the hour long preview of it on mtv2.

and at the risk of sounding like a complete faggot.

i thought it was good.

faggot

Deleted_User
11-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000

faggot you're the faggot, faggot.